So, another day another confessional. I’m sure you are making whatever alumni selected you as their winner pick really happy (or sad) (or neither):

1. So, the last challenge. Very difficult. Some of you rose to the challenge, others of you crumbled. Did the last challenge change your views and perspectives of your tribemates?

2. Idol Hunting. They’re here. They’re there. They’re everywhere. With a potential of five idols in the game at this point, do you have any idea where they are? Any idea on where to procure them? How much have idols influenced your strategy so far?

3. Tribe Divisions. Some tribes stick together and some tribes fall apart. Every tribe now has a mismatch of members of both the original Miombo and Nyiri tribe. Do you think these bonds are going to matter long-term? How does this impact your strategy going forward? How do the bonds you are making your new tribe impact this?

4. Lastly – what do you think of your fellow tribemates. Drag ‘em, Roast ‘em, Read ‘em, Put ‘em in a Stew. Feel free to give your honest opinions on your current members on your tribe. Feel free to be as brutally honest as possible. Fan favourite is on the line.

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
1. So, the last challenge. Very difficult. Some of you rose to the challenge, others of you crumbled. Did the last challenge change your views and perspectives of your tribemates?
Honestly, the tribe worked very well together on that challenge. I kind of did take the lead there for sure which I think was a good move on my part. I kind of mapped out how we should organize it all into one forum and figured it would serve us best and maybe it worked? I also can't spell and I didn't want to fuck up at all.

I practiced posting on the second a bit in my iso battle back so I had flop experience but an experience nonetheless which was nice.

I think I view the tribe as more of a tribe now? It felt very much Unified during the challenge and I hope we can continue that kind of work ethic down the line. #nomoretribal

Kara

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
2. Idol Hunting. They’re here. They’re there. They’re everywhere. With a potential of five idols in the game at this point, do you have any idea where they are? Any idea on where to procure them? How much have idols influenced your strategy so far?
No idea where any of the idols are tbh. The one of the Nyiri OG Camp was probably found, but no idea by who. I'm really actively searching for this one on the Poroto camp because moving towards a merge I see the idols being a much bigger more active part of the game which scares me a bit. I think I may be able to get it with the third clue if I'm on the right track. Buisness, Bombing, Water, Gold/Jewelry/Something Shiny, Maybe nearby around a bank? Are the clues I've been on which have all pointed towards dar es salaam- so i'll keep looking there for a bit and hope something turns up.

Idols haven't really been a part of my strategy. I've played very much socially up to now I think but I'm definitely going to have them in the back of my mind heading towards another swap/merge.

Kara

• Alumni
Tribe Divisions. Some tribes stick together and some tribes fall apart. Every tribe now has a mismatch of members of both the original Miombo and Nyiri tribe. Do you think these bonds are going to matter long-term? How does this impact your strategy going forward? How do the bonds you are making your new tribe impact this?
I definitely think the tribe numbers will matter in the long run- as of right now only the OG Members of Nyiri on Poroto have a numbers advantage which does worry me. Jessica was just voted out which means that picking off the Nyiri members is probably what's left for the other tribes when they go to tribal. It's honestly making me second guess my talk with John earlier about keeping Jack in over Christian... I mean maybe tribe numbers will matter more and if Jack sees his OG tribe has the numbers by merge time- he jumps ship and suddenly we're completely screwed.

I don't know... I think my game has been very guided by bonds this far and I see potential with Jack It would just be really risky and possibly game ending tbh. At least christian is probably a sure vote for us.

Kara

• Alumni
Introducing....
The one ultimate source where Kara reveals all.
SUBJECT NUMBER ONE: Alison

Alison is well... Alison. There isn't much to her I don't think. Plain Jane as she's been dubbed by Miombo. I don't know, maybe she's playing more than I think? But I doubt it. At least she's reliable in challenges, that's probably her redeeming quality there. I've found it a little difficult to chat with her up to this point because she's been pretty boring not gonna lie. I think she clings to christian maybe a little. I asked her if she thought she could get christian to vote with us on the davie vote and she seemed sure she could which idk... i could be reading into it too much but if that's a close ally of hers she's in a bit of trouble- especially with Jessica gone now. Rarely talked game with me so she'd be dumb to think I'm as close with her as the others girls may have been.

I'm also still wary of what she said to angelina- I kind of want to find that out.

VERDICT: Boring.

TAYLOR SWIFT SONG:
. AKA plain jane anthem. I feel like she's a lost high schooler.
Reem Daly, Garrett, Gary Hogeboom and 2 others liked this

Kara

• Alumni
The one ultimate source where Kara reveals all.
SUBJECT NUMBER TWO: Christian

Christian, I have a lot of different takes on. He definitely does less than Alison and is an incredibly expendable member of the tribe to me. I feel like he has the least connections and won't end up going much further before his luck runs out. The only benefit I see in keeping him is really that I think I can easily get him on my side no matter what the case. After the rocks challenge I think he's a lil dumb... Idk how he let that score happen BUT he's useful for now I guess. I just don't want to be the person that votes out tougher competitors over someone like him,

Personality-wise, he's cute!! We don't talk that much but at least I know it's a timezone thing- whenever he is online and chatting he's cool.

VERDICT: Waste of (possibly useful) space.- also a croissant.

TAYLOR SWIFT SONG:

only because the song mentions 2am as the main setting and that's the only time i ever talk to him.

Kara

• Alumni