-- 14th Place - Voted Off 7-(7) --

Never a dull moment in Tanzania, it seems :fire: You've survived 6 rounds and it's only going to get harder from here

1-Breakdown your alliances in the game. Are you in any? are you in too many? Which of them are real, and which are just to keep the idiots in line?

2-Modern survivor throws a lot of swaps/twists/advantages your way. How have you adjusted your game to deal with the twists this season? Any guesses on what may be coming down the pipeline?

3-Who do you trust most in this game? Do you think they have your back 100%, or will there come a point where you need to part ways?

4-What a lame prisoners dilemma! No one had to spend 8 minutes sweating bullets worrying about if they were about to go to a triple council. BOOO!!! Were you surprised to see the idol grabbed so quickly? Did it reveal anything about the other tribal dynamics?

Almost through another week. Keep it up!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
what the motherfucking hell?? what the FUCK happened tonight???? it's been hours but i'm still reeling. i know logically that i need to keep Missy on my good side so that maybe she sways over to our side again because god knows she's not playing logically at all, but the bitch is dead to me. i understand the irony because that doesn't sound very logical, but if i can't trust her why should i still want her around?
"i voted liz because she took me away from my number 1, you" what the fuck does that mean? so since we didn't immediately follow exactly what she wanted, we were pulling away from her?? the bitch. i was pulling away from her because she started being really terrible at the game and believing people who haven't given a good reason to trust them. she doesn't need to know that though, not if i need her to vote with me.
if Liz can read this, i hope she knows that i would never betray her and i'm only throwing her under the bus now to get Missy back with Tommy and I.

1. to be real, am i in any alliances? i thought so, but you can see what trusting did for me this time around. i do trust our October 3rd alliance, but that's just Tommy and me (now that Missy is dead to us), so until we're swapped, i guess it's just Tommy and I trying to reel Missy back to us.

2. well the twists have been pretty standard this season, just immunity idols, strandedcoin, and swaps, and i pretty much expected them. if only the twists were the actual surprising part of the game instead of the people doing things that i can't predict. my HOPE for a twist is a battle back like big brother, i still miss Liz, but i'm betting that the twists will be more of the normal survivor twists. please keep me on my toes though, and any twists that help me are appreciated.

3. well since the person i trusted 100% just went home and blew up my game on the way out (thanks Liz), i don't really have anyone i trust 100%. i guess if i had to choose i would say i trust Tommy the most because he has always been loyal to me and thinks logically. this is going to be hard.

4. what a LAME prisoners dilemma! does that even count as a challenge? it seemed more of a who could betray our tribe faster contest. the first TWO people commenting were from our tribe. one of them was so eager to take it that he jumped the gun. are you kidding me?? somehow i thought that would be the most surprising part of the evening smh. god i hate my tribe, get me out of here asap.
Courtney, Elizabeth, Garrett liked this

Chelsea

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts