-- 9th Place - Voted Out 5-1-1-1 --
By Danni Boatwright
One tribal down! It may have just been voting out an inactive, but you've officially made it past first boot territory! I tip my hat to you :hattip:

That being said, the game only gets harder from here.

1-How did the vote come together tonight? was it a consensus boot?

2-How does the introduction of strandedcoin impact your targets on the tribe? How does it impact the way you plan to play in challenges?

3-on a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel on this tribe? If you feel safe, who do you think should be worried?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Dean
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:11:39 pm One tribal down! It may have just been voting out an inactive, but you've officially made it past first boot territory! I tip my hat to you :hattip:
Tbh, not being the first boot is way better than not being the winner, so I already feel good about myself (more than I normally do) and about the rest of this season.

-

Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:11:39 pm 1-How did the vote come together tonight? was it a consensus boot?
Lmfao- oh shit this is a real question. Well yeah it'd take an actual braindead person to not see that Elaine was the one being voted off tonight. Super easy.

Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:11:39 pm 2-How does the introduction of strandedcoin impact your targets on the tribe? How does it impact the way you plan to play in challenges?
Coins have not played a single part in anything at all, like ever. They'll probably be more important later on in the game, but I think it's too early for that. Well, that and we have no clue what coins will actually be used for, so most people don't care about it right now.

Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:11:39 pm 3-on a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel on this tribe? If you feel safe, who do you think should be worried?
10. I'm in an amazing spot. Maybe 9.9 because that 0.1 part of me comes out sometimes who thinks the whole tribe is actually doing a super massive game move to kill me, but it isn't rational at this time.

Who should be worried? Lauren finally woke up and smelt the coffee, and that's bought her a bit more time I think. She's still on the bottom of the tribe though. Vince and Karishma I'd say are the two who should be most worried out of everyone.

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
Now Lauren's asking me about sports. I know as much about sports as Americans know about constitutional monarchies.

I swear to god if one more person asks me about sports I'm gonna pop.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Oof, Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack!! I did not realize just how much he is not in the know. Wow.

He's the first person to tell me that he didn't really click with Tommy or Aaron, which is how I felt the second night. And to an extent, still. I feel like with those two it is waayyyyy more about strategy than it is about being friends. Which sucks but hey, this is a game first and foremost, not Bumble. Still, I'm glad Jack is able to think independently, but oh man, he seems like he wants to cling to a ship, which unbeknownst to him, is sinking fast. He likes Chelsea and Vince? I don't even know how he's managed to talk with Vince haha. And also Karishma too? In that case, who would you want to put up for upcoming tribal council? I... did he want Tommy or Aaron to go up? Ahh man, I have to do something with this fast. I can't let Jack go off with the bottom part of the tribe. His saving grace at the moment is that Tommy and Aaron seem to be fine with him, and Elizabeth likes him too.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Night's over! Nightly review of the day, of our first Tribal Council ever!:

Evasive Elaine (circa 2020, colourized)

I got lots of time on my hands and I do memes and shitposts all the time. My outlet and talent. Anyone want some fresh Miombo memes? Here the fuck ya go, for the first tribal council. I can make dozens more over the course of the season (and will). When I'm in the mood for Stranded and nobody is online, I gotta scratch that itch, and boom. Memes.

Anyways, let's get to analysis.

My statement for Jack remains true above. I'm really worried about what possible strategy he might try to do. I still want to try and lead him in a right direction, but if tomorrow's tribal council comes and he votes off someone like Lauren or something, then I may have to call Elizabeth my #1. Right now it's about 50/50 finally for which of the two is my closest ally.

I'm sorry, Aaron not knowing how to use the site will never not be funny.

Today we finally got myself, Elizabeth, Aaron, and Tommy solidified ourselves as an official group, so that's good. Easy password too. Seriously, what is cadyh Missy? So I think notwithstanding swaps or merges, the 49th Parallel will rule things out in the tribe from here on out. So obviously because that sounds too easy, something over the next while will disturb that peace because we can never have anything nice. I'll wait and see what that is.

Vince is starting to wake up to the game according to Elizabeth. So now him and Lauren are waking up. Karishma is the only one left who hasn't really done much gaming except to confirm we're getting out Elaine.

Honestly for tomorrow's tribal council, I'll do whatever my alliance wants me to do. I have no feelings either way if Vince or Karishma goes. I think I'd rather prefer Karishma to go home but it's such a small percentile that it doesn't really matter.

For the second day in a row, you guys asked me about StrandedCoin. Do you want me to start an OnlyFans for StrandedCoin and spend them big time or something? If there will be strategy with them, it will come later. Right now, literally "buying" a vote will do nothing at all. If you want to see strategy with the damm coins in the short term, then maybe I'll bully some coins out of Vince and still send him home. Or whoever it is who is going home. I don't know, I feel it's still too early to do bargaining with them except for big things like idol clues.

Need I remind the court of my thoughts a day or two ago about Stranded's economy:

Okay, so I already used that meme, but hey, now it has a sexy stud on the face of it. The point is, the coins are a non-issue for me, and if the going rate for 1 clue for a beginning hidden idol is 5 coins, that's Scheiße. If you really want to stir things up, do something that won't give us coins, but will remove coins. Like, make a punishment where everyone must submit a vote where you can choose to steal some coins from someone else, but if you do, they're notified of the thief. However, if you choose not to steal, then you automatically lose 5 or more coins. Or... I dunno. If you want to see strategy with coins, then give us stuff to do with it!

I already saw this yesterday, but finally today, Tommy did mention that he saw a 3rd tribe in the PM's. Poroto. That could be a mysterious third tribe that some programmers did an oopsie on not remembering to erase it, or a tribe from a previous season like Tommy thinks (I don't think it is), or the name of what our future merged tribe will be. If it is the latter and it is the name of our future merged tribe, I wish it was a purple and not red, for it really is the best colour, and I think purple would go well with the Nyiri orange and the Miombo green. Plus when all you hosts are already some other shade of orange, we need less warm colours and we need more cool colours.

If Poroto is in fact some other tribe, maybe people voted off will get cast there as like a second chance tribe? I'm not sure what it could entail. Could it be a tribe of secret veterans that will wreak havoc in coming weeks? I've no idea. But I have bigger fish to fry at the moment, and can't be bothered to think of that at the moment.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren, how do I look like a sports guy? I'm a bunch of pixels of another guy to you! Unless you're the FBI guy in my phone or something.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
For once I'm super sleepy... hope it isn't anything urgent. I did take my pills this morning. Anyway I need to find a way to wake up because this vote tonight is going to really set the game going forward. Elizabeth is telling me to try a 6-4 vote for Vince and Karishma!? Whereas Tommy last night wanted to make sure Lauren didn't go off the deep end and wanted to keep her stabilized. What is Elizabeth trying to do here? I'm drawing a massive blank. Maybe I'm not understanding. I might just chill out and wait until the immunity challenge...

I feel like Karishma is the next one to go since she doesn't do much, but Vince on the other hand could prove to be valuable. At the same time, Elizabeth is convinced he is smart, and if that's true, I'm not sure if him being smart is better for us as a tribe or not. If Vince really is smart, he could round up the bottom of the tribe and try a mutiny. Still, no matter what, I think Vince will be the one to leave us tonight. Then there is this supposed swap that might happen.

Everyone is concerned about a swap, and again, I haven't seen Survivor in probably over a decade. I don't know what that'd mainly entail and what would happen. Swaps seem like an immediate death sentence to someone who swaps over to a united tribe. The person is cut off again from speaking with former tribesmates. I'm starting to wish maybe I watched at least one season, only because everyone won't shut up about game moves due to swaps.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Went to nap after getting concerningly drowsy, so I'm feeling a bit rested now, and it's time to prepare for the challenge that'll come through. Miombo will do this! (Assuming it's a team immunity, since Jeff didn't say otherwise).

I'd almost prefer to win not so much of the fact that we are safe, but so that I can fuck off earlier for the night and not have to go through crunch time.

People are so bad at communicating in the game I swear. In all the terms; bad grammar and unclear sentences, not telling info in the right groups, etc. So I still don't really know what the fuck is going on with the vote if it is Vince or Karishma people want out. Unless something is made more clear beforehand, I'm going to decide at tribal council my answer.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
So, Karishma... I think she needs to stay just so that I have at least one more person as a potential goat sitting next to me on the final day. I'm sorry Vince but you need an early departure. Let's get to know each other once this game is all over.

You know, I think I'll tell Jack to vote out Karishma though, so that way the vote won't be unanimous, and I can pin his vote on someone like Lauren and put a target on her. If a lot of people like Tommy and Elizabeth are paranoid about Lauren's future actions and don't want to rock the boat with her, why not vote her out now? So I'll give them all a casus belli.

Dean

• Alumni