-- 15th Place - Voted Out 4-1 --

So, another day another confessional. I’m sure you are making whatever alumni selected you as their winner pick really happy (or sad) (or neither):

1. So, the last challenge. Very difficult. Some of you rose to the challenge, others of you crumbled. Did the last challenge change your views and perspectives of your tribemates?

2. Idol Hunting. They’re here. They’re there. They’re everywhere. With a potential of five idols in the game at this point, do you have any idea where they are? Any idea on where to procure them? How much have idols influenced your strategy so far?

3. Tribe Divisions. Some tribes stick together and some tribes fall apart. Every tribe now has a mismatch of members of both the original Miombo and Nyiri tribe. Do you think these bonds are going to matter long-term? How does this impact your strategy going forward? How do the bonds you are making your new tribe impact this?

4. Lastly – what do you think of your fellow tribemates. Drag ‘em, Roast ‘em, Read ‘em, Put ‘em in a Stew. Feel free to give your honest opinions on your current members on your tribe. Feel free to be as brutally honest as possible. Fan favourite is on the line.

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
1. Well we crushed it. I knew Jack would work his ass off to this, cause an isolated man will always talk more when given the opportunity. He did a great job, i think he saved himself, even more now that he s having a great social game. I thank him for letting me sleep earlier i believe. I knew all of us would be good and we had great teamwork
2- i ll think about idols only when i will have the opportunity to look up for them : if i win the lottery and buy idol clues. I ll surely struggle to understand them but if i find one it will be only vu myself. I consider their presence before going to tribal, but rn it didn’t really influence anything
3. I guess the former tribes bonds still exist for everyone and that s why i believe Jessica is out. I had the luck thanks to that auction twist to be in a tribe where Nyiri rules. I am sticking to it not because i like them lmao at the end we all sleep alone but because it is what will make me attain the merge.
4. Ah, hosts always love those roasts and drama ! Well I already said a lot in last confessionals I believe. My opinion will differ maybe because I do not speak from the same level : I am culturally different,I am far geographically, and I prefer for my game to consider those friends and after game projects proposals like strategical moves only rn. Alison is great, big heart, we speak well together, and bonds with her are a big reason why I am still here. She really seems sometimes like overacting a bit her being genuine and caring.I don t say she’s a liar cause we really like each other but it is not disconnected from the game so I prefer to be suspicious. John is a calm and steady player. I saw he reads pretty well the game dynamics and is always straight to the point. He s a great ally to keep I think, and will be those crucial vote holders at merge. I ll do what I can to influence him to make his game plan serve mine. Well i have to say he s also a boring character damn. Kara as i said it before is a great player. Good socially (looks like she seduced poor Jack), great at the challenges,able to create and keep alliances, make people follow her,I ll give away anything to see this devil go home now. But I guess I ll have to look carefully at what the Canadian golden girl says for a long time. Jack is a guy with good intentions.he will do anything to stay good with us, to avoid elimination that waits for him, so he s good to keep for sure. Finally, can I say I am amazed how childish and naive some of them sometimes sound at 29 and 33 ? Oops.

Christian

• Alumni