WHEW. Another tribal down and one step closer to that sweet sweet prize money!

1-How has the game changed while playing on smaller tribes? Are you comfortable in this tribe, or do you think you have something to worry about?

2-Now that we're a week in, there aren't many easy boots left. If you had the ultimate say, who would leave next from your tribe? How would that improve your game moving forward?

3-We're still early in the swap. Is there a clear divide between original miombo and nyiri players? or has your tribe started to mesh more?

Please keep us in the loop as you plot your way forward! If you don't, you're...

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
First off, that was the wrong tribal to miss out on because Karishma could've really used the prize money for her unborn fetus. Diapers are expensive, I 100% would've changed my vote.

1-How has the game changed while playing on smaller tribes? Are you comfortable in this tribe, or do you think you have something to worry about?
It feels like the game has gotten a bit quieter in all honesty- I don't know about the other tribes but things have been less of a commotion on Poroto- really glad our first tribal was a unanimous decision and the Nyiri for stayed strong and true to their word. I'm failry comfortable right now- I don't really see a scenario at tribal where I'm voted off, which is probably bad because you should never feel too safe but IDK I feel like it's only beneficial for everybody else on the tribe to keep me around and I've worked hard to have that be the case.

John is my number 1 and I believe I am his. I could possibly be the closest with Alison out of the OG Nyiri- and we have the OG girls alliance to fall back on. Christian is v expendable and pissed me off with the challenge loss but like whatever, I saved him from being voted off so he should keep it hush and vote with the Nyiri 4. And Jack and I have had good conversation and talked about the idea of working together, so like I feel like I'm sitting pretty at the moment.

Kara

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
2-Now that we're a week in, there aren't many easy boots left. If you had the ultimate say, who would leave next from your tribe? How would that improve your game moving forward?
Honestly, I'd prefer Christian or Alison to leave next. Realistically, I think Jack can be a bit of a bigger shield than either of them heading into the merge and I was serious about the possibility of working with him. I think that he's looking for a lifeline right now and probably feels like he is next, so if I can be his helping hand to get in with John and I, then maybe that's another relationship that I could hold loyalty too.

My game has so far been a lot about extending hands and then hoping down the line that the hand extending gets me alliances/into conversations or just another hand in return when I need it. I think that's the strategy I'm settling into here. I want to get my hands in lots of different loyalty pots and stir them up as I wish.

John is definitely my number one right now, Alison and Christian are expendable to me and I don't think I'm hurt much wif they leave. Christian's nice but if he can't pull his weight in challenges he's going to have to go.

Also, Alison did a weird thing when we first got put on the new tribe where she apologized for something that she said to Angelina? Something to do with loyalty to the black widow alliance I think? It's weird but shows me 2 things- Angelina didn't tell me whatever it was and Alison is potentially a sketchy figure. I am suspect.

Kara

• Alumni
3-We're still early in the swap. Is there a clear divide between the original miombo and nyiri players? or has your tribe started to mesh more?
Well, it's 4-1 right now, and Jack would just be an idiot to think he wouldn't be the first choice as a vote- it's not necessarily what I want but he has to make Alison and John want the same thing in order for me to go through with voting out Christian. I don't think that'll be too hard for him to do considering his challenge performance vs Christian's- so I'd say that due to Christian being a lil dumb in the immunity challenge the tribe is merging a bit more than I expected.

At the current moment, I see more use in Jack than Christian.

Kara

• Alumni
OH ABOUT THE IDOL

John and I split the clue and are looking together, hopefully two brains work better than one and he shares with me if he finds out- plan on buying more clues in conjuction with him. Hope this kind of thing is a showing of my trust to him.

Kara

• Alumni
Based on the idol clue, I'm thinking about it having something to do with water? the idea of time sinking is kind of what captivated me right of the bat so it could be something related to that?

This is the part where you guys tell me if i'm off base or not.

Kara

• Alumni
Also, K-Rish gave me a donation? Awww, unexpected but I will take it for sure <3 Well, at least I think the coins would've came from Karishma. If they did, take care of ur baby gurl- stress isn't good for pregnancy so maybe it's a blessing we voted you off now!

Kara

• Alumni
I really want to win immuinty this time around, not going to tribal would be nice and the more people this tribe has heading into the merge or another swap- the better it is for me in all honesty.

And I just realized this is the best episode title yet.

Kara

• Alumni