By Danni Boatwright
Welcome to your confessional Nick!

This may be the most important place in the game. It's where you will vote and more importantly, talk to us! Feel free to divulge your darkest secrets, current strategies, alliances, and hell... just pure hatred for other players. You are the only player that can view this forum. Outside of Alumni and Hosts, it is completely private. We love getting the dirt and there are plenty of us here to ask you questions. As you can see, this thread is labelled "Episode 00". Each round (meaning challenge + council) we will start a new thread with the title of each episode. After every Tribal Council, a host will start a new thread asking you more questions. Again, this is your forum and you can feel free to start whatever topics or make whatever posts you like. We will be here to help you out, make you think, get you to talk and really just lend an ear.

We take confessionals seriously because we're genuinely interested in your story. We want to know everything you're thinking and more importantly, what you're feeling. Think of it as free therapy. We will be guiding you along the way and asking you questions, provoking thought and helping you think about things you otherwise might not have. We find that just talking through your situation can help you get a fresh perspective on things.

Beyond that, it's just fun. What's more fun is having a record of what you were thinking at different stages of the game, and being able to look back on that is priceless so take advantage of it!

Here is a practice mini-challenge for you to work on. It is a challenge that might appear once or twice throughout the season in a different form. While it will be easier to do in the actual challenge using a puzzle-builder, this will help you practice reposting images. Image posting is something that will pop up in multiple challenges and is a skill that you should perfect. Please refer to the guide in the Camp forum for detailed instruction on how to post images.

This particular challenge is a 4x4 16-piece puzzle. You must correctly unscramble the puzzle using the ORIGINAL image links. Meaning, you can't simply rearrange them in a photo editing program. You must use the original images by using the IMG tag. (more information on this in the camp how-to threads.

Good luck, please ask us for any help or further instructions :)

You will need to reply to this thread ahead of the season and sign the rules in order to avoid being replaced.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Nick
Oooh lets see if I'm doing this right.

Well I'm here, and ready to win. It will take me awhile to definitely get use to the interface because I've been so use to Discord/Skype games but everything looks beautiful here it is stunning. I'll probably be popping into my confessional at some points to spill some tea and to introduce myself so lets hope I don't flop! :loveeyes:

Nick

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Nick
That's some bullshit right there. I kept trying to get rid of the space but every time I would play around with it would ruin the whole puzzle so I'm keeping it baby.

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
Anyway, so because we are about 2 hours? from the start of this, I just wanted to write a bit of a introduction confessional because I'm so excited for this to start and I can't wait to spend the next five hours chatting to people I've never met.

SO...

Hello I'm Nick, I'm not even sure how the persona works with the spectators but I like the idea of no one knowing who I am because god knows I want a fresh start but because of the previous start I think I'm known as the "TAR host" guy so I'll go with that. Apply btw omg please we need more applicants and it starts next month so this will be over :heart:. But I'm not here to advertise, I'm here to play.

I like the idea of being able to change my identity, and so my true self is an 18 year old college sophomore studying Nursing in New York. I'm originally from Long Island, New York but I'm currently in college. Typically I would be out with friends and doing college shit but the Corona Virus sort of prevents that so I've filled that dark void with Survivor, so I'm here to play. I would call myself a introvert and a people pleaser at the same time. I like to morph myself into other people's expectations. My personality changes with the person I talk to, so I think that is very viable to have in the game here. So, the whole "anonymity" aspect of this I'll be taking a bit more seriously.

I won't go crazy because there isn't really a point but lol, I think I'm going to raise my age to 22. I'm expecting a much older crowd and so I kind of want to go in fitting in with the rest of them. I mean I won't go crazy with it but lying is like so much fun so I'm about to go in like a cat fish ya know, they won't know what hit them. With that, I'm going to be a senior in college therefore majoring in Integrative Neuroscience, which is actually my old major before I switched so I'll know what I'm talking about.

So that is basically the extent I'm going with, I might back out if I see younger competitors but a selling point I've seen is that the average age is 30 so I don't want to be the young outlier in the group. But yeah, pretty much it on the lying end.

Drama wise I'm like a calculated loud like I'm by no means emotional because I believe in the worst in people (aka I don't care if you go home) but I definitely find strategy where there is causing disruption. I love being that "chaos kass" figure where I can be smart AND dramatic. Like I said before, I like being a people pleaser, meaning I don't want to leave without giving a show :shifty:. But, I'm not a toxic person upfront, I keep fights strategic unless bitches are making it personal, then I might throw in some jabs.

But yeah, I'm actually SO excited to play. I was just remembering last night that I did see this site a few years ago. I remember thinking this was the big leagues because it was back in 2015 so I was like 13 at the time (oop) so I thought that legit real survivor players were the ones competing but now I realize they're just aliases. But this feels like true survivor, so I don't want to bullshit and I don't want to be inactive so I'm really excited to compete starting tonight. But werk, expect to hear from me throughout the night as I get to see some first impressions.
Loveita Adams liked this

Nick

• Alumni
By Shonee Fairfax
Hello, it's me! Shonee Fairfax! I have a few questions.

First, introduce yourself. Tell us who you are, what you do, and why you're here. Take this opportunity to really show your personality.

What is your strategy for winning here? How are you going to get to the end and convince the jury that you're the one who should win.

Does anyone stand out to you solely based on first impressions? (Answer after talking to people.)

Thank you so much, I'm going to use these answers for a secret project. :)

Shonee Fairfax

By Nick
Very smart move we're all working together,

I will be picking the number 5.

And while I'm at it I will be giving 2 coins to Kara.

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
Well apparently Kara wants me to keep my 2 coins so I can "trust" her, so I'll keep my coins if it isn't too late. Glad I was picked to have one of the high amounts then bless.

Nick

• Alumni
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Nick wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:22:56 am Well apparently Kara wants me to keep my 2 coins so I can "trust" her, so I'll keep my coins if it isn't too late. Glad I was picked to have one of the high amounts then bless.
Hey Nick, you can transfer coins on your own using the menu that pops up when you click the big ole coin at the top of the page.

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Nick
Well, first day has ended and my tribe is well... Pretty good.

It is definitely intimidating because we have a lot of old souls on the tribe and a lot of well adjusted people as well. Everyone has careers and children and I'm here writing this in my college dorm room. I'm use to people being younger and more immature and everyone seems very chill, which is awesome because I feel like if I can put myself in a good position within my tribe I'll be set for a little while. But I'm always use to being the underdog in the game so I really hope I can stay in the loop.

It was super busy last night obviously because it was the first challenge so everyone was trying to do first impressions. A lot of people are morphed in my mind because there are a lot of similar personalities but hopefully I can figure out who I can trust and who I can't.

First Impressions:

Kara - Very interesting. So, the most strategic thing that has happened to me so far is the fact that she approached me and said that she doesn't want her coins, which makes no sense to me. I want to assume she wants to build some sort of trust with me by doing something nice but it comes off to me as her saying "now you owe me one" which I don't. Though she gave me her coins, it doesn't mean I'm not objected to voting her out, but I'm glad she decided to try and pursue some sort of strategic relationship with me. I just don't get it why she thought it was a good idea. But I think we're on the same page about things and I think she is one of the few people who are pretty avid in the ORG community (though obviously I don't know who she is). But we laughed about having a difficult time in the practice challenge, so we have a pretty good starting relationship.

Alison - Pretty meh, nothing has really sparked yet. Though I do remember I spoke to her about the practice challenge and she spoke to me in sort of a demeaning way. What I mean is like I just wanted to vent my shitty challenge skills and she gave me a lecture on how to do it better. Like I didn't ask you??? But the good thing is that she hasn't played like any survivor ORGs at all so she is the least threatening person here. Much more to be desired though.

John - Same thing as Alison, though he seems pretty nice. Like Alison, he really doesn't have a lot of experience in playing survivor so I'm curious to see how he does. Nothing else to say lmao, we just talked about survivor a little bit and that's it.

Angelina - Boring. Doesn't know her character like what the fuck how did you not watch DvG? We haven't really spoken much but she was there for the challenge so I guess she is alright for that.

Carl - If I had to pick anyone I started off great with, I would definitely pick Carl. We are both from New York and so we hit it off immediately. I will admit he came off a bit strong with wanting to work with me, which is a bit worrisome, but I've definitely warmed up to the fact that he trusts me and I definitely trust him. It is important to me to find that one person I can bounce ideas off of, and I actually think it might be Carl, which is awesome!

Dan - I actually haven't spoken to him yet oop- I just realized. Definitely will talk to him soon because he was at the challenge last night so I know he is a person to look out for. Kind of boring though.

Davie - I remember liking him. We talked survivor but he had a bit more of a personality. We both also fucking hate this season of Big Brother as well so that put us on a good vibe immediately. I definitely like him more then say Alison & John.

Jessica - She works in HR, meaning she can't be trusted. Just kidding, sort of in the same boat as a lot of the others. We had a decent conversation with each other but nothing strategic. Seems nice so I don't mind getting to know more.

John - Also the same thing, though he reached out to me just now so I think I could see our relationship developing a lot more. He is really vibing with the "bro" role though, so I'm curious to see how he develops with me.

And then Lyrsa and Christian are the two people who I have not seen yet. Because of the double tribal council I wouldn't be surprised if one of the two of them leave. They automatically put themselves on the outs because they missed the vital first impressions that can really help you in the beginning. I really don't mind one of them going because they're going to be the weak people of the tribe we need to get rid of.
Courtney liked this

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
Wish I had more to say but... It has been pretty quiet so I suspect things to get crazy after the first immunity challenge. Praying I can pull out a win just to have that safety net (though like I said, I think Lyrsa or Christian will be on the chopping block if they don't step up their social game).

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
lmao I definitely lied a bit more than I should've during that coin challenge last night.

My ass got hella greedy so I worked with three different people to make sure I would minimize the cost of the idol: Carl, John, & Kara. I think as of last night I think those are the people I can trust most and I think if and when we go to tribal those are the people I will be approaching about the vote. With Carl, I think as of now I can trust him 100%. We had similar wavelengths about the challenge and I totally trust the clue that he gave me is totally true. I really have no clue what it might be though. With Kara, I felt like this was the time I would do my "repayment" so I pretended to buy it with all my coins and then I just gave her the clue John gave me. And then with John, I was like fuck you I'm stealing your money. So he gave me 2 coins and I just gave him the clue, and so I only lost 1 coin after this challenge which was fabulous.

I'm lowkey mad that Lyrsa got replaced only because we had such a easy vote come tribal to get her out. I mean from the 5 seconds she has talked I think she is slightly annoying, and I'm fine with voting her out. Christian is still a viable option as well because he is still not as social as our other tribe members. I think I have the most coins in the game, and I think I sent myself well for if I don't win individual immunity, that I'll be fine moving forward. I just hope I can be invited into the majority soon.

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
"The idol is hidden where you would find, five, seven, eight and nine, twenty four and sixty two, this hunt began centuries before you"

I'm just putting it here so I don't have to keep scrolling up in my private messages.

Nick

• Alumni