-- 14th Place - Voted Off 7-(7) --
By Danni Boatwright
One tribal down! It may have just been voting out an inactive, but you've officially made it past first boot territory! I tip my hat to you :hattip:

That being said, the game only gets harder from here.

1-How did the vote come together tonight? was it a consensus boot?

2-How does the introduction of strandedcoin impact your targets on the tribe? How does it impact the way you plan to play in challenges?

3-on a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel on this tribe? If you feel safe, who do you think should be worried?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Chelsea
1. the vote was super easy. literally every person i spoke to wanted elaine out first because nobody had spoken to her. obviously that won't be the case going forward, but it was nice to have a unanimous vote this time.
2. the biggest consideration strandedcoin has had on our targets is when we are considering who may have bought a clue to the idol. now i know that Missy has the idol, so i'm not at all worried about that, but since it would be dumb to tell everyone in our alliance, we have to keep pretending that we dont know who might have the idol. it will probably factor way more into the decision-making process as we get further into the game.
3. out of 10 i feel a good 7-8 safe. i'm always very concerned that the people i trust are lying to me, so i don't think i'll ever feel all the way safe, but the people i'm in an alliance with and i have some other easy targets to go before we turn on each other. i think the people who should feel unsafe are vince, lauren, and karishma. they're basically the people who are at the bottom according to the alliance. i don't want them to feel worried, though, in case we have a tribe swap, because if we do swap tribes, we have to be united against the other tribe.

Chelsea

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts