-- 19th Place -- Voted off 8-1-1 --
By Davie
I guess I should've completed the mini challenge because I had no idea on how to complete that challenge. I was able to rearrange the pics on word but how am I suppose to get it the image back on here...it's pretty confusing.

Davie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Custom
Davie wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:09:05 pm I guess I should've completed the mini challenge because I had no idea on how to complete that challenge. I was able to rearrange the pics on word but how am I suppose to get it the image back on here...it's pretty confusing.
There is definitely a learning curve to image tag puzzles! Utilizing the "preview" button in reply posts helps a lot so you can see how things are being formatted. Once you figure out the image tag stuff once, you're pretty set for it.
Davie liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Davie
Loveita Adams wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:22:26 am
Davie wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:09:05 pm I guess I should've completed the mini challenge because I had no idea on how to complete that challenge. I was able to rearrange the pics on word but how am I suppose to get it the image back on here...it's pretty confusing.
There is definitely a learning curve to image tag puzzles! Utilizing the "preview" button in reply posts helps a lot so you can see how things are being formatted. Once you figure out the image tag stuff once, you're pretty set for it.
Omg thank you so much Loveita!!! That makes so much more sense, it also helps that I went back and looked back at the tutorial videos. Thank you once again, now I can stop feeling like this....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PV3_UHG73oQ

Davie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts