-- 19th Place -- Voted off 8-1-1 --
By Reem Daly
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
GAME ON

Welcome to the Nyiri tribe! Hopefully you're hitting it off with the rest of your tribe because for the next 30 something days these people will determine your fate in the game. Just a few questions to ponder as we head into the first week!

1 - Who on the tribe are you meshing with? Who could you do without?
2 - What is your general strategy for the tribal portion of the game? are you looking for a tight alliance, or just going with the flow? Do you feel you're being successful thus far at said strategy?
3 - We announced our first challenge involving strandedcoin and the first opportunity to use them. How do you feel about the tribe distribution of coins strategy? What do you think of the idol? What are your thoughts on strandedcoin and the future it entails for the game?
4 - The first tribal is Monday night, and it's a double doozy! Are there plans in place for an elimination target already? Who are you working with to implement this?

Best of luck! We're so excited to watch you play!

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Davie
1. To be completely transparent I feel like our tribe is meshing well together. We're talking well together as a nice well rounded group, it always starts off that way in the beginning :/. Mostly I'm meshing well with Carl, John, Dan, Jessica, and Angelina the most. Honestly I could do without Christian because he's not the most active and I've learned that this could be because of time difference because he's from France.

2. So in general in my initial gamei'm just getting to know everyone and I'm not trying to really force any alliances just yet. I know I reached out to to John about us working secretively together but that's a strategic move to find my number 1 in this game and then leading up to this first tribal council I want to try and form a legit group.

3. I would first like to say that I like this strandedcoin idea and its giving very much WAW and I'm just waiting on a jar of peanut butter I can buy with my coins. Lol on a serious note I'm loving this coin idea because I wonder does whoever get eliminated have to gift their coins because if that's the case, I need to begin kissing some ass. I really need to form one on one relationships with people that I haven't had the chance to talk to yet. I like this idea of the idol but I'm just scared to send my mooola on these idol clues but something more concrete I would do faster than you could say "Mccuse me Bitch!" The future of the strandedcoin is making me happy because I have so many ideas about what this could lead too and I'm just swooning.

4. As of rn it seem like the target is Christian due to his inactivity and the name has been brought up to me by other people so as of right now I'm developing this anybody but me strategy.

Davie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Davie
I feel like at this point of the game, I don't exactly need the individual immunity so I'll go for some extra coins please and thank you :wink:

Davie

• Alumni
By Davie
I’m really thinking about doing a voice/ video confessional, if possible... I’ve never done them before in an org but hey maybe it’s time to switch some things around.

Davie

• Alumni
By Reem Daly
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Davie wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:37:00 pm I’m really thinking about doing a voice/ video confessional, if possible... I’ve never done them before in an org but hey maybe it’s time to switch some things around.
We stan video and voice confessionals :loveeyes: Prior castaways have had good luck utilizing youtube for them and posting in confessionals using the youtube tags.
Davie liked this

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Davie
Reem Daly wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:16:30 pm
Davie wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:37:00 pm I’m really thinking about doing a voice/ video confessional, if possible... I’ve never done them before in an org but hey maybe it’s time to switch some things around.
We stan video and voice confessionals :loveeyes: Prior castaways have had good luck utilizing youtube for them and posting in confessionals using the youtube tags.
Oooop well thank you!! Well y’all better get ready to see this face because I’m about to get camera ready!!
Reem Daly, Garrett liked this

Davie

• Alumni