-- 9th Place - Voted Out 5-1-1-1 --
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:42:12 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:32:07 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:11:32 pm So I think this special event after tribal council is actually an Avril Lavigne concert, and I'm not concerned one bit about it.
"Avril" smdh she's been dead for like 15 years dude

Why'dya think I'm not concerned
oh right you're Canadian and can tell just by the way she says Abooooout.

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Dean
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:43:30 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:42:12 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:32:07 pm

"Avril" smdh she's been dead for like 15 years dude

Why'dya think I'm not concerned
Thinking that we all sound just aboot like people from Fargo in your own country, smh

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:52:33 pm
Thinking that we all sound just aboot like people from Fargo in your own country, smh
idk i know that accent and then the newfies from BBCAN but i heard thats like redneck canadian

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Dean
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:04:43 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:52:33 pm
idk i know that accent and then the newfies from BBCAN but i heard thats like redneck canadian
It's definitely super small town and/or boomer speak, nobody talks like that nowadays especially if you're from any remotely urban environment

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
I can't believe Karishma is finally wanting to talk to me! 40 minutes before the other tribe's tribal council and before a supposed swap! These convos should have happened ages ago but gurl where you been at?

... also, I'm looking at the conversations in PMs and chats, and then I look at my confessionals. I think I'm gonna shock some of these people into major disgust, hatred, or both when this is all over lmfao.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
WHAT THE FUCK!!!

I'M ORANGE AND HIDEOUS but at least thank you for moving my confessionals over here I would have GONE MAD if I had to start fresh all over I CAN NOT DO THIS!? FUCKING LAUREN IS HERE!?

I CANT EVEN BE HAPPY I CAN GET NYIRI TO VOTE HER OUT BECAUSE THEN ITS JUST ME AND AARON AND THEY HAVE THE NUMBERS!!

AND JACK IS ALL ALONE WITH KARISHMA, HE CANT SURVIVE!

FUCK LOWERCASE

FUCK STRANDED

FUCK THIS COLOUR ORANGE

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
It had to be three tribes, had to be THREE TRIBES! NOT JUST A SIMPLE SWAP!

YOU ALL WANT TO SEND ME TO BEDLAM, I CAN'T THINK OF SOMETHING RIGHT NOW, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON!

I... I don't know? Maybe... I can get Nick and Aaron to bro down, and then vote out Jessica first? And then Lauren? Ugh, I don't know who to trust on this tribe.

And Aaron isn't online enough (or sometimes smart enough, sorry buddy) to bounce ideas off of with. I just really hope Elizabeth and Jack can make it.

... and I hope Missy don't fuck anything up with me and Elizabeth's relationship either.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
OH GREAT, I FORGOT AARON LIKES LAUREN. DUH.

SO I CAN NOT EVEN GET HER OUT OF THIS TRIBE EVEN IF I WANTED TO. That's it, I'm feeling some kind of angry way right now

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
So, I click people online because I'm just bored and clicking everything and anything like a mad man, and then, huh, I see this:

"Nick .Viewing topics in Nyiri Hidden Immunity Idol .Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:08:01 pm"

... I don't think you can view that forum, lest you have the answer. Oh, this is some good fucking food. Once I calm the FUCK DOWN I can figure out how to utilize this information. I wasn't targetting Nick anyway, but doing so seems that it would end in futile disaster. Unless, of course, I could try and make him think I was going after him and make him waste it so when his time comes we can off him, but at the same time, I need to work with him when it's just a tribe of 6 people.

ARGH

Dean

• Alumni