What a night! A close immunity challenge, some smack talk, and another player out the door who IS NOT YOU

1-Talk to us about the disadvantages in the challenge tonight. Who do you think went for them? Is this good or bad for you moving forward?

2-Seems like tempers got a bit heated after the immunity results. How do these interactions at challenge beach shape your view of the other tribe? How will this change your game in the future

3-Idol clues have now been offered up AGAIN! Have you been looking? do you know who has been buying the clues?

As always, feel free to share more of your thoughts as they come up! We're looking forward to hearing from you ! @Nick

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Nick
Ugh my tribe bitching is SO nice! I feel slightly guilty but once again it's a individual game and legit me taking the coins made no difference in the game what-so-ever. I do think though come next immunity I might not take the coins so cool my jets a little bit because after this vote it won't be so clear-cut who is leaving anymore.
Courtney liked this

Nick

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Nick
The idol is hidden where you would find, five, seven, eight and nine, twenty four and sixty two, this hunt began centuries before you

Power in this game is hidden like any other tool/there's enough rope to hang yourself, if you're a fool/five beds in the distance, but none where you can sleep/if you find footsteps, it may be dry, but you've sunk too deep

Posting this here so I can ponder about this as well...

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick

And just a few things to note because I made this a couple of hours ago and a lot has happened as we approach the vote:
  • Kara has been going around telling people to vote out Davie but has also been telling Angelina, Carl, and Dan to vote out Christian because she doesn't trust them but word got around so now no one trusts Kara, including myself.
  • The vote is officially Davie, with him leaving either on a 8-2 or 9-1 vote, depending on what Dan does because everyone else has told me they're doing Davie. But I hate it because I feel like Davie could've trusted me more ugh this blows.
  • Kara told me also that she believes there is a trio of Carl, Dan, and Davie which is also why she wanted Davie out and didn't tell Carl and Dan. Christian has also told me that he really trusts Kara so I really don't like that pair. I'm also a bit weary of a all girls alliance + Christian and minus Angelina because they were all adamant on getting rid of Davie.
Ultimately though, I really hope this vote goes smoothly and then there is some sort of swap so I don't need to worry about this bullshit anymore. Lets get to tribal woo!
Garrett liked this

Nick

• Alumni