-- 14th Place - Voted Off 7-(7) --

So, another day another confessional. I’m sure you are making whatever alumni selected you as their winner pick really happy (or sad) (or neither):

1. So, the last challenge. Very difficult. Some of you rose to the challenge, others of you crumbled. Did the last challenge change your views and perspectives of your tribemates?

2. Idol Hunting. They’re here. They’re there. They’re everywhere. With a potential of five idols in the game at this point, do you have any idea where they are? Any idea on where to procure them? How much have idols influenced your strategy so far?

3. Tribe Divisions. Some tribes stick together and some tribes fall apart. Every tribe now has a mismatch of members of both the original Miombo and Nyiri tribe. Do you think these bonds are going to matter long-term? How does this impact your strategy going forward? How do the bonds you are making your new tribe impact this?

4. Lastly – what do you think of your fellow tribemates. Drag ‘em, Roast ‘em, Read ‘em, Put ‘em in a Stew. Feel free to give your honest opinions on your current members on your tribe. Feel free to be as brutally honest as possible. Fan favourite is on the line.

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
i'll answer your questions, but i have 2 of my own:
1. do you have these name specific titles for everyone in the game in case they're voted out? if so, can i guess mine? i think it's "I can Chelsea why she's out"
2. who selected me as their winner? i want to do them proud.

Anyways, to answer your questions now:
1. this is in no way a challenge to make them harder, but i didn't think the last challenge was all that difficult for me. i didn't mess up, and that's really all that matters lol. it didn't change any of my views on my tribemates, i'm still in the 4 person alliance, and i still think Angelina has something up her sleeve. my goal in this phase is to be as mediocre as possible. the more people who forget that i'm playing (a la Victoria from EoE) the better. if i can get to the merge without being perceived as a threat, that is the best case scenario for me, and right now, my tribe is remaining as mediocre as possible, which is good for me.
2. Idols, idols, idols... i really wish they weren't here. they don't help me, and they only make everything more complicated. right now, i know Missy has the OG miombo idol and a clue to the new one. i strongly suspect that Angelina has an idol. it pretty much is the only thing that makes sense. this girl has not spoken to me since the day after the swap. i'm sure you saw me say this in my chat with Elizabeth, but if i were in her position right now, i would seriously blow everybody on the tribe just so they would save me for one tribal, and she is barely trying to connect with that. either she is just not good at the game of survivor (which i don't believe for a second) or she has an idol. so basically our plan is to split the votes 2-2 at the next tribal just in case she plays an idol and votes for one of us, but that comes with its own set of anxieties. oh also, i know that Missy's idol is good up until the merge, so i'm not bothering to search for the idol until after the merge.
3. i do think our OG tribe bonds will still matter a lot when we get to the merge or to a swap. i know that the people over here are still thinking of our OG tribe bonds and getting back with all 6 of our original alliance. i just wish we knew for sure what the other people in our alliance are thinking. they did spend a coin to whisper to Tommy and voted out Jessica, so that makes me think that they are still focusing on our OG alliance.
4. okay let's go through all of my tribemates starting with the newest ones:
Angelina- i mentioned this earlier, but i do not understand her. she must think that she's safe, because we chatted, not about the game but about life for a minute the day after the swap, and that's it. she hasn't made any effort to connect with me or, as far as i know, with anybody besides Missy. also she messed up the challenge like 3 times, which is not something i would do if i were on the bottom. also she basically copied our story about what our OG tribe was like, as if we believe that.
Dan- he hasn't made much more of a connection with me than Angelina, but i believe that he has at least tried. the thing that worries me about him is how fast he was to turn on his OG tribe just to survive one vote. i don't see him as trustworthy either, but i trust him more than Angelina.
Tommy- he and i think alike which is good. i don't trust him completely, something about him being closer to Dean and Aaron than me is a bit fishy, but i trust him way way way more than Dan or Angelina. we know that we need each other and i appreciate that he can think strategically and we can bounce ideas off of each other.
Missy- i trust her, and i know she trusts me, but i kind of see her as a loose cannon. first with the getting into fights with the other tribe after the first or second challenge which, again, was totally unnecessary and now with her going to bat over Angelina, a girl we've known for less than a week, it just seems a bit sus. i know she thinks more emotionally than logically, but i'm just left wondering when that will screw me. i wouldn't be too mad if she left premerge.
Elizabeth- i guess i did this in order of the people i trust because i trust elizabeth the most. we have the same thought processes and say things right before the other would have said the same thing. most of the time i swear we have the same mind, and it is so nice to have someone to reassure me that i am sane and not way overthinking. the one thing about Elizabeth is that i know i have to cut her if i get the chance, probably around final 4 or 5 because we will have basically played the same game. this is way in the future though, so i know i have a lot of time to consider everything before this.
Reem Daly, Garrett liked this

Chelsea

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts