-- 17th Place - Voted Out 5-1 --
By Jessica
So I know I have annoyed the shit out of all of you on the discord, and I'm sorry for that. Things have been pretty boring for ya know, the last 8 months since COVID. I just feel like I found my people and I love being a part of a community that 1. loves survivor and 2. is competitive.

I applied for this thing not knowing what to expect. All I wanted was some survivor in my life. When I got the email about the interview, I got a little excited. Turns out, I'm terrible at interviews. But something must have stood out because I was the replacement! Most people may not be excited about that, but I am. I had no idea what to expect but I was ready to jump in and have some fun.

On day 1, Alison was the first person in our group chat, and that is what made me decide to work with her. Clearly she was as dedicated as I was and not technologically challenge like others clearly were. I PM's here and she quickly became my best friend and #1 ally in the game. Then John messaged me with small talk. And I replied with small talk. Soon that small talk became personal talk and the personal talk became game talk. I talked with John for 2 days to try and earn his trust, and it paid off! I found my Stranded love! But in all seriousness, I'm thankful for his friendship and cherished the talks we had. He also warned me of the repercussions of a Davie vote out before the swap, and I ignored them, foolish Jessica.

The swap that killed my game. First off, I'd like to say that I should have practiced whispering. That is my bad. But FUCK Elizabeth for killing both of our games lol. When I got on my new tribe, I worked hard to talk with Dean and Aaron and thought I was in a good place. I would soon learn that I was not in a good place. Carl and Nick threw me under the bus and worked with Dean and Aaron. No one decided to let me know in the slightest that I would be going home. My boy John sent my the hidden immunity idol that night. But I was cocky and didnt think I needed it. Rookie mistake for sure. I left that night and started my status as a lurker. I was a fine lurker. I kept up with conversations, read all the confessionals and was up to date on the Stranded happenings. I got to know some of the hosts and alumni and I enjoyed the conversations we had.

While the result was not what I was hoping for at the beginning of the game, I am content with the outcome. I made some great friends and had alot of fun the time I was there. I also enjoyed being a part of the Discord conversations. So I say all that to say this, thank you for choosing me as the replacement. I know my interviewed sucked and you didnt have a lot to go off of. I hope I made you proud with my gameplay. I also hope that I get another chance to prove that I am better than what this season gave me. I love this game, I like these people, and I hate being a pre merge boot! Here's to the reunion show and to the great cast of Tanzania!!
Garrett, Jeff Probst, Gary Hogeboom and 5 others liked this

Jessica

• Alumni