-- 9th Place - Voted Out 5-1-1-1 --
What a night! A close immunity challenge, some smack talk, and another player out the door who IS NOT YOU

1-Talk to us about the disadvantages in the challenge tonight. Who do you think went for them? Is this good or bad for you moving forward?

2-Seems like tempers got a bit heated after the immunity results. How do these interactions at challenge beach shape your view of the other tribe? How will this change your game in the future

3-Idol clues have now been offered up AGAIN! Have you been looking? do you know who has been buying the clues?

As always, feel free to share more of your thoughts as they come up! We're looking forward to hearing from you ! @Dean

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Dean
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:59:37 pm What a night! A close immunity challenge, some smack talk, and another player out the door who IS NOT YOU

1-Talk to us about the disadvantages in the challenge tonight. Who do you think went for them? Is this good or bad for you moving forward?

2-Seems like tempers got a bit heated after the immunity results. How do these interactions at challenge beach shape your view of the other tribe? How will this change your game in the future

3-Idol clues have now been offered up AGAIN! Have you been looking? do you know who has been buying the clues?

As always, feel free to share more of your thoughts as they come up! We're looking forward to hearing from you ! @Dean

Oh good this thread opened up. I got a lot to say after the shitshow that was tonight. If this is how the bloody game is going to go on then I need to do audio confessionals because I need to properly convey my feelings and text isn't establishing my FRUSTRATIONS enough! If anything like what happened tonight happens again in the next couple days, I'll go mental and need to just vent for hours in length.

I gotta give credit to you hosts with these coins, they finally managed to impact the game in a huge way. Certainly, isn't that charming. I did ask for something like that to happen though, and I'd rather enjoy living in chaos and winning this game than living in boredom and winning.

But FUCK that was shitastic. Not one but TWO people decided to put the entire tribe in jeopardy. If they didn't do that then we could have won this thing against the other tribe. But instead we have two people who decide that they want to talk to us with assholes instead of mouths.

Luckily that didn't throw us off from completing the task, and we felt good about it when we submitted it. We even thought we could beat the other tribe and didn't think we lost. But turns out it was all fruitless and went downhill from there. After that all went down, Lauren and Missy decide to attack the other tribe, and my first thought is lay the fuck off, we don't need that kind of shit. We don't need our tribe to have the label of antagonist. But by all means, put the target on yourself. She probably thought so highly of herself after, but seriously, if all you wanted to do was call people out like that and use reaction GIFs then go back to Twitter where people there can't talk for shit. Worst fucking place on the web with disgusting arrogant people.

Anyway let's get these questions over and done with.

1: The only good thing going forward from this, is that now lot of people are wary of Missy and Chelsea, which I always was. But still. These disadvantages were an absolute disaster. First of all, again why put your whole team in jeopardy to do that. And for TWO COINS!! It's two fucking coins, that's not even enough to buy you a roll of toilet paper to wipe the shit off your mouth. Secondly, that already made our tribe lose, and even though we had a slower time so having one of them not take the offer would've done nothing, the fact that it was two separate people filled this wound with even more salt. We all originally thought Vince was the one for sure who took it, but now when we look back on it, Vince really did not know his place in the game and how close he was to going home, therefore he wasn't going to do that. The people who took those coins probably thought it'd be easier to push the blame onto Vince or Karishma. But you know what? Now we have no concrete evidence on any of the two scoundrels who screwed us all over like that! And if they did it once, they'll do it again. I first thought it was Jack since he spent all those coins on the clues, and he'd maybe want some back, but I trust him and he claims he didn't do it. I really do think it was Missy and Chelsea (maybe Lauren). Honestly I don't even care what's good for the tribe or me going forward, I just want those three gone right now. I don't want them, I don't want to look at their faces or chats, they are doing nothing for me, and seem to be in the crosshairs right now. I just know that to save their asses, they'll want Karishma going home. Missy and Chelsea might want Lauren gone if they didn't collaborate with her, but I know Lauren is going to want Karishma to go next. I can't allow that since she's a goat now. Ugh. ARGH. Why the fuck WOULD YOU DO THIS FOR TWO COINS! Stick those two fucking dubloons up your holes, one in your pussy and one in your ass.

2: You know what, Lauren started that fucking shit, she was in the wrong and was a total embarrassment for our tribe. What do you think is going to happen when you call the other tribe "boring"? And I wasn't a part of that at all, but because my name is there on the first reply on the 2nd page, and it is my first public post to the other tribe, I don't want that tribe thinking I'm anywhere close with Missy and Lauren! Hell, I was just complaining out loud about our own tribe and made a joke. Lauren after that decides to say the boring tribe won, and then Missy joins the fray and goes on the offensive! Plus, the two of them had nothing to say except the tribe was boring, they just said it 50 times in a row instead of saying something else about them! I think it's absolutely rich that it was those two specifically who said the other tribe was "boring" when you two are among the most boring conversationalists in our tribe! I think I've had more in-depth conversations with Jeff, and he's the one who kidnapped me to join this game! And Missy had the gall to say to them that they had all those group chats going on! Why are you laying it all out on the table for them to see!? Now they might be more conscious about who shows up in what group, leaving groups like we do and hiding their numbers, and we may no longer be able to determine who is a part of what group. What a brainless twat. And then in the group chats we have these Miombo Destroyers which appeared after that challenge. I'm pretty sure it is a fake group though and just a name to get us riled up. Didn't work on me and I didn't care since I knew it's likely fake. But sure enough, who the fuck is fired up seeing that? Ms. Missy herself, and not only does she have to vent about it in both group chats we're in together, she makes two new group chats dedicated to hating Jessica and Carl! Like bitch you need to chill the fuck OUT! Where the fuck did she come from, someone come get your daughter off the internet! She is a danger to our tribe, and I fucking wish more people would see that. There are benefits, like I see her being a merge boot since we both dislike her, but at the same time, is that really worth it to keep her around for that long? The merge is likely still a long ways away from us. My view of the other tribe is relatively the same, just... I hope they don't think less of me specifically. I don't give a fuck if they hate Miombo, just leave me out of it.

3: Yeah, so I've been with Jack looking at these idol clues, and we were so confident about the first clue, and this second clue leads me to fucking nowhere, what the bloodiest of fuck. After that REVOLTING immunity challenge and tribal council, I was looking forward to getting the idol and figuring out the clue with Jack. And what do you know, the second clue gives it away so easily in the first half that it is in Zanzibar (which we determined already), while the latter half of the clue gives no meaning (which we can't determine). So what, it's some fucking town there and that's it? Don't all god damm cities there have sand!? Is it some damm beach we gotta do instead? Me and Jack couldn't figure out the second clue in the first hour like we did the first, and it made me feel so defeated. And I hate it because I don't even know if we can find out if someone else got the idol or not! And I bet you some low-life scoundrel from the other tribe got it already since they seem to be perfect at eeeeverythiiing. If I knew someone else got it already, then I'd stop by now and save the last remaining part of my sanity that I have. Anyway, I'm not going to stop looking, because I'm too damm fired up now to stop. I will type in every single thing that I can until something happens. As for who else is buying clues, I know Missy bought the first clue, and Jack told me Elizabeth bought the first clue. I was shocked because unless I'm forgetting something, I thought Elizabeth was only thinking about buying the clue, and I don't think she told me that she actually followed through with it. So that was great intel from Jack. Well, after this, I'm probably going to look at what Jeff said about the second clue, and then read both clues together, and then, well, continue the search!

That. IS IT. I'm going mad already, just proofreading this fucking thing. I hope you lot lurking are happy watching me write complete bedlam. In my mind while reading what I wrote this is what I'm thinking to myself, imagining having these people watch me go insane here:

"This is good TV. Really.

Does everybody here, want good fucking TV? IS THAT WHAT THEY WANT!?"
Loveita Adams, Reem Daly, Garrett and 1 others liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
Now, before I continue the search for the idol and then go to bed, two things.

First, Tommy was the Karishma vote. Interesting. Honestly I'm too tired to care and do an analysis on it. Maybe later.

Secondly, Jack is... wow, a really nice guy. Really, really nice. He's sweet and compassionate, and I feel like he actually cares to listen to what I have to say about my personal life. Hardly anyone ever seems to want to care. I don't know what it is about him that is making me open up to him, but, I am... Our conversations are deep and personal, and not even Elizabeth has gotten that deep in conversation with me. I want Jack to make the merge, he deserves that at the very least for listening to my life stories. Our conversation tonight really helped me calm down a lot, and I can say truely, that I will come out of this wider experience with a brand new friend from Chicago. Thanks for playing platonic matchmaker, Poody.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Good afternoon to whoever made Starburst, god what a delicious candy. Wish they made blue flavours again though. Time to get through today!

Thank god there is no tribal council immediately like yesterday; I think Miombo would actually have imploded. And, well if audio confessionals can be done, time to open up Vocaroo or whatever other thing there is to make them. Maybe doll up my face since video confessionals are a thing too. Haha, and find a way to edit the subtext in like they do in Survivor confessionals.

So I get online and start to chat with people, as you do, and Lauren is talking to me finally since she's woken up and realized she is in the game now, and oh my god, this girl assumes I'm a business student? Where did that thought even come from?

Then she thinks I'm becoming a lawyer... because I am studying history!? I mean, I do cosplay Phoenix Wright but I would be horrible at being a lawyer. Girl do you know what you are saying right now? And then she says law students are history students. In all my years I've never heard of this. Like, I never asked her "are you a 4chan hacker because your job involves working in tech?"

Semi-off topic though, on a real note, why does it matter what people want to do with their degree? Whatever happened to going to university to study, to learn and enrich yourself, to gain more knowledge, and to exercise your brain, as opposed to just going for it solely because you want a job and the content you study now becomes an afterthought?

History would be good to make a career out of, but I study it first and foremost because it's my passion and I want to learn as much as I can from it. Getting a job involving it is a bonus.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Elizabeth telling me that Jack gave Lauren a clue is a red flag to me. She then said after that Lauren might have been making up a lie to put a bigger target on Jack, but, I dunno... I'm sensing that Jack could have done that. After all, I wanted to give Aaron the first clue for some coins after Jack shared it to me, so what's stopping Jack from getting his coins back too? Plus Jack does seem fond of Lauren which is concerning to me. Everyone seems to be suddenly fine with Lauren, and I ain't. I think she's somehow made people afraid of her, at least the people I talk with.

Lauren telling me "Karishma has to go next" out of the blue, like girl bye. You hardly talk game with me, we aren't together, you are not in the majority alliance, you don't get to call shit around here. Karishma has to stay as a goat. The only reason I would agree to vote her out is because she hasn't been here for the challenges yet, and if Karishma isn't here at 9 EST, then that's strike three. She really needs better performance to help her case (and help my game!).

Since tonight doesn't have a tribal council, I'm not going to go hard immediately with trying to get people to vote out Lauren. But I do want that to be a topic of conversation still. I'll have to talk to Tommy about it since he seems scared of wanting to make Lauren go off the wall. Elizabeth seems to have done a 180 on Lauren and wants to get information from her, so I doubt Elizabeth will want to vote her off. (Still kinda weird though because what information is there to receive? What could Lauren possibly know except maybe a couple facts about Jack or Missy?) Mmm, fuck. I have to figure out the numbers to get rid of Lauren. I need visualizations so I just put in quick names:

Karishma: Elizabeth, Lauren, Missy, Chelsea
Lauren: Dean, Karishma, Tommy, Aaron, Jack

Karishma would understand if I talked to her, and hopefully I can convince the boys to get rid of Lauren as she is what is best for the long run. I have me, Karishma, Aaron and Tommy, but that 5th vote will be tougher than Cynthia's Garchomp to get. Jack seems to like Lauren, and if it is in fact true where he gave her a clue, then he must really fucking trust her. And so if I bring my plan up to Jack about Lauren, I don't want Jack telling Lauren what I said. Missy and Chelsea I can't trust, as Missy runs her mouth off to everyone and Chelsea seems to hate me for whatever reason.

I really hope we can win this immunity challenge so that we don't have to worry about tribal council right now, and so I can get at least one more day in to try and get my plan moving forward.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
How the fuck does Lauren know the other tribe is boring and are "like robots" if you aren't even on that tribe? I know, I bet they are nothing like robots at all, considering they're at least fucking online are more active than your weak ass is

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
^ Meant to write *and (not are).

Lauren wants to annoy the other tribe by calling them bots, yeah okay. I can't believe I'm on the same tribe as this girl... like save your energy for something else when it's relevant. The fact she calls Elizabeth a queen confirms she thinks highly of Liz.

Ugh... do I do something like tell Jack to not tell people he got the clues? Should I say to him that Elizabeth found out from Lauren, so that Lauren is exposed and Jack doesn't trust her anymore? Lauren just told me that she paid 2 coins to see the clue, like I did. First of all, way to go Jack for doing what I wanted to do with the clue! :grin: :clap: However, now that I have this information, I might have to call him out on it. :devil: :thumbsdown:

I could bully Jack into voting Lauren out of the game now and save Karishma, by telling him to do it or else I'll tell everyone that you were giving out clues and working with multiple people while hogging the coins. This will also make Jack look like he was one of the two people who gave us disadvantages at immunity. Hmm, I have a lot to think about.

One thing is for sure. When that 3rd clue comes about, and Jack gives it to me, I'm gonna hunt for it all on my own and not tell Jack that I got it. Especially if Karishma goes and Lauren stays. I can't have him get too close to her.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
I think I am going to confront Jack about this, but after the immunity challenge, especially if we lose. I'd rather talk to Jack about it when he's online and when Lauren is offline, but I may not have a choice.

Hell even I'm starting to think I was originally right to begin with, thinking that Jack was one of 2 who took the disadvantage yesterday.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
First Vince, and now Aaron?

Does everybody here have a damm bible study? (again, as an adult too) Is this common for you Americans? What's there to study about: Jesus got pwned but then he was like sup bitches and everyone was like shit that guy must've some of that god sperm in him, he's his son, amen.

Just hurry up Aaron if you can please. I hope this isn't a challenge that is made for Aaron to be good at finally when he must go... and god damm it we need to win at least ONE challenge against the other tribe! I mean hell, even the first one when it was individual immunity, the other tribe completed everything before we did!

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
*enormous breath INHALE*

WE DID IT!!! WELL MAINLy it was all Chelsea, and then Elizabeth and Tommy too but it was a team challenge so WE DID IT!!!

Won fucking something finally oh my fucking fuckity fuck fuck. It happened. 2020 dawned upon us.

At first for this challenge I had no idea what it was, and I knew I'd suck at it so I immediately gave the reigns to someone else.

But,
then I thought fuck all of you for what happened last time, give me StrandedCoin. Tried to message Nate but I couldn't PM him!! I wanted the 3 coin since I thought it was worth it, plus, getting Lauren out early would be something I'd want! But he didn't get it. It wouldn't allow me, and said "this user does not exist". I typed Nate, Nate Gonzales, etc. and nothing. I messaged Jeff about it but I guess it didn't reach on time. So, I don't know how the fuck to do all that when I can't message someone in PMs. And I didn't want to click "Hosts" to spam all the hosts at once for this request.

So I'm confliced that that happened, I mean, what the fuck. I should have gotten some. Even if I got my coins I doubt we would have lost. Chelsea was brilliant, and the other tribe kept thinking that our duplicate colour was Green when it was Black. And I knew putting the duplicate colours as the first two were good. Mmm, I want to be angry, but I can't help myself. It's good to finally breath a little bit with this win and take some time to eat some good fucking food.

Also I know there must be a swap of some kind at next tribal. Hmm definitely makes me curious as to what happens, and I hope we can also see right away who the other tribe votes out! Because I have no clue on their dynamics!

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
I thought I could get away with only giving Jack 4 coins, and keep at least one more coin, but Jack remembered and asked for it, so fine, I can't escape that. But it gives me another chance to try and prepare him for a Lauren vote down the line.

... Of course, this swap business being speculated about kills any stability I finally want to see. I don't even know what a swap really is! I read the Survivor wiki and apparently swap can mean any number of things! Fan slang almost got me. So, will it be an actual swap like I remember, where one or two people just switch sides? Or will there be some other fuckery going on?

Playing a game of "what if" with myself: As long as Me, Karishma, Missy, and Chelsea remain on the tribe, I think we could have a chance to get Lauren out of the game. Even Lauren swapping could be good, since Lauren is already causing trouble with the other side, and they could hunt her down. The fact that a lot of the tribe wrote stuff like "gg" and congratulated us tells me one of two things: One, they're super humble and modest kind players. Or two, they're fake as fuck. Either way, I think Lauren getting switched over is a death sentence.

Missy thinks that Aaron, Tommy, and Lauren are working together. ("chels and I have somewhat gathered that Aaron Tommy and Lauren are together") I would 100% say no way, since there are no group chats that would say so, but then again, Tommy has groupchatphobia for some fucking reason, so it could all be by PM. However I still think that's a bit of a reach, so I'm just 99% positive that is not a real trio. However, for once I'm fully on board with Missy for a strategy move, and that move is getting Lauren out. We both have different reasons though, I'm sure Missy and Chelsea wanna protect their own asses from the Coin incident yesterday, and Lauren is a great scapegoat, plus Lauren is spooking Missy out with game playing.

But... I got too carried away in our conversation. Missy decided to start talking to me about this right before the immunity challenge, so I wasn't in a calm mindset. The bad thing about this is Missy's mouth. I don't need her to tell Tommy or someone "yeah Dean is super excited to get Lauren out" because that'll fuck everything up. That's my biggest fear at the moment.

Well, regardless. Time to confront Jack about him giving Lauren a clue. Hopefully that makes him trust her less. I gotta save Karishma / Pizza-chan / my best goat.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Done and done. *imitates a villanous-looking fly rubbing their legs together evily*
Jack is no longer going to trust Lauren. Alright let's count: I got Jack to not like Lauren, vote her out in comparison to Karishma (who I'm trying to strongly hint is very much in danger), and we won immunity challenge! Three great things! This was such a great night.

Man, I wish Stranded were like the BB live feeds. I miss having a late night crew to chat with. Curse these people who have lives!

Also, thanksgiving dinner isn't tomorrow thank god, so I won't miss this special event. It might happen on Sunday instead though. Ah if only it was on Friday or Saturday. I can't believe our turkey is about to expire before Thanksgiving Monday. Who sells turkey like that?

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Finally I show some empathy for once in my life. I hope Jack gets some better night sleeps for his own health. Especially when he's in a relatively safe position for now, and he's already stress-waking up? I do hope he rests better. It'll only be uphill from here on out.

So I think this special event after tribal council is actually an Avril Lavigne concert, and I'm not concerned one bit about it.
Reem Daly liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:32:07 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:11:32 pm So I think this special event after tribal council is actually an Avril Lavigne concert, and I'm not concerned one bit about it.
"Avril" smdh she's been dead for like 15 years dude

Why'dya think I'm not concerned

Dean

• Alumni