-- 9th Place - Voted Out 5-1-1-1 --
By Dean
Shoutout to Germany for the 30th anniversary of Reunification. Good afternoon everyone else.

Tommy seems like he's back finally and he's down to play. I'll get more chats out of him today so hopefully I'll have a better understanding of where our relationship is at.

I know it's only the 3rd day of playing, but still, Karishma and Vince better show up more or they'll be bottom feeders. Lauren and Chelsea too tbh.

I just about died when Missy wanted me to work with her on the clue, especially if she wanted to pull a Jack on me.

I kind of want to start a red herring group chat to make people weirded out. Maybe I'll do that. It's so damm boring in this tribe. So...

Mr. Probst, good sir, stir some damm chaos today. I will literally suck the botox out of your dick and back if you make some fireworks happen.

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
God Tommy why did you want a bigger alliance when we have just us and Aaron? I don't know how it works in Survivor, but on Big Brother I find big alliances like that to be awful, especially since cliques will form in the alliance and cracks will appear, and then it becomes unpredictable when your time to get voted off comes when the rest of the alliance decides to off you.

And why does everyone seem to trust or like Missy? I don't know why but I have crazy mad intuition for days now telling me she's not one to get involved with. Not a bad person but as a player I don't like it. I think unstable is the best word to describe Missy's gameplay so far. Elizabeth said she's personable and Tommy said she's talkative. That's not what I'm getting. And I dunno, people like Missy who keep asking "how are you" the same damm question every hour or so, just seems like someone who feels forced into a conversation or is desperate for one, or they just don't know how to have a conversation. Missy also interrupts her own conversations to talk about something else really quickly. Her conversations are incredibly sporadic. People I meet online for the first time who type like that bug me quite a bit, especially if you aren't articulate with your sentences. Like, if this site was a dating app, I'd have ghosted her a long time ago lol. She needs to pick one topic and stick with it if she wants to get good with me. At least she spills info easily, so I will mine her until the mine collapses. Tommy also has confirmed my suspicions that Missy tells others things easily, so it isn't just with me.
also you can easily google celsius to farenheit conversion yourself boo i dont want that shit in my browser history

Tommy does however, seem to be extremely knowledgable on the ways of how Survivor works, and he's saying it in a way where I'm kind of understanding it, so he's definitely not someone I'm getting rid of. Not when I'm still learning. Haha I can't believe I said he was a goat yesterday. Especially since on the first day I said otherwise. I'm back to that statement now that I'm seeing him again; he truly will be a formiddable opponent later on. You know, if Tommy does seem to be in the know about Survivor, maybe he knows better than me if bigger alliances work well, so... hmm. I'm going back and forth a lot on an idea of an alliance of more than 3 people. Still, I would rather "use" Missy than "work with" Missy, and feels like Tommy is kiiiinda implying the latter over the former, whereas I'm trying to make it crystal clear that we use her snitch ability to our advantage.

The fact that Elizabeth brought up Missy as one of the first people to praise too was concerning to me. I wonder if there's a girl's alliance brewing or in the works on our side. There likely is, even with this level of inactivity from the girls. I know Missy and Chelsea are close and I'd enjoy splitting that apart. Elizabeth and Missy are currently the two most active females on our tribe, so there's that to look out for too potentially.

Jack hasn't signed in today. And like I suspected, everyone loves him. Which, how can you resist him, he's so lovely. So even though Jack told me I'm his #1, I gotta really make sure that stays the same. Shouldn't be too hard since I'm almost always online checking in, and I make sure to talk to Jack when I see him. He did share the puzzle with me, so I really do feel like I'm his #1.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Tommy don't be a puss puss and just make a damm group chat. AND LOL HE DOESN'T LIKE THE RED HERRING GROUP THING I DID.

That's probably bad though. He's one of the last people I wanted to make even more paranoid than he already is. Ah well, I asked for chaos and I wasn't receiving any :eyeroll: so I had to make do in order to have fun.

Important off topic: These are smilies!? -> icon_drinks pikachu icon_ditto icon_tumbleweed bananalama icon_hahano god damm I miss the 2000's.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
This core 3 of us: Tommy, Aaron and I... I want that to be the main alliance. And both Aaron and Tommy want to already make an expansion. The fact Elizabeth also wants a big alliance too is just, oh lord. And I don't mind if Missy is an "unofficial" member, but to add her into a group conversations and have her in the alliance like, for real real? I can't condone that :crine:

What I really can't condone though, is Aaron wanting to name the group chat with us three as "sports fan chat". Does blood not pump to your brain bro? Does the blood in your vessels travel to and fro?

First of all, like sweet fuck I'll ever join a sports fan club. I might be a bitch but I'm not a hooligan. Second of all, that's just, *facepalm* that's just so fucking obvious for a guy's alliance name. A less obvious name would be "the tittyfuckers".
Garrett liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
49th Parallel is just SUCH a name. God my mind amazes me sometimes. I'm gonna go get drunk on some vodka as a reward to myself for thinking that.

Dean

• Alumni