-- 9th Place - Voted Out 5-1-1-1 --
By Reem Daly
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Dean wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:47:42 pm How do you do a pre-vote, btw? Do you just indicate in the Vote thread ahead of time while submitting the vote? I'll try to be here for tribal council if our tribe goes there tonight but I do enjoy being safe.
A pre-vote is done the same way a regular vote is done, but it is put into your vote thread ahead of time :heart:
Dean liked this

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Dean
Loveita Adams wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:04:32 pm Yep, precisely! You can change that vote at any point up until your TC vote submission deadline.
Reem Daly wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:06:18 pm A pre-vote is done the same way a regular vote is done, but it is put into your vote thread ahead of time :heart:

Thank you both very much! :smile:

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
Aaron just fucking casually asking Carl and Nick to throw the competition for next challenge, like dude, awful timing. And stop giving away our entire game plan to Carl and Nick, or else I'm callling you Bro!Missy or Missy 2 or Misseuquel.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
I GOT A CLUE! :grin: And I'm going to analyze this constantly after dinner tonight (this turkey is taking longer than I thought to make...) but here are my first impressions.

See so that we may see,
Children of salt and the cloth, made out of trees,
See so to protect you from forces so vast,
There's more to be afraid of than just the past.

See, perhaps glasses or a lens like binoculars or telescope.
Children of salt and the cloth, that's a moniker for something that I'll try to google. Could be a specific tribe or all Tanzanians.
Protect you from forces so vast, that sounds like something on the defence. Like a star fortress, or a citadel, or a wall, or a castle, or just some kind of protection. Could be literal, like protect the indigenous from colonization. Or could be the opposite, like cultural, protecting the land from certain evil spirits of whichever Animist religion is present.
More to be afraid of than just the past, that's pretty vague and open. I can sense many possibilities with this.

To me it has more information than the first clue of the first idol, but I'll definitely need the second clue to get anywhere more specific with it.

Aaron implied that he wanted to buy the clue and we'd split the cost. Ha! I can't do that again after Jack. I'm the captain of this boat now.

And as for this lottery that's about to happen, well, I'll see what's going on with it and might partake in it. If I win it then I'm set for life with the clues.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Is it something to do with the Zaramo people? I input that and nothing came up. With just one clue, the answer seems like it might be them. I'll still go for another clue but right now the clue feels like it wants a person or peoples. This'll drive me mental and I might spam my confessionals even more, but I'll get this idol one way or another.

Dean

• Alumni