-- 7th Place - Voted Out 5-2 --
By Nate Gonzalez

So, congratulations on making it to the jury. Everybody left here is going to have a role in deciding the winner of Stranded in Tanzania and will get a spot in the Final Tribal Council – so every relationship you make counts:

1. We went from what was effectively a 7-7 vote to what was effectively a 7-6 vote. Does this indicate that larger groups are starting to form and a line is forming in the sand? Where do you think you stand in this case?

2. Two idols have been played in the last two tribal councils, how do you feel that the threat of powers has influenced your decision making in this game?

3. In honor of the bounty twist which has just been unleashed in the game, do you have a hit list? Who do you want out by the weekend and why? Name the 4 People who you want out by the weekend and why?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By John
What a night and long day.....weekend actually. We had 3 full days to decide as to what we should do, and I brought up blinding Lauren to Missy about 5-10 minutes before tribal council started. :rofl: Absolute and utter mess.

I was fine pushing for Lauren because I knew that even if she played her idol, that Missy would leave. Also, I didn't feel comfortable with Aaron and Nick coming to me say they were voting for Carl when it seemed like a complete lie. Somehow, Missy got the majority of the votes, and Lauren still played her idol. Looking back, we should have all voted for Missy, but I'm happy that Lauren no longer has that security blanket.

I'm exhausted from this game. Will try to post a long confessional tomorrow, but I am just happy none of my close allies were taken out by the idol.

Also, Lauren called me an asshole and a dirty player. So that was more fun for the whole family.

John

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By John
Merge HII Clue #1 from Alison

False trees are my base and i look like your two wheeler i was made for a traveler the bible has my creator

John

• Alumni
By John
Dude everyone wants something else to happen. Alison told me she wants Dan to leave next. Kara said she wants Aaron. Angelina wants Jack. Extremely difficult to come to a consensus when everyone here has their own self interests and also happens to be COMPLETELY INSANE....myself included for signing to this in the first place.

Also didn’t even talk about Missy’s post calling people, need to analyze that further too.

Goal is to get a long confessional typed out to answer your questions and more importantly organize my thoughts, but there is no chance I’m voting for Jack tonight.

John

• Alumni
By John
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:55:43 pm
So, congratulations on making it to the jury. Everybody left here is going to have a role in deciding the winner of Stranded in Tanzania and will get a spot in the Final Tribal Council – so every relationship you make counts:

1. We went from what was effectively a 7-7 vote to what was effectively a 7-6 vote. Does this indicate that larger groups are starting to form and a line is forming in the sand? Where do you think you stand in this case?

2. Two idols have been played in the last two tribal councils, how do you feel that the threat of powers has influenced your decision making in this game?

3. In honor of the bounty twist which has just been unleashed in the game, do you have a hit list? Who do you want out by the weekend and why? Name the 4 People who you want out by the weekend and why?
1. I mean the people that voted in both votes were different. Nick/Jack/Dan all flipped to the "other side" so I think that there aren't as much sides but rather more of a fluid and dynamic shitshow that we're in the middle of. No idea where I stand, but my only goal is to keep Alison, Kara, and Jack all here tonight. Anything can happen.

2. I think Lauren was voted for yesterday partially because she had an idol. That definitely had an influence on my decision to push for her, but I was more wanting her to get the votes because I preferred Carl and Missy both stay over her. Also, she had extremely loose lips with what I had been telling her.

3. I didn't do the bounty because I didn't want my name as someone else's target. May have been a mistake when people start getting extra powers. I don't know who I want out man. I don't even know what I want for breakfast. Terrible answer, but will say I CANNOT BELIEVE DAN WANTS TO VOTE OUT ANGELINA?! Is he dumb?! First Missy now her?! They were all extremely tight allies. Why does he want to make himself a target by being afraid to make a move!?!?!

John

• Alumni
By John
Breathing heavy and shaking after that. :rofl:

Tommy clued me in that was something up, and Jack confirmed it was happening. Everyone else is in danger.

John

• Alumni