Wow, what a night!

We’re skipping the challenge though because we’d all like to delete that from our memories.

1. That live tribal, wow. What happened? Who voted for who? Were there any surprises?
2. Carl and John both played idols. Did you know they had them, and if so, did you think they would play them?
3. Is Lauren leaving good or bad for your game? Why?
4. Jeff offered the next idol clue for 20 Stranded Coin. Will you be purchasing it? What’s your plan with your Stranded Coin?

Joaquin Souberbielle

By Nick
Did I just read Aaron's message wrong and am I taking it the wrong way because it sounds like he said that John being gay is what is making him sensitive.

Little do they know though the gays will be taking over this game as one of the alpha males will be taken out tonight.

Nick

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Nick
Carl going though is best for my game just because Aaron/Dean I think will be a bit more forgiving compared to Carl who will go on a rampage trying to get me out next vote. I want to minimize the damage I'm about to cause my game because up to this point I've been extremely UTR but I hope after tonight I emerge as a semi-big threat.

I also hope Carl gives me his 5 coins or whatever bullshit amount he has because I don't think he'll expect it was me.

Nick

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts