By Reem Daly
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format:

Episode 01
Eric

Cringe :/ The irony does not go unnoticed.
-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :)

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Nick
My vote is for Lyrsa.

I'm sorry but you had 3 chances to make a impression in this game. 1 for missing the first coin challenge, 1 for missing yesterday's immunity/coin challenge, and 1 for today's tribal council. You're the weakest link in this tribe and you've struck out, and that is all. In your wise one word responses all I have to say is "Goodbye".

Nick

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Nick
It pains me but I will be voting Davie.

I'm really sorry dude but you missed some of the vital discussions that maybe would've kept you in the game. Nothing bad to say about you, see you later.

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
My vote is for Jessica.

This vote is hard because I've grown to really like your presence. Nothing bad to say about you, we'll see if voting you was the right choice.

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
I vote Angelina.

You're a lovely person but fuck this shitty ass tribal council my whole tribe was a fucking mess that wouldn't messge me so that's great but these are the hoes I ride with.

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
I'll be voting for Lauren.

You were safe girl! Why did you throw out my name?

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
I'll be voting for Alison.

Sorry, hope you have a fun time at ponderosa.

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
Going to submit early because tonight should be simple:

My vote is for Carl.

I wrote you a poem.
To my best man, my lover, and my boo.
Don't take this the wrong way, but in order for me to have a shot at the prize,
I must take out the biggest enemy in my eyes.
That is you my friend I'm sorry to say,
Please don't take this the wrong way.

Let the shenanigans begin.

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
My vote tonight is for Dan.

Damn, sorry man. Hopefully you leaving will give you more time with your kids.

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
My vote is for Dean.

The hottest man out here, I can't fathom you in the end because your sex appeal will blind everyone.

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
My vote tonight is for John.

You're fake like Dean's idol. Knew I couldn't trust you since your idol lie and I can't believe you almost got me again. If you try to take a shot at me, try not to miss next time. Good bye.

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
My vote tonight is for Alison.

I love the drama and everything but you're too much of a threat for my end game. Loved your exit though, stay iconic queen.

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
My vote is for Aaron.

I might regret doing what I did in tribal but I don't want to be a loser at the Final Tribal Council. I'm sorry, your a great guy, if I was over 21 I would buy you a beer after all of this is over.

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
I have decided my vote will be going to Aaron.

This will have been the second time this game I have voted for you. I screwed you over during the Carl vote and you flipped it around on to me the vote I went home. You were given a terrible hand and you made great use of it. I don't doubt for a second you had heart in this game, you made real genuine connections in this game, and ultimately you deserve to be the sole survivor. Hope you win the $100, buy yourself 20 beers with that on me.

Nick

• Alumni