-- 14th Place - Voted Off 7-(7) --
By Reem Daly
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
GAME ON

Welcome to the Miombo tribe! Hopefully you're hitting it off with the rest of your tribe because for the next 30 something days these people will determine your fate in the game. Just a few questions to ponder as we head into the first week!

1 - Who on the tribe are you meshing with? Who could you do without?
2 - What is your general strategy for the tribal portion of the game? are you looking for a tight alliance, or just going with the flow? Do you feel you're being successful thus far at said strategy?
3 - We announced our first challenge involving strandedcoin and the first opportunity to use them. How do you feel about the tribe distribution of coins strategy? What do you think of the idol? What are your thoughts on strandedcoin and the future it entails for the game?
4 - The first tribal is Monday night, and it's a double doozy! Are there plans in place for an elimination target already? Who are you working with to implement this?

Best of luck! We're so excited to watch you play!

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Chelsea
I am meshing most with Missy, Elizabeth, and Jack. I feel like we could do without Lauren and Vince and basically have been doing without Elaine already. My general strategy is to find a tight few that I am aligned with and hopefully influence the vote with them. If we can't actually influence the vote, I will be fine going with whatever the majority wants as long as it's not me or the people I'm closest with. I don't feel like I need to actually control the game right now, because if i did it may be seen as playing too hard too fast.
3. I feel great with how everything worked out in the first challenge. Elizabeth found a way where we could get as many coins as possible and split them up amongst us. I got my coins, and sent 3 to dean like i was supposed to. I do know that Missy got her coins and used them to buy a clue to the immunity idol instead of sending them to who she was supposed to. She shared the clue with me, so i'm not about to tell everyone what she did with the coins, but i'm keeping it in my back pocket just in case i need to use this information in the future. Based on the clue I got from Missy, the idol remains elusive to me, but I have been googling and trying so much, and i'll keep trying (is there a limit to how many passwords i can try? I hope not). I like strandedcoin so far, i am worried about how it will factor into the game later on and what happens if people are forced to will their strandedcoins to players when they are voted out. I guess we'll see what happens as it comes up, and how that will change my strategy.
4. I am so worried about the first tribal. I always felt like I would go out first or go really far, so we'll have to see which comes true. I think there are some targets on the table. I know that Elaine would be an easy first vote, but I feel like it would be good to get Lauren out as soon as we can. We were trying to get a girls alliance going, and apparently when Missy and Elizabeth mentioned it to Lauren, she shut them down. That means that she knows about the alliance but doesn't want to be in it, which means that she could tell anyone about the alliance at any point and hurt all of our games. Apparently I missed stuff today while i was away, so maybe all of this has changed. I'll keep you updated when I hear back from people. Sorry that was so long
Courtney liked this

Chelsea

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Custom
Chelsea wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:20:38 am Sorry that was so long
This is not just a space for us to read your thoughts, but also a space for you to write out your thoughts and organize them. Make them as long as you need, and never apologize for it!

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom