-- 17th Place - Voted Out 5-1 --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Howdy OOOOOWWWEEEEE what a fantastilicious night for the fans out there. Y'all should take a collective bow. Let's dig right in to these here queshins. :hattip:

1. Most people expect swaps nowadays. Did you plan for this at all? tell us how you plan to adapt to this new tribe.
2. Break down what you think might happen on your tribe and others? Perhaps numbers will be dominant... or have you identified some cracks in OG that people can exploit?
3. How did you feel about the whispering at the swap? Did you expect so much cross talk? Did you learn anything interesting from the people who didn't practice when we told y'all to?
4. What were your thoughts during the crazy auction twist? Walk us through your decision making process there
Whenever you get a chance to meet your new tribe, make sure you drop in and give us your juicy first impressions and keep all your fans frothing for more content!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jessica
1 - We threw around the idea that the surprise was a swap but no one really talked strategy with me. But that's okay, I've just got to turn on the charm!

2 - Well, with Elizabeth winning the auction and trading place, I think Angelia and Dan are screwed but I think Poroto will be fine because they have the majority alliance now. However, that puts us right in the middle. With 3 on each side, someone will have to budge first. Thankfully I have information that should keep Carl and Nick close with me and not flip. Aaron may be able to flip to our side. I'm talking with him and buttering him up so that we can get the numbers to vote our Lauren. She is a tribal cancer and needs to go. Thankfully, Aaron and Dean seem to agree. Only time will tell though if I'm being played like a fiddle!

3 - I didn't care for the whispering but mostly because I need to learn how to properly use it lol. But seriously, Lauren was more concerned with whispering to her old tribe that she didnt come to the tribe chat until much later. To me, that speaks volumes. Also, I was just upping the bid to get rid of as many of their coins as possible! I hope it worked and put a dent in.

4 - The auction was fun for me! Thankfully I have some good friends that allowed me to increase the amount. I knew if I won that it would screw over Nick and Carl so I really didnt want to win, just up the coinage. The first impressions of my new tribe were decent, except for Lauren. Her first PM to me was 'You gonna go first?!'. And then she got upset when I asked her to be civil until she was gone. She can surely dish it out but she can't take it. But other than her, I enjoy talking with Aaron and Dean.

This is going to be interesting but hopefully we can get the cancer out and be unified as a tribe!

Jessica

• Alumni