-- 19th Place -- Voted off 8-1-1 --
By Davie
Now, that I've had some time to get to talk to most of the tribe and get to know everyone, i would like to give my first impressions on the tribe as a whole.

Alison- I get pretty cool vibes from Alison, she stated that this is her first ever org so i'm hoping thatshe is truthful with this information because I most definitely want to work with her. I mean she's a badass single mom that also going to school to be an RN... She is someone that I want to work with in this game.

Carl- seems very team oriented and all about team. He's also stated that this is his first ever ORG of any kind so I don't want to approach anyone about alliances just yet but I plan on continuing my positive relationships with Carl because this is someone that I think can be very trustworthy.

Angelina- Ms. Angelina already admitted to being very good at puzzles so that is something that I'm making a mental note on, a puzzle queen in the making. She's also such a sweetheart and as of rn I don't get snake vibes from her so its very possible that we could work together in this game.

Dan- He was the first one to actual reach out the me and we have connected on the fact that we both are in the medical field. He seems very bright and mature so he would honestly be there on the top of the totem pole of people I would like to work with.

Jessica- She seems cool and she informed me that most of her Survivor experience comes from Roblox survivor, which is fairly interesting, so i know that she possibly can be fairly strategic would be interesting to see.

John- He is possibly the person that I've talked to the most, he have a lot in common... like we've both lived in Texas, football, and just view points of the game thus far. I could totally see this guy being my number 1, outside of Allison. There is still much to learn but so far I'm getting good vibes .

Kara- I had a very brief convo with her and she seems cool, I still want to talk to her a bit more so I can see myself working aside her.

Nick- This guy is giving Survivor superfan vibes which can be a problem but I love it at the same time. He is someone I know will not be scared to talk about the game and possibly even make some big moves. I hate to say it but it might even be someone that can be used as a meat shield in this game and as a huge jeremy Collins fan, I know all about the meat shield strategy.

Christian and Lyrsa- Sadly, they were AFK doing the first day which is a survivor ORG nono because they are already not making a good first impression in this game but I just hope that they show themselves soo n.
Courtney liked this

Davie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Davie
Good afternoon spectators and hosts!! I’ve had some time to relax and think and as of now I have communicated with John about working closely together. I want to be sure that the term alliance isn’t thrown around too soon but I most definitely want this dude on my side.

In this past if this game, I played this game on discord in many different fashions. My first time playing, which I won, I was an underdog but also socially good, strategically good, challenges I was well (winning 2 individual immunity challenges), and found 2 immunity idols. Since that win I’ve struggled and I know it’s because I changed my approach to be more aggressive in my game plan instead of staying my calm self... I’ve finished well in 6th, 9th, and not the best in 13th, 18th, and 19th which is why I took a break before continuing.

Now this is my chance to redeem myself and continue my strategy from my first game to be able to win this season!!

So the first thing to do to get back on track is to continue to socialize but only if these bitches socialize back!!! :grin:
Reem Daly, Garrett liked this

Davie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts