-- 7th Place - Voted Out 5-2 --
By Reem Daly
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
GAME ON

Welcome to the Nyiri tribe! Hopefully you're hitting it off with the rest of your tribe because for the next 30 something days these people will determine your fate in the game. Just a few questions to ponder as we head into the first week!

1 - Who on the tribe are you meshing with? Who could you do without?
2 - What is your general strategy for the tribal portion of the game? are you looking for a tight alliance, or just going with the flow? Do you feel you're being successful thus far at said strategy?
3 - We announced our first challenge involving strandedcoin and the first opportunity to use them. How do you feel about the tribe distribution of coins strategy? What do you think of the idol? What are your thoughts on strandedcoin and the future it entails for the game?
4 - The first tribal is Monday night, and it's a double doozy! Are there plans in place for an elimination target already? Who are you working with to implement this?

Best of luck! We're so excited to watch you play!

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By John
I made a long post about my first impressions of everyone on the tribe.

Will answer these new questions tomorrow but I feel very confused.

Kara said she wants to work with me tonight and we were potentially talking about a bigger group. I never know how to answer these questions. We may try to include Jessica.
Alison said she considers me a confidant and wanted to talk bigger plans.
Carl asked me about potentially creating a bigger group (he had previously asked to work with me within 30 min of this starting). No idea how to answer him or if I should try to merge Kara and Carl's bigger groups.
Jessica asked me if I have made any alliances and we had a long conversation. She also mentioned she was only close to me and Alison.
Davie previously asked me to work together on Thursday.
Nick sold me the idol clue for a discount so have a working relationship there.

Note I have not approached anyone on my own, yet I am soon going to end up aligned with the entire tribe. This game is starting faster than I expected, especially with two very obvious first boots.

John

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By John
Oh I didn't even mention how awesome and ridiculous it was to see Angelina call out Christian and Lyrsa in the group chat. Really appreciate how upfront she is. Dan is great too.

This is going to get extremely difficult once Christian and Lyrsa leave.

John

• Alumni
By John
Christian also said he feels he has a connection to me, Kara, Nick, and Jessica. Honestly, this is enough for me to want to keep him over Lyrsa.

Maybe I am just paranoid, but I feel like that if everyone is saying they’re close to me, then they’re also saying all of this to the entire rest of the tribe. By the end of this week, I expect everyone to be aligned with everyone else. That’s fine only if we never have to vote, aka no chance and going to be a disaster.

John

• Alumni