-- 14th Place - Voted Off 7-(7) --
WHEW. Another tribal down and one step closer to that sweet sweet prize money!

1-How has the game changed while playing on smaller tribes? Are you comfortable in this tribe, or do you think you have something to worry about?

2-Now that we're a week in, there aren't many easy boots left. If you had the ultimate say, who would leave next from your tribe? How would that improve your game moving forward?

3-We're still early in the swap. Is there a clear divide between original miombo and nyiri players? or has your tribe started to mesh more?

Please keep us in the loop as you plot your way forward! If you don't, you're...

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
wym "(and her fetus)?"

i'm going to be very honest with y'all. i am tired, like TIRED tired. i know that's not what you like to hear from people playing, and i'm sure that those of you who have played with returning players have been much more tired much earlier on, so i probably shouldn't complain too much. but i feel like just managing Missy's emotions about the potential upcoming tribal and the worry that Angelina and Dan could flip somebody and i could get out if we split the votes has just exhausted me this week. and we haven't even had a tribal yet. anyways on to the questions:

1. i feel like this game has changed so much on such a small tribe because there's really nowhere to hide anymore. i doubt that my name hasn't been brought up at least once. i know that we have safety in numbers for now, but that doesn't reassure me as much as it should.
2. if i could dictate everything, Angelina would leave next. luckily i think the rest of the 4 are also thinking that. the issue is that Missy trusts her way more than i do, and that Missy has an idol, and i think Angelina has an idol too. if we can cut Angelina next, then we can bring Missy back in with us, and she wont be a threat later on.
3. there's still a clear divide between the old miombo and old nyiri in my mind. i am worried because there are obviously private messages going on that i'm not part of, so there may be other people who have seen those lines blurred way more than i do.

I'll try to keep you more informed, i just gotta get back in game mode.
Garrett liked this

Chelsea

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts