By Nate Gonzalez

This is the final 4. One of you is going to win and three of you are going to lose. You have one tribal council and one jury vote that’s going to determine that. So your questions are:

1. There are currently seven people on that jury. Go through them one-by-one and talk about who you think they’re going to vote for in the Final 3. Who’s the biggest threat? Whose votes do you have in the bag? Who do you need to take out to be able to win?

2. There are four people currently in the game. How do you plan on surviving this round? Who is your target? What is your backup plan if your target wins immunity?

3. Now – for the montage at the end of the season. Reflect on your experience in the game and think about what you’ve done, what you’ve learned, and what you’ve accomplished. What are you the proudest of and do you think the jury will award you for that?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Kara
1. There are currently seven people on that jury. Go through them one-by-one and talk about who you think they’re going to vote for in the Final 3. Who’s the biggest threat? Whose votes do you have in the bag? Who do you need to take out to be able to win?
Lauren: So this is a tricky one and completely depends on whether she's bitter or not. I was a part of idoling her out of the game, as I was one of the votes against her- I think as of right now she'd vote Aaron because they were working together but I think maybe if she's down to vote for the actual best player I could convince her that was me possibly. Lauren's vote will take a bit of bargaining to gain if I have a shot at all.

Carl: Probably not voting for me, but the Dan vote may have changed the perspective on his allies so I feel like his vote is a pure toss-up at this point. I'll have to explain calling him a sheep.

Dan: This guy is pretty dumb tbh... So I have no idea how he would vote. I'm one person who did not necessarily flip on him and was very transparent and upfront about how i felt about him so that'll be my pitch to get his vote.

Dean: We got along great and i think he likes me as a person so maybe he'll vote for me based on that but I feel like his vote would go to Aaron. They were working together closely for a while.

John: I think John is a vote I have. We worked closely the majority of the season and I think he will ultimately respect me voting him out, I doubt he believes he wasn't a shoe in to beat me in the final 3. He has to understand that was a smart game move I made and out of everybody he probably sees my game best.

Alison: Probably votes for Tommy if he gets there bc she leads w her emotions sooo much. but idk she could maybe vote for me with some convincing.

Nick: He gave me a beautiful donation and I was the one person that did not vote him out, I think he'll vote for me. Definitely a game appreciator and if he likes my style of play his vote will be a lock.

--

All in all, everyone is going to take some convincing and I'm up for the task. My gameplay didn't necessarily move in silence but I think some people think it was less visible so bringing that to light is going to be the major difference for a lot of these votes.

Kara

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Kara
2. There are four people currently in the game. How do you plan on surviving this round? Who is your target? What is your backup plan if your target wins immunity?
My plan to survive this week is to really just convince Tommy and Aaron that taking Jack to the end is the dumbest thing they could possibly do, I kind of think they already feel that way, and cutting him out is probably the best option. Other than that I bet they go for each other over me so I think I may be golden heading into this immunity challenge. If Jack does win immunity, then I think Tommy goes, just because I trust Aaron more to vote with me

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
3. Now – for the montage at the end of the season. Reflect on your experience in the game and think about what you’ve done, what you’ve learned, and what you’ve accomplished. What are you the proudest of and do you think the jury will award you for that?
Wow, this season has been something. Thank you all so much for giving me the chance to compete, I am wholeheartedly very thankful for this opportunity and the second chance to compete after my last showing. I hope I made you guys proud!

I really did not expect to make it this far, I had very little hopes and expectations but once I got into the swing of things it was like I was on this unstoppable roll. I wasn't playing to win really, I was playing to prove I can play- but once we hit that merge the gears switched and I was here to go all the way and to win. I played the best game I could've played and I don't regret a single thing about it. I've been apart and a catalyst of some major blindsides, I've found an idol, I've won two individual immunity challenges and I got all the way to the final four without a single vote cast against me. A lot of the jury doesn't know my story and that this is sort of my second chance game, but damn I've come a long way or maybe was just really screwed before :sob: . If you ask me, my gameplay was outspoken and upfront and I think the members of the jury should value that. I really learned how to dial back some of my emotions and how to let the important ones out. I'm incredibly proud of my ability to build these kind of relationships that carried me very well throughout the game game and my ability to blend in yet step forward at times and still remain not a major target for people. I think the jury will be surprised at how thought out some of my moves and subtle things I did were. And I hope they reward all of this and above tbh. But Aaron and tommy both played great too, so it's anybody's ball game!

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
Jack was going so fast in the challenge though... like of course he’d win that one with his annoying ass ughhh omg I’m so frustrated

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
So Aaron is pretty positive Jack will vote out Tommy but i want Aaron to be 100% sure this is happening so I may have manipulated some of Tommy's messages to make it seem like he is truly the much bigger jury threat and push Aaron a little harder to make sure Tommy is voted out tonight.

Kara

• Alumni
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Stranded FTC is intense and overwhelming. Congrats on sticking it out and fighting your absolute hardest.

In this final day before crowning a winner, give us a thought about what you saw from the jury. Whose vote do you think you have and who else are you hoping for?

If you have any other reflections about the game, feel free to give us an update on your feelings during finale. We look forward to seeing the whole cast together later tonight!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kara
In this final day before crowning a winner, give us a thought about what you saw from the jury. Whose vote do you think you have and who else are you hoping for?
The jury was intense to say the least, but I expected it and I think I was well prepared to answer their questions and knew the kind of stuff they were going to ask. I think Aaron really overdid the pushing of his narrative of mine and jacks game. He came across as a control freak who wanted to be responsible for everything- which simply wasn't the case and I think the jury may have realized it which will only help my chances in the end I believe. Aaron also pretty much lied and said I trie to save Nick- which I never did LOL wish I got the chance to flip on him. He said sorry a lot, which is something Jack and I didn't really have to do which should be telling for those integrity voters. I think I talked a good case and was able to answer questions well but reading back I did miss a couple!! Which could end up really hurting some votes I could get.

I think I have the vote of Alison- Everyone else is hard to read or up in the air for me. I'm hoping i get John, Tommy and Nick- Lauren and Dean are possibilities but I think the win will go to Aaron, he's got some friends on the jury and even though he betrayed them, I feel like they respect it.

Tommy said I may have earned his vote but I don't know how much of that was genuine- or I'm just paranoid.

The Jury had some good questions and I think regardless of who wins they'll make the right decision for the season- I'm just super glad to have come this far :fist:
Loveita Adams liked this

Kara

• Alumni