By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Howdy OOOOOWWWEEEEE what a fantastilicious night for the fans out there. Y'all should take a collective bow. Let's dig right in to these here queshins. :hattip:

1. Most people expect swaps nowadays. Did you plan for this at all? tell us how you plan to adapt to this new tribe.
2. Break down what you think might happen on your tribe and others? Perhaps numbers will be dominant... or have you identified some cracks in OG that people can exploit?
3. How did you feel about the whispering at the swap? Did you expect so much cross talk? Did you learn anything interesting from the people who didn't practice when we told y'all to?
4. What were your thoughts during the crazy auction twist? Walk us through your decision making process there
Whenever you get a chance to meet your new tribe, make sure you drop in and give us your juicy first impressions and keep all your fans frothing for more content!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Nick
Lauren is so annoying Jesus Christ the first 5 seconds we spoke last night she called me "boring"? How dare she? The difference between me and her is that I'm more of a lawful evil right, I smile as I backstab you. She is legit a lunatic. I would die if she had an idol because she is acting so confident in herself that I feel like that could be the case, so I guess she is actually helping herself. Also she is a wildcard, so honestly that could help us a lot.

To answer my questions:
1. Most people expect swaps nowadays. Did you plan for this at all? tell us how you plan to adapt to this new tribe.

I knew it was coming, and I kind of mentally prepared for it but I really didn't set myself up. Also why I didn't really care TOO much about Davie leaving because really, everything would be too unpredictable anyway and I didn't really have Davie in my corner. And so, as of now I really don't know what to do. It is a predicament because this is a 3-3 swap and so I could see the whole tribe going to rocks. Would I go to rocks? I really don't know.

2. Break down what you think might happen on your tribe and others? Perhaps numbers will be dominant... or have you identified some cracks in OG that people can exploit?

I would expect everyone to be sticking to their old tribe as of now, and so I would like Blue to lose over Green because I feel like a OG Miombo (however you spell it) would leave over a Nyiri. Though I recently learned John didn't tell me about his idol when I thought he was one of my biggest allies, so I really don't care for him so much anymore.

3. How did you feel about the whispering at the swap? Did you expect so much cross talk? Did you learn anything interesting from the people who didn't practice when we told y'all to?

It was interesting because I didn't even really realize until now that I was kind of the bottom of the Nyiri tribe. Like I was definitely out of the loop on some things, and so I'm a bit hurt and my morale is kind of low as of now because I could see myself becoming a easy vote. I'm very curious to know though what was happening the whole time because really I was lost and I had no intention of spending my money anyway.

4. What were your thoughts during the crazy auction twist? Walk us through your decision making process there
Whenever you get a chance to meet your new tribe, make sure you drop in and give us your juicy first impressions and keep all your fans frothing for more content!

I love it from a host stand-point, but it was fucking hell haha :crine:. I'm just glad I wasn't fucked like Dan and Angelina because poor Dan even though I don't like him, I think he is a dead man walking at this point because he was definitely unconnected and Angelina is much more active. As of how I think of my tribe members:

Jessica - I'm honestly not sure how to feel about her because she and me haven't really been on the same footing and she had a lot of coins and had a lot of information I didn't even know. She told me and Carl though that John has the idol and has really been trying to gain trust with us so that is great. But I get the feeling she thinks we don't trust because of how hard she was trying to get off the tribe. I would've been pissed if she fucked us over and left me and Carl alone especially because now we know that the idol is not there.

Lauren - Fucking wack. Don't know how she is playing the game but the only good thing I've heard is that she is good at challenges, so maybe there is hope in that department? Definitely the obvious first boot and who me/Jessica/Carl will be trying to vote off. We gotta appeal to Aaron and Dean's morals on this one.

Aaron - He definitely has a great personality. Seems like a decent guy and I really have nothing to say about him or Dean. I just hope when it comes to tribal, we can work some sort of deal out.

Dean - Same as Aaron, there is still a lot to be discovered by him. We'll see though.

Carl - All my trust is in him right now. He better not fuck me over because he is my go to guy right now. I really hope we can work together because I've had zero issues with him and I really think if we were to go to tribal council, we would not vote each other.
Garrett liked this

Nick

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Nick
I'm very glad we won because though Carl made the 4-person alliance I think that he screwed up by giving Dean and Aaron all of our hand.

What the fuck was Carl talking about because he really didn't understand the make-up of our tribe. He was definitely on the bottom but I was on the top motherfucker. I had my alliance of Jessica/Kara/John and it was awesome but I also had my side-alliance of Carl. And so when we swapped together with Jessica I was very happy. Was I upset by the fact that Jessica tried SO hard to remove herself from the tribe? Yes. But would I have forgiven her? Hell yeah.

And so I went in knowing I wasn't going to rocks for anyone, but the three of us really should've pushed a Lauren vote. Dean/Aaron were sick of her and I feel like if we were unwavered, we could've get her out. However, Carl went ahead and made a majority alliance. I am happy he did that, however, he put us in a position where we have to rely on Aaron/Dean if we go to tribal again after a Jessica vote. And I don't even want Jessica out! I do think she is dangerous and that there are other alliances out there, but I think she isn't as dangerous as Carl made her out to be. And so, now I'm in a decent position for a first vote but after that, I really don't know. Carl has set himself up very well but I don't feel like I have that same relationship with Aaron/Dean because we aren't THAT close.

I do sort of hope though I could play the middle come merge because I think the old tribal lines might come into effect unless we swap again. I'd rather have relationships on both sides because ultimately I think it will benefit me a lot. But yeah, not happy with Carl for just saying "oh yeah everyone but me and Nick are in a alliance so I'm cool with fucking everyone else over". And by the way they want to throw a challenge to get rid of Jessica, no way I need her here.

Nick

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts