-- 15th Place - Voted Out 4-1 --

Never a dull moment in Tanzania, it seems :fire: You've survived 6 rounds and it's only going to get harder from here

1-Breakdown your alliances in the game. Are you in any? are you in too many? Which of them are real, and which are just to keep the idiots in line?

2-Modern survivor throws a lot of swaps/twists/advantages your way. How have you adjusted your game to deal with the twists this season? Any guesses on what may be coming down the pipeline?

3-Who do you trust most in this game? Do you think they have your back 100%, or will there come a point where you need to part ways?

4-What a lame prisoners dilemma! No one had to spend 8 minutes sweating bullets worrying about if they were about to go to a triple council. BOOO!!! Were you surprised to see the idol grabbed so quickly? Did it reveal anything about the other tribal dynamics?

Almost through another week. Keep it up!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
1-Rn i am close with everyone in my tribe. I have no intention of a power alliance with Jack, either he just still works his ass off to stay good with us or else i do my best to vote him out. Ofc i don't know where he is with the others, maybe they trust him more than they trust me but i really don't care, i stay in this vision of things. I am aligned from the beginning with Alison, Kara, John and i want to use all the potential of this alliance for my good. I have no project to keep any alliance till the end right now, everything could change.

2-Unlike idols, challenges, merge, all those classical things, you don't know what twists are until you see them. You need to be extremely reactive and to think fast to turn them into you avantage. So far i was lucky with them. I think the game rythm will accelerate, with more twists orientated to individuals (coins, clues), but i really can't predict anything, i'm just excited to see what sassy hosts decided to give us.

3-I trust John, and i trust Alison and Kara to an extent. Alison being insistant about whether she's my number 1 or not can mean two things : either she tries to play me, but you don't play the French Fry, or she's simply paranoid. No matter what option it is, that's big reasons to not trust her 100%. That's why no one knows i won the lottery. I think i'll have to move for other alliances at a moment. Swap meant meeting Miombo players, getting to know them, and that's a bridge for some players to flip at the merge, or maybe even sooner, are we really sure Elizabeth got idoled out ?

4-I was really dying of laughter, we had two challenges, the two worst ever. Like playing roblox is a better challenge at this point. Missy going directy for immunity means one thing ; their tribe is not a solid group like ours even if they had the same 4-2 situation, and supposes two options : either they had an incident at camp making them the decision to kick offending person out, or else Missy wanted to prevent another Miombo going out and went to tribal so that they gun for Dan or Angelina, and one of them had an idol, BOOM Lame Liz out.
Garrett liked this

Christian

• Alumni