-- 17th Place - Voted Out 5-1 --
WHEW. Another tribal down and one step closer to that sweet sweet prize money!

1-How has the game changed while playing on smaller tribes? Are you comfortable in this tribe, or do you think you have something to worry about?

2-Now that we're a week in, there aren't many easy boots left. If you had the ultimate say, who would leave next from your tribe? How would that improve your game moving forward?

3-We're still early in the swap. Is there a clear divide between original miombo and nyiri players? or has your tribe started to mesh more?

Please keep us in the loop as you plot your way forward! If you don't, you're...

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
1 - I think the smaller tribes make it easier to communicate with each other than larger tribes. That color code challenge was crazy having 10 people all type their ideas at the same time. I feel like it's easier to get on the same page and make shit happen. Also, it's nice not having as many chat windows open lol

2 - 100% Lauren. The girl is batshit crazy and doesn't know how to have a normal conversation. She is gunning for me but I've got her old tribe mate in my back pocket. She's got to go! And when she does go we will be split 3 to 2 and at that point, I can decide who I want to work with going forward. I like both Aaron and Dean but Carl and Nick are from my original tribe. So we shall see!

3 - I personally think they are meshing well. I actually talk with Aaron and Dean more than I do Nick and Carl. But all 4 guys came to me last night and said 'If we loose, I just want to make sure the plan is still Lauren'. So I think I'm in a good place on both my old tribe and the the old Miombo tribe.

I thought I would be in trouble on this tribe but I'm making it work and getting new people to trust me. I also still have friends on the other tribes that are managing to still help me by giving me coins. I feel like I'm in a good spot and get along with a lot of people. It's going to be rough making hard decisions on who to vote out but whatever it takes to get me further. At this point, I feel like that only thing that can screw me is a hidden immunity idol.

Jessica

• Alumni