Wednesday's sunsets into Thursday dawns, congratulations for making it into another round of Stranded. You’ve outlasted eight other castaways to get here, and it’s now time to see if you can outlast nine.

1. Last Thursday was really eventful, with the tribe swap and the auction, what are you expecting to come tomorrow? How does this impact your plans or strategy? Would you say you are focusing more on short-term survival or are you focused on setting yourself up for the long haul? How are you doing this?

2. At this point, you’ve spent roughly the same amount of time on your original tribe as your swap tribe. Would you say your closest bonds are with people on your original tribe or your current tribe? Who would you say your absolute number one ally is?

3. Finally, Any challenge can happen that can send any tribe to tribal council. If your tribe was to lose the next challenge, who would you want out of this game? What elimination would be the best for your game overall?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Kara
1. Last Thursday was really eventful, with the tribe swap and the auction, what are you expecting to come tomorrow? How does this impact your plans or strategy? Would you say you are focusing more on short-term survival or are you focused on setting yourself up for the long haul? How are you doing this?
Sir Nate with the big questions.

Well first of, Thursday was extremely eventful lol. I am 100% expecting two tribes to go to tribal. I don't know why but that's just my inclination about how tonight is going to go and it makes me pretty nervous. There's only four of us- only so many names and I have full trust in everybody on the tribe but it takes one good suggestion to be the next boot. That's scary.

My focus is definitely on the long-term, which is why the last vote went how it did. I think I'm going to need strong soldiers by my side- both socially and competition wise and Jack- after the conversation I had with him seemed to be the better option. I was worried about him flipping at the merge but he seemed genuine in telling me he wouldn't- which... I really hope I can trust him. I want to go into the merge with people remember that thing I once did for them. Whether it was giving my coins to nick, or saving Jack from being voted out. The more Miombo members at the merge, the more ground I have to make up socially- which is a part of the game I am confident in.

Kara

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Kara
2. At this point, you’ve spent roughly the same amount of time on your original tribe as your swap tribe. Would you say your closest bonds are with people on your original tribe or your current tribe? Who would you say your absolute number one ally is?
My closest bonds are definitely with my OG Nyiri members John and Alison. With that being said, I think I extended a big hand to Jack the last vote and will remind him of that- literally I'm the reason he's still here and I will be letting him know that Alison wanted to vote him out until he fucked up at tribal and I told her to change her vote. I really only want him to feel like this is owed to John and I (mainly me) and nobody else.

John is my absolute number one ally here. I trust him like a lot and he told me he found the idol which is probably like the biggest showing of trust in stranded. He's definitely someone I see myself playing with heavily down the line.

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
3. Finally, Any challenge can happen that can send any tribe to tribal council. If your tribe was to lose the next challenge, who would you want out of this game? What elimination would be the best for your game overall?
If we were to lose, the best vote for me would be to vote out Jack. He's the only Miombo OG on the tribe, and I am truly worried a little about him flipping still. I know they'll try and if they have the numbers he'd be an idiot to go against it. The thing is, he buys us time to get in with their alliance or whatever it is. He can give us information if they talk to him and can keep John and I off of their radar.

The only option besides him would be Alison, and I wouldn't her to go I don't think. She's proven her loyalty but I will make sure Jack votes for her, by letting him know how she had originally voted last night. Just so the option is open if John brings up good reasons for keeping Jack.

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
The one ultimate source where Kara reveals all.
SUBJECT : Christian Being Voted Out

I mean... I did predict it. I think had he played better socially with John he would've stayed bc Alison was pretty much crying about him being voted off. I still don't know how I feel, I think I made the right decision but I still have some cautions about Jack. He seemed genuine when I just decided to ask him upfront, but in the same breath, he has no choice but to say he's going to be loyal- his back is completely against the wall here.

I guess it's a tradeoff if Jack is true to his word. I saved Christian from being voted out and now I saved Jack by voting out Christian? If that's the case then it was 100% the right move. Jack is stronger than Christian in all aspects and I'd rather have him on my side come merge.

VERDICT: Undecided. But I guess he was boring you guys so YAY!

TAYLOR SWIFT SONG:
Well, looks like I'm beginning again with the same hero arc I had with Christian, just with Jack this time :crine:
Garrett liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By Garrett
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
The one ultimate source where Garrett reveals all.

SUBJECT : Ranking the songs from Kara’s Korner

This is what I work on when I’d rather not write an essay for class. Without any ado at all, let’s rank the Taylor Swift songs from the first three editions of Kara’s Korner!

In third place, we have A Place in This World. Pretty good, but for a novice Swift fan such as myself, it didn’t strike me as anything special, and I also only watched the lyric video for some reason, so that took it down a notch! 5/8

In second place, we have I Wish You Would! I liked this a lot more than APiTW. Pretty catchy and I wouldn’t skip it if it came on the radio, 7/10

And that means the number one best Kara’s Korner song is... *drumroll* Begin Again!! Wow, not only was this song fantastic, but the music video was really great too. I also appreciate how it’s one of the more obscure Swift songs? At least, I had never heard it, so I love to hear new music! 94/100!

And that concludes Garrett’s Gorner. I hope this helps you find new Taylor Swift songs you may not be familiar with, and make sure to leave positive feedback regarding my logo, my choice of Comic Sans for the font, or my scoring system :cool:

Garrett

• Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Kara
Garrett wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:30:59 pm Image
The one ultimate source where Garrett reveals all.

SUBJECT : Ranking the songs from Kara’s Korner

This is what I work on when I’d rather not write an essay for class. Without any ado at all, let’s rank the Taylor Swift songs from the first three editions of Kara’s Korner!

In third place, we have A Place in This World. Pretty good, but for a novice Swift fan such as myself, it didn’t strike me as anything special, and I also only watched the lyric video for some reason, so that took it down a notch! 5/8

In second place, we have I Wish You Would! I liked this a lot more than APiTW. Pretty catchy and I wouldn’t skip it if it came on the radio, 7/10

And that means the number one best Kara’s Korner song is... *drumroll* Begin Again!! Wow, not only was this song fantastic, but the music video was really great too. I also appreciate how it’s one of the more obscure Swift songs? At least, I had never heard it, so I love to hear new music! 94/100!

And that concludes Garrett’s Gorner. I hope this helps you find new Taylor Swift songs you may not be familiar with, and make sure to leave positive feedback regarding my logo, my choice of Comic Sans for the font, or my scoring system :cool:
Bringing this back to say that Garret is a king, and I love your logo bc it looks bootleg as it should :inlove: :loveeyes: stay tuned for more episodes.
Garrett liked this

Kara

• Alumni