-- 17th Place - Voted Out 5-1 --
What a night! A close immunity challenge, some smack talk, and another player out the door who IS NOT YOU

1-Talk to us about the disadvantages in the challenge tonight. Who do you think went for them? Is this good or bad for you moving forward?

2-Seems like tempers got a bit heated after the immunity results. How do these interactions at challenge beach shape your view of the other tribe? How will this change your game in the future

3-Idol clues have now been offered up AGAIN! Have you been looking? do you know who has been buying the clues?

As always, feel free to share more of your thoughts as they come up! We're looking forward to hearing from you !

@Jessica

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jessica
1 - I personally thought the disadvantage offer was not worth it. Only 2 coins for potentially fucking over your tribe and possibly getting votes out, is never worth it. Now if you offered a clue, no matter how vague, to the hidden immunity idol, that would have been a lot more interesting. I feel like more people would have made the move to get the clue and that would have caused trust issues with in the camp. But I'm glad you didn't give us that option :)

2 - I don't want to put the whole tribe under this, but the few that continually kept egging us on, I don't care for them. Like them made chat rooms bashing me and Carl. I didn't realize you guys brought on 16 year old's to play this game. I'm all for game drama but name calling is going a little too far. I haven't changed my game plan because of it. My plan is to work as hard as possible to get my tribe to have the numbers going into the merge.

3 - Alison and I are sharing coins and clue and not gonna lie, I've got nothing. I am curious, are you going to stop giving clues once the idol is found? Not really fair to take people's coins if it's been found.

So big news on the alliance front! I think I've got John right where I want him. He trusts me and told me he won't write my name down. Now I know words don't mean much but I've been working on John since this thing started. Trust is big for him, so this is a pretty big deal. I'm going to now try and get him and Alison together so we can have a tight 3. I still don't trust Kara and she will continue to be a target for me. I just need to get others to see she can't be trusted. I'm curious to see if she is saying the same about me lol.

I'm having a blast! Thank you for choosing me. I promised a show and I intend to deliver.
Courtney liked this

Jessica

• Alumni