By Nick
I have to get my thoughts together because a lot happened and I'm still trying to process everything that went down and I can't express everything in a long ass paragraph so another voice confessional is coming tonight, probably not a video confessional though because I don't feel like dressing up oop-

Nick

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Nick
Oh my god I just realized I haven't made a confessional in 3 episodes I'm so sorry, wait I'll just recap the last two episodes:

Nothing happened, we won immunity, Carl is paranoid like always, Dean and Aaron have all control, Lauren is bat shit crazy, but we won so we didn't have to send Lauren home and now we're all happy. Imma buy the Bounty now
Garrett liked this

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
I... I'm not very positive this vote is going to go the way I want it to go. No one is being very receptive and I can't believe our fate in this game rests on fucking Dan and Jack the two most seemingly wishy-washy people. They aren't going to tell me anything, and I'm kind of powerless in this game.

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
I just ate a shit ton a candy corn and I'm like hyper active right now, so I'm not matter what fighting people tonight.

I'm going to vote Carl, I'm going to play this game so dumb and when Angelina flips and doesn't vote Carl, I'm going to throw a pissy fit in the tribe chat. I'm in the minority and I will continuously stay in the minority, so I want to have some fun. I need a good edit. I'm also going to fight Carl as well, but that will be a planned fight.

Nick

• Alumni