-- 10th Place - Voted Out 9-1 --
By Danni Boatwright
One tribal down! It may have just been voting out an inactive, but you've officially made it past first boot territory! I tip my hat to you :hattip:

That being said, the game only gets harder from here.

1-How did the vote come together tonight? was it a consensus boot?

2-How does the introduction of strandedcoin impact your targets on the tribe? How does it impact the way you plan to play in challenges?

3-on a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel on this tribe? If you feel safe, who do you think should be worried?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Dan
1. - The vote came together mostly on its own. No one would give a solid "yes, I'm voting Lyrsa." It was just implied that perhaps most people were going that way. Honestly, I was planning on Christian until right up to TC when I saw he was on and Lyrsa wasn't. She changed my vote with her absence from the game. I suppose it may have gone that way for a few others as well. It looked surprisingly coordinated but wasn't as much so as it appeared.

2. Coin has no impact on my targets in the game, nor will it take much place in how I play in challenges.

3. Um, tough question. I guess 5? Carl and I have brought in Nick and John for an alliance. Carl and I are kind of hoping to make a sudden blindside on Alison tonight. I think she should be worried but she would have no way of seeing it coming. Realistically Christian needs to be worried the most since everyone was expecting for him and Lyrsa to be first and second (in whatever order). If we bring him on board we would only need one more. But, hopefully we won't lose tonight!

Dan

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts