Hey, it's me. Danni. After Nate's incoherent preamble to last night's confessional, I figured you needed a real adult to ask you hard hitting questions as we head into the weekend. That being said, he did have another T-Swift pun to share:

"All you're ever gonna be is DEAN, why you gotta be so DEAN"

you're welcome Nate. Anyways now on to YOU! the PLAYERS WHO SURVIVED WEEK 3! Congrats on lasting this long. It's truly an accomplishment with a cast this active, and this crazy.

1-Tonight was touchy subjects, which should give you a lot of information about where people stand within the tribe. Reflect on the answers you received, as well as the most important information you gathered during the challenge.

2-We're entering the final week of the game. It's time to start thinking about those finale night seats, and how you're going to grab the win. Tell us your plan to make it to the end, and how your plan is going to make you the winner of Stranded in Tanzania. Who are you sitting next to in the final 3?

3-A fake idol was played tonight! that was fun. Has there been much talk about idols and advantages left in the game? How are you planning to handle them at such a crucial point in the game?

4-The Jury bench is starting to fill up. Who do you think would vote for you? Who wouldn't? How are you going to fill that gallery with people willing to write your name down to win the game?

As always, feel free to tell us anything thats on your mind! With only 8 of you left, our lurkers are starved for content. Give them something to talk about :wink:

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Well I'm in scramble mode.

So like the dumbass I am I whispered John after Dean played the idol that Angelina must've given him it and I thought it was real because of how professional it looked but in reality, it was fake and if I just waited like 5 freaking minutes I would've realized this and I could've been fine. So now what is happening is that John told Alison this information and she obviously told Angelina.

Like I'm a fucking idiot I can admit that, but John is dumb as well. He should've approached me before saying anything about it, then go to Alison because now Angelina is on my and John's radar and he has fucked us both. So now, my plans have changed and I'm going to have to figure something else out because me and Angelina can't work together anymore and now I'm sure I can't trust John to work with him.

The good thing about all this though is that I think it would've happened regardless. I was going to tell John over the weekend about Angelina's idol and then probably Angelina would've confronted it to me anyway, so at least now I look stupid rather than some "mastermind", which is what I was going for. So, I might need to make some strong choices going forward.

One angle I'm looking at is definitely going the Kara route because she approached me with a final 3 deal with myself and Tommy and I think that might be my best shot at winning because ultimately I do think I've played a stronger game than Kara and though I think it might be a close vote, I think I could still pull it out.

What I need to do now is talk to John and see what the fuck happened and why did he rat me out and then either decide if Angelina/Alison/John is too strong of a trio to leave in and hope Kara sees that flipping might be her best option or my second option is to do major damage control and hope Angelina thinks I'm just dumb and finds John to be the bigger threat and root of evil on this one or I work things out with John to try and get rid of Angelina's idol. Whichever it is though, it needs to happen 100%. I most definitely need to vote out John or Angelina and if both of them hate me, I need to flip back and convince all of Tommy, Kara, Aaron, and Jack to vote them out because one thing is for sure, Alison/Angelina are most definitely a strong duo and John/Alison/Angelina are a strong trio.

But I need to remember, I'm not in a terrible position right now. The only thing seriously wrong is that I can kiss goodbye my vote from Angelina if I make it to final tribal council.

Nick

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts