-- 19th Place -- Voted off 8-1-1 --
By Danni Boatwright
One tribal down! It may have just been voting out an inactive, but you've officially made it past first boot territory! I tip my hat to you :hattip:

That being said, the game only gets harder from here.

1-How did the vote come together tonight? was it a consensus boot?

2-How does the introduction of strandedcoin impact your targets on the tribe? How does it impact the way you plan to play in challenges?

3-on a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel on this tribe? If you feel safe, who do you think should be worried?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Davie
1. Overall in this first challenge it ultimately came down to one thing and that was activity!! Unfortunately, she was very active and Christian was way easier to talk to at this point and time. With that being said this game has started and I need to make something shake real quick.

2. As far as the coins are concerned I want to continue to try and develop social connections in this game and put in as much as possible. The more chances I have to snag me some strandedcoin... you’re going to see me there.

3. To be completely transparent I’m gonna say between a 4-5. One, because it’s survivor and you should never completely feel save. Two, I haven’t been approached about alliances and I’m worried if it’s because everyone is trying to wait it all out or am I just on the bottom. Either way I’m lowkey paranoid and with a challenge and an automatic tribal following... I’m pretty much shitting bricks😭
Courtney liked this

Davie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts