Wow, what a night!

We’re skipping the challenge though because we’d all like to delete that from our memories.

1. That live tribal, wow. What happened? Who voted for who? Were there any surprises?
2. Carl and John both played idols. Did you know they had them, and if so, did you think they would play them?
3. Is Lauren leaving good or bad for your game? Why?
4. Jeff offered the next idol clue for 20 Stranded Coin. Will you be purchasing it? What’s your plan with your Stranded Coin?

Joaquin Souberbielle

By Kara
FROM AARON

Alison's telling me you're full tilt gunning for me as of yesterday so
See how this girl alison is dumb? I said that she spreads herself way too thin awhile ago but now she's gone full tilt idiot. Look at you trying to leak information just to be voted out by these people!!! Do you have a brain I just really wanna know!? Who's been working with you this entire time!?!?

Kara

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
Loveita Adams wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:50:58 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:49:23 pm WE WANT A KARA'S KORNER WITH PICTURE TO BURN
Wow, putting in requests now. Don't try to influence the perfection that is the blog, Kara's Korner. She will pick her own songs.
i don't want the hipster "only T-swifts biggest fans would kno" songs. I want the bangers
Kara, Aubry, Gary Hogeboom liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Kara
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:51:44 pm
Loveita Adams wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:50:58 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:49:23 pm WE WANT A KARA'S KORNER WITH PICTURE TO BURN
Wow, putting in requests now. Don't try to influence the perfection that is the blog, Kara's Korner. She will pick her own songs.
i don't want the hipster "only T-swifts biggest fans would kno" songs. I want the bangers
The biggest fans know the true gems :100:

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
The one ultimate source where Kara reveals all.
SUBJECT : The Lauren Vote

So. That was a clusterfuck. So Alison probably screwed herself by flapping her jaws one too many times to other people who are not loyal to her- which is a concept I don't think she's understood thus far (I hope this has opened her eyes). ANYWAYS I went into tribal thinking to vote Dan- even though I knew whoever the other side voted was probably going home . I was confident it wasn't me, so I was fine with just keeping loyal with my vote. I wasn't going to vote for Angelina.

Now, Alison was mentioned before the vote to me by someone who I can't remember- it was very quick... thanks probst- My point is, I had a feeling it was going to be alison but I wasn't going to ask John to play his idol because tbh I would've rather him use it on himself or me if that time comes before or at f10 BUT someone tips him off and I guess it's fine he uses it. And it's his so I'm not going to tell him what to do with it, which is why I also ended up voting for Lauren- She wasn't my preference but I was willing to assist John in making the move he wanted and this was also the second time lauren acted clueless about the vote to me when she knew what was going on- so I have no reason at all to trust her. I would've liked to keep her and vote out maybe a tommy, dan or carl in hindsight but whatever- John was threatened by her for a while now.

So John plays his idol and saves Alison, cool. Lauren is out which I'm not bothered by. Lauren was one of the orange 5 and clearly voting with them despite using the whole "girl alliance" mini-pitch to try and save herself so sayonara i guess.

The problem here is I am in a clear minority with angelina, john and alison. SO where do we go from here?

VERDICT: Successful yet chaotic

TAYLOR SWIFT SONG:
the tribal was chaotic, my future feels uncertain- i need to get out of the woods or in stranded terms, out of this minority.
Garrett, Loveita Adams liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
The one ultimate source where Kara reveals all.
SUBJECT : Jack Being A Snake Hoe

Jack pisses me off. Like I get it. It's a game but I 100% respect it more when people play with a little balls. I literally could've voted this kid out- Alison and Jack too and we chose not to and this is how he repays us? Like the poor jury management here- you can't make people feel that stupid. Jack is not winning this game mark my words, the level of snake reached an all-time high. Or I'm just mad he's left us in a minority- either way I'm mad and it's valid. And honestly, a lot of my calling him out was a game move. I feel like by being vocal about it people will probably see that I want Jack out over any of them and I'm sure he's the expendable member of the group, also I want them to know he's the reason an idol was played at tribal and why his sides votes failed.

I actually don't like him- but I hope to use this as a part of my strategy going forward. I'm on the outs, time to play the messy game.

VERDICT: he fake af

TAYLOR SWIFT SONG:
nuff said.
Garrett, Reem Daly liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
4. Jeff offered the next idol clue for 20 Stranded Coin. Will you be purchasing it? What’s your plan with your Stranded Coin?
So I haven't been lucky with idols and whatnot thus far- so my plan with my coin is to use it as a what to maybe bribe some of my tribemates when need be. I feel like that's the way to best exercise the usage of my coins at this point? It's risky but if it pays off at any point it will be well worth it.

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
So for tonight's votes, there are two avenues that Alison, Angelina, John, and I can go. Either we trust Tommy and Nick and vote out carl with them or we trust Dean and Aaron and vote out Tommy.

Right now it's leaning towards being a Carl vote. He's been given far too many chances to be productive and not an idiot and he's essentially refused to do either of those things. I don't trust him, and I guess his more in with Aaron than I may have thought. Him going home tonight is a good thing for me, though it draws a clear line in the sand.

Kara

• Alumni