-- 10th Place - Voted Out 9-1 --

Wednesday's sunsets into Thursday dawns, congratulations for making it into another round of Stranded. You’ve outlasted eight other castaways to get here, and it’s now time to see if you can outlast nine.

1. Last Thursday was really eventful, with the tribe swap and the auction, what are you expecting to come tomorrow? How does this impact your plans or strategy? Would you say you are focusing more on short-term survival or are you focused on setting yourself up for the long haul? How are you doing this?

2. At this point, you’ve spent roughly the same amount of time on your original tribe as your swap tribe. Would you say your closest bonds are with people on your original tribe or your current tribe? Who would you say your absolute number one ally is?

3. Finally, Any challenge can happen that can send any tribe to tribal council. If your tribe was to lose the next challenge, who would you want out of this game? What elimination would be the best for your game overall?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Dan
1 - what are you expecting to come tomorrow? - No clue

How does this impact your plans or strategy? - It doesn't. How can I strategize against something I do not know?

Would you say you are focusing more on short-term survival or are you focused on setting yourself up for the long haul? - Mostly short term until the merge at this point. Everyone is making it rain with their coins and talking to other tribes, which, quite frankly I don't think should even be permitted. I'm coin-poor despite only ever using 5 coins one time to get the very first idol clue. So I don't have the luxury of hitting up all sorts of people.

How are you doing this? - Just staying solid with the people who have proven I can trust them. Missy was entirely honest with me and it was very well demonstrated. We will see how things go at the merge.

2 - My closest bonds are Missy and Angelina (since trying to get Angelina or Alison out has proven entirely impossible). So it's half/half since one was not on my original tribe and one was. At this point, my number one is Missy although I suspect she would flip on me in a second.

3 - If we lose I would LOVE to see Tommy go. Angelina and Missy are more toward Chelsea. Either way, I don't like either of them or their lies so I'm good with either. At this point, Chelsea, Tommy, and Elizabeth managed to screw themselves into a minority with their lies. It's a 3-2 split over here and I'm on the majority. If we lose, either Tommy or Chelsea is out of here provided they don't have an idol. I'm not to concerned over which one goes first.

Dan

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts