-- 14th Place - Voted Off 7-(7) --
What a night! A close immunity challenge, some smack talk, and another player out the door who IS NOT YOU

1-Talk to us about the disadvantages in the challenge tonight. Who do you think went for them? Is this good or bad for you moving forward?

2-Seems like tempers got a bit heated after the immunity results. How do these interactions at challenge beach shape your view of the other tribe? How will this change your game in the future

3-Idol clues have now been offered up AGAIN! Have you been looking? do you know who has been buying the clues?

As always, feel free to share more of your thoughts as they come up! We're looking forward to hearing from you ! @Chelsea

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Chelsea
i probably shouldn't be doing this while so heated from everything that happened, but here we go.

2 people took a disadvantage on behalf of the tribe just so they could get 2 more stranded coin, and i am pissed. we were all preaching tribe loyalty and agreeing not to do it, but 2 people did. i can't describe how mad that makes me to be honest. I feel so betrayed by whoever did it, and i'm even more annoyed that i don't know who it is. Anyways, the consensus is that Vince and Lauren took the disadvantage, and i hope beyond anything that Vince was one of the people who took it because he went home partially because we all suspected he did. to be fair to us, that's not the only reason he went home. I do have my suspicions on some other people for both things. I think Vince took the disadvantage and voted karishma, but i don't think lauren did either. I suspect that Tommy took the disadvantage because he's been acting weird all night. he was barely active after the challenge but before tribal, and you would think that he wouldn't risk that. I think Dean did the extra vote for Karishma, but that takes a ridiculous amount of words to explain, so i'll do that in another post.

I really didn't think a fight like that between the tribes would happen so soon, and it doesn't factor into anything right this second, but I am taking notes of who engaged in this fight because that 100% could be a liability going forward. I know that sometimes in person, you can make a face or say something in the heat of the moment, but there are so many steps to fighting over the internet. here, you literally need to click "reply," type out everything, and then submit. that's three different times that you can reconsider what you're doing. maybe it's because i haven't really fought with anybody yet, but i don't exactly see how it's hard to just refrain from making a post (please don't use this against me if i get in a fight later).

This will be my most boring answer. I'm not looking for the idol because i know Missy has it, simple as that.

Chelsea

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Chelsea
Okay, are you all ready for me to get
I don't think you are, but i'll do it anyways
So i have checked and rechecked all the votes and their comments about 100 times, and here's my conspiracy theory about them:

Vince - "a little late to the party bud. cheers" - tommy or aaron, they sound the same to me, but they both sound like this

Karishma - "I hate that it has to end this way. No matter how this vote plays out, just remember that you’re a queen and that won’t ever change! I loved every minute we spent together!" - this just sounds the most like Dean to me, he's the only one who would still be acting like this after a vote, and he's the only one who has called anyone a queen.

Karishma - "NE1BUTME – unscramble that for 2 coins" -sounds like Vince, he really didn't want to go home and was apparently willing to do anything to stay

Vince - "Sorry but your playing too hard too late and haven’t spoke to me :dunno:" - i know for a fact that one was Missy, she's the only one who uses the wrong form of your

Vince - "Sorry but we didn’t really connect :/" - was me

Vince - "I don’t like this but I think ppl believe you took the clue." - Lauren says this was her, and i'm leaning towards believing her since she didn't want Vince out

Vince - "It had to be this way." - this one is the weirdest, because it doesn't really sound like anybody, but i believe this was elizabeth

Vince - "Sorry man, you seem like an okay guy." - tommy or aaron, they sound the same to me, but they both sound like this

Vince - no message - Jack told me this was him, and he hasnt done anything to make me not believe him

Please don't laugh at me if this is all wrong, it's just a conspiracy i have.
Reem Daly, Garrett, Aubry liked this

Chelsea

• Alumni
By Chelsea
Okay but did y'all see the last challenge? i'm trying to stay humble because we all know that every challenge will not go like that, but still that was amazing. obviously everybody helped and it was a team effort, but really i was the mvp of that challenge. It was basically made for me somehow. I am seriously still pumped from it.

ps if the special event is a tribe swap, i'll be so mad.

Chelsea

• Alumni