-- 19th Place -- Voted off 8-1-1 --
What a night! A close immunity challenge, some smack talk, and another player out the door who IS NOT YOU

1-Talk to us about the disadvantages in the challenge tonight. Who do you think went for them? Is this good or bad for you moving forward?

2-Seems like tempers got a bit heated after the immunity results. How do these interactions at challenge beach shape your view of the other tribe? How will this change your game in the future

3-Idol clues have now been offered up AGAIN! Have you been looking? do you know who has been buying the clues?

As always, feel free to share more of your thoughts as they come up! We're looking forward to hearing from you !

@Davie

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Davie
Ouuu this was my first ever video confessional... I'm kinda hype about this lol. Ladies and gentleman of the court please don't judge me too hard. I just wanted to fill you in on my current gameplay but make it more personal
Reem Daly, Aubry liked this

Davie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Davie
It's currently downloading then I'm gonna post it. Disclaimer I'm sorry if it's so long lol. I get so excited and I tend ramble, please give me feedback on how to make my video confessionals better, since this is my first one I know it won't be the best.
Garrett liked this

Davie

• Alumni
By Garrett
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Davie wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:35:33 pm OMG, Lol so after 50 years of trying to upload a video confessional... I finally got it to work. Like I said earlier, please give me input since this is my first ever video confessional. I hope you guys enjoy!!

Yay, I'm glad you figured it out! No input here except that I loved it and really agree with what you said at the end about how it's superior to just text confessionals. Loved hearing your thoughts, and I hope you'll continue doing them!
Davie liked this

Garrett

• Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Davie
Garrett wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:50:00 pm
Davie wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:35:33 pm OMG, Lol so after 50 years of trying to upload a video confessional... I finally got it to work. Like I said earlier, please give me input since this is my first ever video confessional. I hope you guys enjoy!!

Yay, I'm glad you figured it out! No input here except that I loved it and really agree with what you said at the end about how it's superior to just text confessionals. Loved hearing your thoughts, and I hope you'll continue doing them!
Thank you so much bud! I plan on continuing these video confessionals as long as I can. I really enjoyed filming it 3 times lol.

Davie

• Alumni
By Davie
Y’all I’m stressing tf out thinking about tonight tribal. This seems like a straight forward bot but the truth of the matter is that idk what everyone is thinking and I don’t like this. My ass don’t want to be on the bottom of the tribe and this means I need to start forming my own alliances and stop waiting to expect them to come to me😭

This tribe is about to become divide and I can promise you that, but let it be after this tribal please!!

Davie

• Alumni
By Davie
Y’all I’m stressing tf out thinking about tonight tribal. This seems like a straight forward bot but the truth of the matter is that idk what everyone is thinking and I don’t like this. My ass don’t want to be on the bottom of the tribe and this means I need to start forming my own alliances and stop waiting to expect them to come to me😭

This tribe is about to become divide and I can promise this

Davie

• Alumni
By Davie

This tribe is about to become divide and I can promise this

So my suspicion was right my name is being brought up... this freaking sucks because I have no idea why my name is being brought up.

Davie

• Alumni