-- 9th Place - Voted Out 5-1-1-1 --
By Reem Daly
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format:

Episode 01
Eric

Cringe :/ The irony does not go unnoticed.
-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :)

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Dean
05/10/20

Elaine

Get back to work on the Peterman catalogue, Bennis.

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
06/10/20

Vince

It had to be this way.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
12/10/20

Jessica

Sadly, you got swap-fucked. Nothing else to it. Best wishes.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
15/10/20

Angelina

This one's for Elizabeth.
Elizabeth liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
18/10/20

Missy

You never told me otherwise.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
19/10/20

Alison

See you at the finale!

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
20/10/20

John

You're incredibly strong at challenges. See you after the game.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
21/10/20

Dan

You should have went a while ago. Nothing else to say.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
22/10/20

John

It's worth one more shot. No matter how futile.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
02/11/20

You know, I think about many factors involved when casting a vote. Especially this, as the most important vote. I honestly feel there may be quite a few people on the jury who are taking their votes personally, and trying to justify their choice with a poor explanation to make it sound like it is purely strategic, but deep down these people seem to be really butthurt about blindsides and betrayal and lies and other minor things, like the simple fact that they're out of the game and the F3 are still in, and they don't like who the F3 are. Tough shit, I say to them. With all that said, I think I will have to vote for someone who never once expressed a dislike to the idea of playing with lies and deceit, and they embraced it. Someone who was doing it with me a lot. Someone loyal. My vote for the winner goes to...

Aaron

You really were loyal to me all the way through to the end, no matter how much fireworks I put on, weren’t you? I think it is about time I pay some kindness forward and reward you, my brother, like I should have done earlier.

Dean

• Alumni