-- 10th Place - Voted Out 9-1 --
By Nate Gonzalez

So, congratulations on making it to the jury. Everybody left here is going to have a role in deciding the winner of Stranded in Tanzania and will get a spot in the Final Tribal Council – so every relationship you make counts:

1. We went from what was effectively a 7-7 vote to what was effectively a 7-6 vote. Does this indicate that larger groups are starting to form and a line is forming in the sand? Where do you think you stand in this case?

2. Two idols have been played in the last two tribal councils, how do you feel that the threat of powers has influenced your decision making in this game?

3. In honor of the bounty twist which has just been unleashed in the game, do you have a hit list? Who do you want out by the weekend and why? Name the 4 People who you want out by the weekend and why?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Dan
1 - Yes it is pretty clear larger groups are forming but they feel the need in order to maintain a majority. I was entirely on the outs when it came to Lauren even being considered. Feels like Carl was talking about his own name being mentioned in order to gain a wave of people against Missy. I'm not entirely sure. When I see who is whispering to who, it definitely shows there are some tight connections I wouldn't have suspected. I'm pretty much not in a loop at this point, but, as long as my name stays of parchment that's fine.

2 - Well a group of people did a great job of flushing Lauren's idol. I seriously expected her to hold onto it for quite a bit longer. Anyone could have one so you can't really make plans besides having a backup vote at the last minute that hopefully everyone will agree on. But, considering everyone had all weekend and then went scrambling last night, it's quite clear that no plans made before tribal can be trusted. So, there is no walking into there confident of a plan.

3 - I do not and I would not for solely the reason of maybe gaining an advantage. I'm still thinking numbers and seeing who is going to be true to forming a solid group without leaking information to everyone else. With rapid dynamics, I can't name the next four people. I am still hoping to break the Angelina/Alison situation though. I'm losing trust in Kara as well. The second I started talking to her about Missy, Missy was messaging me. So, she has lost her value as a vote that can be trusted if she is going to divulge information. Lauren could go at anytime and I'd be fine with that too. She's more suited for a crappy MTV reality show where she can play herself up to the mental health disaster that she is.

Dan

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts