By Reem Daly
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
GAME ON

Welcome to the Nyiri tribe! Hopefully you're hitting it off with the rest of your tribe because for the next 30 something days these people will determine your fate in the game. Just a few questions to ponder as we head into the first week!

1 - Who on the tribe are you meshing with? Who could you do without?
2 - What is your general strategy for the tribal portion of the game? are you looking for a tight alliance, or just going with the flow? Do you feel you're being successful thus far at said strategy?
3 - We announced our first challenge involving strandedcoin and the first opportunity to use them. How do you feel about the tribe distribution of coins strategy? What do you think of the idol? What are your thoughts on strandedcoin and the future it entails for the game?
4 - The first tribal is Monday night, and it's a double doozy! Are there plans in place for an elimination target already? Who are you working with to implement this?

Best of luck! We're so excited to watch you play!

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Nick
cries

I can't sleep so I guess I'll just make a confessional and watch One World as I do it (OW is so trashy what the fuck?)

Nick

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Nick
1 - Who on the tribe are you meshing with? Who could you do without?

Yeah so if I had to do a ranking system based off who I like and such.

Great relationship -
Carl
John
Kara

Really haven't spoken strategy -
Alison
Davie
Jessica

Annoyed and I think is kind of dumb -
Angelina
Dan

Going home because they do nothing and waste our air -
Christian
Lyrsa

With how everything is shaping up; Carl, John, and Kara all have some sort of strategic relationship with me because of the coin fiasco and I feel like I can trust them going forward. I will definitely be using them to my advantage when the easy votes get the boot. The second group of people really haven't said much to me other then the normal introductions, I'm definitely going to have to work my magic a little bit because my social game is definitely lacking with them. Everyone else (the four) I get very bad vibes from. Dan wouldn't shut the fuck up about how the forums work and he complained and I hate complainers. He has said nothing to me and he doesn't understand anything, so he is dumb in my eyes. Angelina I do think she is going on me however, I do think how she approached the Lyrsa/Christian situation was a bit bold and stupid. She just said one of them is going home, and thankfully for her that is what is happening. I think she is very direct, which is not a good person to align with because she will not lie for me anytime in the future. But, I don't hate her. The general vibe tonight though is that we're just seeing between Lyrsa and Christian who is more active, so we are giving them both a chance to defend themselves for tonight's tribal and the person who doesn't defend themselves leaves. Pretty easy, so they better step their shit up or they will be leaving.

2 - What is your general strategy for the tribal portion of the game? are you looking for a tight alliance, or just going with the flow? Do you feel you're being successful thus far at said strategy?

My strategy as of now is to stay under the radar. I think I've done a good job integrating myself within the ranks and I also made out with coins this week very well. I think I'm at one of the highest totals and I also managed to get the idol clue without spending too much coins. The only flaw as of now though is that I'm not in a clear majority alliance, which may be bad if I don't get into one soon. I think I'm obviously okay though for the first few votes because there are some people on this tribe COUGH COUGH Lyrsa and Christian who are not showing up to challenges and frankly, they're not speaking to anyone.

3 - We announced our first challenge involving strandedcoin and the first opportunity to use them. How do you feel about the tribe distribution of coins strategy? What do you think of the idol? What are your thoughts on strandedcoin and the future it entails for the game?

I really enjoy the stranded coin twist because it is ultimately working out in my favor. I do like how it is shaping up because it is giving us a constant strategic outlet and I hope that the amount of coins I've gained will help me out moving forward. If I can buy more idol clues, I really think I can find it and take control of this game. I just hope no one else finds it first.

4 - The first tribal is Monday night, and it's a double doozy! Are there plans in place for an elimination target already? Who are you working with to implement this?

Like I said before, Lyrsa and Christian are in the hot seat and it is basically a "who wants it more" competition. They both have a chance to defend themselves and all they have to do is say that they want to be here and they will stay. I really don't care who leaves, they both mean nothing to me and my strategy in this game and I think the person who doesn't leave here will be the one to leave if and when we go back to tribal. But the nine safe people are all very vocal about working together for this vote so I guess those are the people I'm working with.

Nick

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts