By Danni Boatwright
You know the drill:

1-Tribal tonight was pretty intense. what did you learn from your discussions?

2-A lot of people talking about jury management at tribal. How have you been handling players who you are voting out of the game?

3-A lot of goat talk at tribal as well. Are there goats left in the game? Are you worried they'll take your spot at the end?

4-Take a look back at your game. What's your story this season? Do you think it's compelling enough for the win?

icon_drinks cheers to final 5

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kara
1-Tribal tonight was pretty intense. what did you learn from your discussions?
Dani gurlllll.... Tribal was intense indeed and that's exactly how I wanted it to go :clap: Tommy really pissed me off with his loose lips this round and last round and I'm sick of his dumb jury management. He's the laziest player here besides Jack so to see him run around thinking he's playing someone... nuh-uh buddy I'm calling your ass out. Me yelling at him was 65% frustration and 35% game of flipping the jury's perception of his gameplay while also making a couple of "enemies" so everyone else believes they benefit from taking me to the end. Hopefully, it's something I can flip if I go all the way to the end.

I 100% wanted to play my idol on Alison after listening to Tommy during tribal but, Alison proceeds to play stupidly and votes jack instead of Tommy, like girl what? I fully just told you you were going home and that Tommy was voting for you and you.... I don't know she was a lost cause and at that point was not worth my idol play tbh.

Kara

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Kara
2-A lot of people talking about jury management at tribal. How have you been handling players who you are voting out of the game?
I truly have not been doing this really up until the Alison vote, where I voted Tommy bc he's pissed me off and so Alison can relay to the jury how honest and great I was with her as she was on her way out. I think John will respect the move I made against them and honestly everyone else on that Jury kind of knew where I stood with them as they were voted out so I do think that come FTC I can explain away any anger or frustration about my game.

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
3-A lot of goat talk at tribal as well. Are there goats left in the game? Are you worried they'll take your spot at the end?
100% I don't want Jack in the final because it's a bullshit coward thing to do- own your game against those who were actually active and engaging players. If I'm going to lose I want to be in a stacked FTC- This kind of thing represents the season and I 100% do not want Jack to have that kind of arc heading towards the end.

Aaron makes the idiot list for trying to convince someone that Jack isn't a GOAT... Aaron really wants to goat jack at the end which I hate the idea of BUT... if the f3 is myself Jack and Aaron then at least I could tell the jury I never wanted to goat Jack and Aaron wanted to play weak and take him to the end and the jury can all see, I've been very vocal about my disdain for Jack at a couple tribals. So that maybe plays into my favor a little bit in that ftc scenarion but we'll see ig bc that's not the story arc I want for this season even though I can use it to my advantage.

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
4-Take a look back at your game. What's your story this season? Do you think it's compelling enough for the win?
Wow, well it has been quite the experience and I'm surprised I've done this well. I've got this far without a single vote cast against me- which I am not sure how that happened to be honest, lol. But I went from a 17th place finished in my first and only game like this, to make the final five this season, and win or lose I am 100% proud of my outing here. I came in, attached myself to players I viewed as strong personalities, got lucky with a swap, and used that to continue my relationship building was on the wrong side of numbers at the beginning of the merge but used a social game to build bonds across the tribe while still making it clear where I stood with pretty much everyone. I won a couple of individual immunities as well as was strong in all of the tribe immunity challenges we competed in. Overall, I think I've played the ideal survivor game, I was never a major target yet was a part of major moves and was in on nearly every vote of this season. I never truly played both sides and kept my mouth shut with information until I needed to utilize it. I think I played the game alot of the jurors wish they had managed to so my hope is that they ask thoughtful questions and i can convince them of my gameplay through that.

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
Nick just sent me this...
I'm talking to Aaron now, he just brought up voting Tommy which I mean goes sort of against what I wanted but like another thing we can consider is getting rid of Tommy and then doing a me/you/Jack final 3
This is actually perfect and exactly how I want tonight to go in all honesty. That puts me in a situation where I have a final 3 with both Aaron and Nick, and can essentially decide who I would like to take to the end with me. This is the ideal final four at this point. I don't trust Tommy and never have so getting him out rn is the best-case scenario. UGHH I'm just annoyed that what's best for my game is keeping Jack that makes me so frustrated

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
STRESS. Tommy wining was worst case scenario, now I have to pick a side either aarons or nicks and I honestly have no idea where is best to vote.

Kara

• Alumni
By Kara
Both sides make compelling arguments if Tommy and Nick both votes for jack and I vote with them then that's two people kept happy, two people that are much better at comps than Aaron is. But taking out nick could be a big move that benefits my chances of winning my way to the final tribal council. I think voting out Jack is the best move because it's not a full betrayal to aaron and it keeps two of my f3 deals in the picture.

Kara

• Alumni