By Danni Boatwright
You know the drill:

1-Tribal tonight was pretty intense. what did you learn from your discussions?

2-A lot of people talking about jury management at tribal. How have you been handling players who you are voting out of the game?

3-A lot of goat talk at tribal as well. Are there goats left in the game? Are you worried they'll take your spot at the end?

4-Take a look back at your game. What's your story this season? Do you think it's compelling enough for the win?

icon_drinks cheers to final 5

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Nick
I'm going to do the Fallen Comrades thing while live tribal goes on, I really don't have much more to say to these people because I'm like 90% sure I'm going to be voting Aaron at this point.

Unless he really screws up he will most definitely be getting my vote.

Nick

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Nick
PREMERGE

Elaine - You were apparently the inactive person over on Miombo so I really don't have much to say to you. I hope your short time here was good and I hope that you don't feel robbed of your chance to play.

Lyrsa - I would say I'm sorry you were eliminated but I'm not. You really didn't contribute much and you never showed up to tribal. I don't blame you because I'm pretty sure you were in a difficult timezone but you could've made a effort. I remember your one-worded responses to me fondly, and your boot kicked off what was going to be a great season.

Vince - You were either inactive or you were given the boot because you were suspected of stealing the coins. If you did, hats off to you because that means we are related in that sort of way, wish I could've conspired with you if you were some grand mastermind. But other than that, didn't know you, hope you enjoyed your time on Miombo.

Davie - Davie! You were pretty robbed but I remember I didn't really care who left between you and Christian. You didn't really do much for my game, you were kind of just there during the season so when it came to vote you out, I had no issue doing so. However, I remember you were hurt when you were eliminated and I do feel bad about that, so I hope there are no hard feelings.

Karishma - I'm SO mad I never got to meet you. Queen of the fetus, I've heard a lot about you and sadly I had to be put on the Nyiri tribe both times. Sorry your time here was cut short, but I bet you made for some good television.

Jessica - Hun I'm really sorry, this was the first vote that kind of hurt. You were kind of a bitch only because you tried to leave me alone with Carl who would soon become my enemy and then you proceeded to rat out everything about John and just started to lie. So ultimately, you leaving was probably the best thing that happened to my game. But other then that, you were nice and we had a small alliance back on Nyiri so I won't trash you that much. Sorry your run though was cut short, you seemed really into the game.

Elizabeth - Probably the most shocking and fun vote of the premerge, you were eliminated because of that hoe Missy, so I'm really sorry that happened to you. Nothing but admiration on my end, sorry you had to be blindsided so soon and sorry we never met. You're a icon for flipping tribes as well.

Christian - Christian! You were a very nice guy no questions about that, but you were definitely saved by the tribe swap because I think everyone was preparing to vote you out next. Nothing bad to say about you, hope you enjoyed your stay and sorry you had to stay up until like 4am everyday in order to make challenges/tribal.

Nick

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts