By Reem Daly
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
GAME ON

Welcome to the Nyiri tribe! Hopefully you're hitting it off with the rest of your tribe because for the next 30 something days these people will determine your fate in the game. Just a few questions to ponder as we head into the first week!

1 - Who on the tribe are you meshing with? Who could you do without?
2 - What is your general strategy for the tribal portion of the game? are you looking for a tight alliance, or just going with the flow? Do you feel you're being successful thus far at said strategy?
3 - We announced our first challenge involving strandedcoin and the first opportunity to use them. How do you feel about the tribe distribution of coins strategy? What do you think of the idol? What are your thoughts on strandedcoin and the future it entails for the game?
4 - The first tribal is Monday night, and it's a double doozy! Are there plans in place for an elimination target already? Who are you working with to implement this?

Best of luck! We're so excited to watch you play!

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Kara
Hi!!! This is so exciting!!!
1 - Who on the tribe are you meshing with? Who could you do without?]
The tribe has been pretty quiet so far. AT LEAST to me which hopefully isn't an indicator I suck and people don't like me BUT... There are a couple of people I've gravitated towards more than others. Jessica and Alison actually came to me with an alliance before even the first reward challenge and honestly, they seem a little bit cringe to me. Like I like them but the whole black widow thing they're trying to do... like come on have some originality in your body. Don't come here on Day 0 and begin trying to emulate one of the great survivor alliances it just sounds dumb to me. I've "aligned" with them for now anyway just because I feel like getting early numbers is important at the stage and being four strong with them and Angelina is probably value in the long run- But I'm definitely not here for that entire black widow shtick.

Angelina seems like she'll be a very strong player- I wish I had gotten to talk with her more this weekend but hopefully, once things kick into a higher gear she'll be around more because she's definitely someone I'd want on my side or at least like to keep an eye. But luckily we're in the dumb black widow thing together.

I feel like I've really managed to bond with Nick and John these past couple of days. John on a social level and nick on a bit of a social level but more of a strategic one I think. Anyone besides them I'm really meh about. Lyrsa is rude AF and super dry which is just nothing but annoying. Her social game is equivalent to a snail in a 100m sprint.

Everybody else, I'm indifferent about at the moment. I'd say I don't really trust anyone completely right now but am working with Angelina, Alison, Jessica in one alliance and then have working relationships with Nick, John and partially Carl.

What is your general strategy for the tribal portion of the game? are you looking for a tight alliance, or just going with the flow? Do you feel you're being successful thus far at said strategy?
I'd say my general strategy is to just try and get my hand in as many pots as possible. I think last time in Iso- I really only knew the games of the people I was working with, so outside of that my scope was pretty limited which ultimately ended up in me getting the boot. I want to have a personal relationship with everyone as well as having a strategic one.

I think so far it's working? I have that core group with the dumb "Black Widow" thing which is probably useful for now in terms of numbers, then I'm also in with a couple of the boys I think,

We announced our first challenge involving strandedcoin and the first opportunity to use them. How do you feel about the tribe distribution of coins strategy? What do you think of the idol? What are your thoughts on strandedcoin and the future it entails for the game?
I think the tribe's strategy was very well thought out, and Angelina actually kind of taking the reigns on that shows her as kind of a strong tribe member of the tribe- which is good that we have somebody like that. As for the Idol- I'm never gonna find it, though I will repeatedly search for it. I think my best strategy is here is to just try and figure out who has it to the best of my ability by building some trust with some people. IDK I'm definitely going to look but that clue was not ringing any bells.

The first tribal is Monday night, and it's a double doozy! Are there plans in place for an elimination target already? Who are you working with to implement this?
I think the votes will either be on Christian or Lyrsa. I think they are both the most out of the loop and least valuable when we do start competing for tribe immunity. It feels like a general consensus among the majority of the tribe and I think the votes would just be there. Shouldn't bee too much difficulty in our first Tribal Council.
Reem Daly, Courtney liked this

Kara

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Kara
Jessica is so frustrating. This girl makes an alliance on literally day zero and now wants to add people to it after the fact! Like you are totally setting the whole thing up to be exposed!!!! Omg honestly someone help me

Garrett liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
My current read on the situation is that the boys (Nick, Dan, Carl and John) are working together. I have a feeling it may or may not be the correct feeling but it is a feeling and I want to weasel my way in them at this point because I don't see this girls alliance going far and if the boys choose to start picking at it I do not want to be on their target list whatsoever.
Courtney liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
Oh and Christian showed up!! He's actually really nice! I wonder if the boys have reeled him in. But yeah he's improved his first impressions for sure- I like the little french boy
Courtney liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
Are you telling me I just won immunity? Truly there hasn't been a better day since Taylor Swift dropped Folklore. I think this is just great because with this I was able to prove my value to my tribemates and cement myself as an actual competitior (wow it feels good to say that) I think maybe I am of a bit more value to some of them now if it wasn't already and I like my spot on the tribe right now. Maybe this is going well.

Also, Probst.... That wasn't frustrating at all. It was fairly straight to the point if you ask me.

Courtney, Reem Daly, Danni Boatwright and 1 others liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
I believe John is a better player than he's leading on to be. He's got an incredibly good social game and Idk I just feel like he's playing a character right now and is actually much smarter than he's acting. I don't know if it's his strategy or if he is genuinely like that kind of rookie who has no idea what they're doing (I doubt that) but he's definitely one I'm going to keep a closer eye on. He's like a perfect example of keeping your enemies closer.
Gary Hogeboom liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
I asked Jessica if she talked to John about working with him and she got super defensive? Like girl don't act dumb u brought up how you wanted to add him to the chat the other day. Please play stupid and defensive somewhere else. If you're working with me- work with me and don't act annoying please.
Gary Hogeboom liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
The tribe is voting out either Christian or Lyrsa tonight and I really would much prefer to vote out Lyrsa because her social game sucks legit ass, and talking to her is like pulling teeth. Christian ont the other hand is actually easier to talk too and if we don't go to tribal next time I'd be much more content with having him on the tribe.- If he does become more relevant I can see us working together too.
Gary Hogeboom liked this

Kara

• Alumni