-- 17th Place - Voted Out 5-1 --
By Jessica
So I played the game for like 11 days and have been a lurker for 3. This was my first time playing anything like this, and boy was it something else. I'm an obsessive survivor fan who knows I'll never actually play but I'm more of a keyboard warrior anyway.

I wanted to wait a few days to calm down from my vicious blindside from a bunch of boys who were quite intimidated by the power of a woman. I am now somewhat calm and am ready to hash out everything that happened during my 11 days of playing my favorite virtual game.

Original Nyiri Tribe, first 8 days:

God I loved this fucking tribe! Alison and I hit it off so quickly. We started talking and just clicked. I think her and I can actually be good friends outside of the game. I honestly think her and I could have made a great run if it wasn't for the swap. Anyway, for some reason, my dumb ass thought it was a good idea to get all the girls together in the Black Widow chat. I wanted the girls to feel impowered and think that we could all work together. While the name was dumb, there were some positives that came out of that. That positive was Kara. For some reason, she chose to include me in her side group with John and Nick. But little did she know that Alison was my #1 and that I was in the process of getting John to trust me. I had to so SO hard to get him where I wanted him. It was like dating, jeez the guy demanded trust but I was willing to give it to him (in small amounts) to get him on my side.

After I had John and Alison, I wanted to get them together so that us 3 were tight. So I told Alison to create a group for us 3 and that I would convince John to trust Alison. That was quite the process as well. Once I told John that Alison gave me the idol clue, I had him! He thought it was the biggest coincidence that Alison and Kara invited us both to join separate groups, but it was all a part of my plan. The Kara thing was a surprise though.

Next came the Davie vote out. So I helped orchestrate that with Kara. I explained that I didn't trust him and basically pinned the disadvantage on him or Dan. I planted the idea of a guys alliance in her head as well to insure we could get one of them out. With Davie not being very active, it was pretty easy to suggest him. Once Kara was on board, we passed it around the James Dean chat and then I got it on the Green Lantern chat with Alison and John. John was not happy but this whole time, Alison was working with Christian to get him in a good spot so that we could use him as a number. The plan was for Alison, John and I (in one alliance) and Kara and Nick (in the other alliance) and Christian to work on getting the guys out as soon as possible. And we were on the right track until that damn swap.

I had my core of Alison and John and neither one of them knew I was really close with the other. But we had a plan and we were in a good spot to execute anyone who stood in our way.

Bitch Ass Swap

So we all kind of had an idea that a swap was coming but not that soon. But I was in good with almost everyone so I thought it wasn't going to ruin me. I even tried to be strategic in when I posted to try and get with Alison, obviously that didn't work. But I was confident in my side alliance with Nick and my conversations with Carl that we could stick together and get out that bitch Lauren.

But then the offer of an auction came and I just couldn't help myself but to try and get off that tribe. I wanted so bad to be in a majority with either my #1 or #2. And after the horrible mistake of the loud whisper, I knew I was going to be burnt toast! So I started bidding with Elizabeth and she just wouldn't stop! So because I chose such great allies, John and Alison both started sending me coins. Though I later learned I didn't stand a chance in hell but whatever. So once I lost and had to go back to my tribe with my tail between my legs, I came up with the best lie I could think of and told Nick and Carl that I was just trying to get the original Miombo tribe to give up as many coins as possible to get them at a disadvantage. Little did I know that they didn't believe a word of that, but being naïve, I took their word that they thought it was a good idea.

I started talking with Dean and Aaron, I thought Aaron and I were making progress but then like immediately when the chats turned back on, Aaron created a chat for the guys and Nick just let me have it and threw me under the bus. While I did have a decent amount of power in the original Nyiri tribe, I didn't know that he knew that. After reading the chats in their group, they were all adamant about not allowing me to get to the merge to regain any power. And that is when these cock sucking ass weasels decided to THROW THE DAMN IMMUNITY CHALLENEGE to vote me out. Now don't get me wrong, I'm flattered that they saw me as such a threat that they thought their only option was the THROW THE DAMN IMMUNITY CHALLENGE but seriously, what a bitch ass move. But it seems like my boy John knew something was up because he sent my the fucking idol! I was pumped and my heart was beating out of my chest because I was nervous. I toyed with the idea of playing it just in case but I was so damn cocky that I thought I was in the perfect position (see previous confessionals). I decided to save it for a rainy day, confident that Lauren's annoying ass was going home. I didn't play the idol, read that again, I.DID. NOT. PLAY. THE. IDOL. The idol that could have saved me and kept me in the game!

My mistake was trusting Nick and Carl but they said after the incident with the auction, I had to go. While I don't necessarily blame anyone but myself, I'm still pissed off that I let me guard down and was too trusting of really everyone. I thought I was solid and had a good chance of making it to the merge, but here I am, writing my after boot confessional.

I had a lot of fun and I hope I get a second chance to prove I've got what it takes. I know things now, many valuable things that I hadn't known before. I know you didn't know much about me as a player before the game and that 11 days isn't a lot of time to get to know someone, but I'm a pretty awesome person. I'm going to continue to stay around and lurk. I've very invested and want to see how this whole thing plays out. My list of people I want to win is sliming each day, but it's a fun experience and I'm all for it! I'm rooting for Alison or John to win but I think I fucked John and he will be an early boot, sorry bud.

Garrett, Elizabeth, Loveita Adams and 2 others liked this

Jessica

• Alumni