-- 17th Place - Voted Out 5-1 --
By Danni Boatwright
One tribal down! It may have just been voting out an inactive, but you've officially made it past first boot territory! I tip my hat to you :hattip:

That being said, the game only gets harder from here.

1-How did the vote come together tonight? was it a consensus boot?

2-How does the introduction of strandedcoin impact your targets on the tribe? How does it impact the way you plan to play in challenges?

3-on a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel on this tribe? If you feel safe, who do you think should be worried?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jessica
Woooooo! I'm so glad I wasnt the first boot! But I'm feeling pretty confident in my place (for now).

1 - Honestly we all kind of agreed that Lyrsa wasnt active enough to be reliable when it came to challenges and trust. Hell, she didnt even show up for the vote. Easy out.

2 - In my opinion, the strandedcoins havent had an impact on my game. Alison and I are working together when it comes to the immunity idol clues. She bought the first one and I'll buy the second. Not obviously only one of us can find the idol but were in a pretty close pact.

3 - I'd probably say an 8. I feel safe based on the number of chats and so called 'alliances' I'm in. Now I know survivor and I know that when you feel safe, that's when you should actually be worrying. I think my social game is strong, but developing and my strategic game is pretty good too. Right now there is only 1 threat I want to get rid of and she's right where I want her. But now is not the time. I'll make my move soon and expect it to be one hell of a blind side!

Jessica

• Alumni
By Reem Daly
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Jessica wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:07:16 pm 3 - I'd probably say an 8. I feel safe based on the number of chats and so called 'alliances' I'm in. Now I know survivor and I know that when you feel safe, that's when you should actually be worrying. I think my social game is strong, but developing and my strategic game is pretty good too. Right now there is only 1 threat I want to get rid of and she's right where I want her. But now is not the time. I'll make my move soon and expect it to be one hell of a blind side!
Who is your one threat and what is your plan for them? How are you gonna enact it :hattip: :fire: :crown:

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jessica
My threat is Kara because she has embedded herself into so many different groups and that is dangerous! I already have 2 people who are with me. But we believe she is decent at challenges so we need her to help win. When our numbers start to dwindle a little and she doesnt have as many people around her, that's when I will make my move. I'm also in 2 of her groups so I've got a pretty good idea of what she is doing and what her plan is. I'm going to use that to my advantage.
Reem Daly liked this

Jessica

• Alumni