-- 14th Place - Voted Off 7-(7) --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Howdy OOOOOWWWEEEEE what a fantastilicious night for the fans out there. Y'all should take a collective bow. Let's dig right in to these here queshins. :hattip:

1. Most people expect swaps nowadays. Did you plan for this at all? tell us how you plan to adapt to this new tribe.
2. Break down what you think might happen on your tribe and others? Perhaps numbers will be dominant... or have you identified some cracks in OG that people can exploit?
3. How did you feel about the whispering at the swap? Did you expect so much cross talk? Did you learn anything interesting from the people who didn't practice when we told y'all to?
4. What were your thoughts during the crazy auction twist? Walk us through your decision making process there
Whenever you get a chance to meet your new tribe, make sure you drop in and give us your juicy first impressions and keep all your fans frothing for more content!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Chelsea

Did you see how well that worked for us?? We have 4 people from our original tribe, not just our tribe our main alliance in this new tribe. I don't see how this could've worked out better to be honest.

Now to answer your questions, god Gary.
1. not only did we expect a swap, we spent the day planning for it. we literally had people who would watch how active people from the other tribe were. we took notes of the people who posted in challenge and how many likes they got from their tribemates. basically our only plan was to stick together and find cracks in their tribe.
2. what i hope happens is that we keep winning the immunity challenge and don't have to go to tribal. i know that that is kind of ridiculous, so we have a plan. for now, our plan is to vote Dan out first, and if we have to go again, pull in Angelina, and vote Tommy. of course, plans change, so check back in with me after the weekend.
as for the other tribes, i think that the new nyiri tribe will completely explode if they haven't already. the most memorable part of the swap was Lauren actively calling out and fighting with her new tribemates. if it were me, and i had to go onto a tribe with someone i hated, i would still try to be nice to the person. i feel like that's basic survivor, right? i know you wont, but will you tell me if lauren is the worst player in stranded history?
3. i was part of a lot of the whispering at the swap, so i cant really judge the other people who also whispered a lot. i have to review the tape, but i think i whispered correctly every time, so i'm mostly proud of myself for that. i did think it was hilarious when people didn't do it right, or when Lauren shared a whisper with everyone. I will go back over it to glean as much information as i can, but for now i just think that it was funny.
4. when we got our original new tribes (before the auction) i was thinking it was the best scenario for our tribe, but i felt bad for Elizabeth because Missy, Tommy, and I were with our alliance and Dean and Aaron were together too, and they basically had Lauren as a shield. Elizabeth had Karishma (who i think proved to be a bit unstable during all of this) and Jack who rarely talked game to all of us. we wanted her over here to save her and give us a numbers advantage, and we all were willing to do what it took to make that happen to be honest. plus i have a final 2 with her, so i don't want her to go out so soon.
and finally, i haven't spoken to Dan yet, but i like Angelina. she seems like she would be a good person to work with, but she's already being strategic about what she shares. i commend her for it, but that makes me think that she might be very strategic with how she plays too, so for now, i'm keeping her at arms length.

i know this is already super long, but i'll still come back with updates once i get to know Dan and Angelina some more.

Chelsea

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Chelsea
okay, so now that the excitement of last night has passed, i'm still really glad that we have liz, we need her, and i don't know if you can see our private chats, but she and i think the exact same way. it's really good to have a sounding board that you can trust and who understands your thought processes. but, on the other hand, we did paint a very large target on our back by doing this, and that's what's freaking me out. obviously, some other people from our tribe (lauren and karishma) painted a bigger target within their own tribes, but i'm worried that come the merge (god willing), we will be seen as a tight 4 that are willing to do anything to stay together. i hope that this is something that people forget very very quickly, but i'm nothing if not a pessimist, so i doubt they will.

i'm just getting to know dan, so stand by for my take on him, coming soon to confessionals near you.

Chelsea

• Alumni
By Chelsea
you'd think i'd learn to make these when i'm not all riled up, but y'all.... this game is testing me. or rather, lauren is testing me. the bitch (can i curse) whispered to me in the new challenge thread just to say that she missed me. first of all, that goes without saying, i miss all my OG people, but you don't see me whispering that shit to anybody. it paints a huge target on my back while i'm just trying to lay low for now. we all know that she has a target on her back for being the worst player in stranded history (pls fact check), and i don't want any part in it. so anyways the bitch had better whisper to someone else too or i will be even more enraged.

Chelsea

• Alumni