-- 9th Place - Voted Out 5-1-1-1 --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Howdy OOOOOWWWEEEEE what a fantastilicious night for the fans out there. Y'all should take a collective bow. Let's dig right in to these here queshins. :hattip:

1. Most people expect swaps nowadays. Did you plan for this at all? tell us how you plan to adapt to this new tribe.
2. Break down what you think might happen on your tribe and others? Perhaps numbers will be dominant... or have you identified some cracks in OG that people can exploit?
3. How did you feel about the whispering at the swap? Did you expect so much cross talk? Did you learn anything interesting from the people who didn't practice when we told y'all to?
4. What were your thoughts during the crazy auction twist? Walk us through your decision making process there
Whenever you get a chance to meet your new tribe, make sure you drop in and give us your juicy first impressions and keep all your fans frothing for more content!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Dean
(Saving in drafts, for once. You're right Loveita, robbed Queen of BBCAN4. I'll write this all tonight as I'm feeling, but I'll re-edit the kinks out. I can't believe I almost wrote this for 4-5 hours, I'm in some kind of mood y'all. I need fucking rest or some shit. I'm gonna give myself a seizure.)

-

(Author's recommendation: You might want to read all of the following in the voice of a cartoon character who is eye-twitching a lot and is talking mentally like they're one small tick away from completely losing it and is changing their personality every few seconds. Oh, and wearing a straitjacket. Double oh, you might want to read my last posts from the previous episode thread, as a prologue with my true candid emotion, to this more analytical thread.)

Ohh, a collective bow you think we should take, for the fans? How sweet, I've been turned into a circus freak and I don't even get paid to be put on display. I'm going to make unions for this show- er, forum thing.

This game is going to give me so much stress acne from my hair to my tose. In fact, it'll give me stress acne on the hair on my toes! This is just pure madness, fuck everything!!

As I raged in my previous thread minutes before this thread was created, this is almost one of the worst combinations for me possible!

It's already happening, I don't know what to dooo. Aaron casually says to me he is getting on well with Nick, and that bitch hasn't spoken to me for almost an hour yet he's still online! I can't seem like a spam spam person to him just yet. Same thing with Carl, why are they not responding? I am not liking this fucking thing at all. What if Aaron is talking with Carl and Nick about putting Lauren and then me after as their target? I can't take any chances, but I no longer hold much power or influence! Aaron suddenly found new sports fans to talk to, and Lauren is a bloody nutcase.

I don't even know if I should tell Aaron that I think Nick has the idol. I have to think about this long and hard. I just, as of writing this, saw Aaron was viewing his PM inbox. Fuck what if he is already forming a threesome with those guys? My mind is FUCKED right now. And I don't even know if I can sleep right now because I don't know if I'll miss important conversations, but that doesn't fucking matter, everyone is online AND NOT TALKING! I'll say this: I won't spam them tonight, but come tomorrow, if I see they're online constantly and they ignore my messages, it'll be a constant bash of "facebook poking" them until they respond, because when I'm not in the know, I do what I do to get knowledge!

Hehe silly Jeff must have misclicked that like button in the locked challenge thread! He disagrees either with a lack of popcorn or about me wanting them to shut up, then goes ahead and locks the thread up! What a card. *aggresively pinches cheeks*

My god, but that locked thread I just realized. Karishma suddenly went crazy and called Elizabeth out, making Missy go to her defence. Now Missy (and by extension Chelsea too) will definitely not vote out Lauren over Karishma! Which... I guess doesn't matter now since we're all on different tribes anyway.

"she [Lauren] just messaged me saying apperantly missy is saying her I and tommy are together" is what Aaron just messaged me. Either he's covering his ass to hide that alliance, or Lauren is fucking nuts. I do love nuts of a certain variety, but not these nuts, which I am leaning towards as being more correct. What is Lauren even doing? and what the fuck are Carl and Nick doing?

Crazy thought for Tomorrow Dean to review: Can I think of a scenario where I confront Nick about the idol for my own gain, and then instead of saying I saw you online with it, I say that Carl told me about it? I don't know their relationship well enough however. If they are #1's then that'll be a hardsell. Or, I could simply keep this information to myself and try to get Nick on my good side. Fuck, why couldn't this have been an easy merge? Well because that's not good fucking TV.

Nick really loves hanging out in that immunity idol forum a fucking lot. What goes on there? You get free chats with the mods and hosts and lurkers? I thought cool kids did that in their confessionals. I wonder what Nick is up to in there all the time for. I definitely don't want to get on his bad side right away however, that could be terrible depending on what other fuckery might be going on in the hidden idol forum.

One positive thing? You guys made Poroto not red!! So thank you to whoever took that initiative. It isn't purple, but I'm not on that tribe, so fuck whatever colour it is as long as it wasn't part of the Nyiri/Host camoflauge of warm colours.

"you think Elizabeth might try to go for Chelsea?!" this girl Lauren is fucking insane, WHAT? Elizabeth just spent a million StrandedCoin to move over to that tribe, where she has the numbers, and you think she wants to target CHELSEA!? This is getting beyond funny and just downright concerning. Lauren is so much deadweight. Ugh, why couldn't Jack and Lauren switch spots!? Then I would feel as comfortable as a dick in a warm bath tub. And this girl really thinks we had a 5 person alliance going on, like what the fuck. Show me the receipts where I signed the dotted line of being in a 5 person alliance with you girl.

I'm leaving my vents above about Aaron, but, at least for now finally, he seems alright. I don't think I can trust him, I have to trust him. I have nobody else. Plus Aaron fucking transformed, y'all I think this really fucking messed up Aaron more than it did with me, he changed into a pure strategist and he's getting loads of intel (possibly fake) from Carl. And oh boy, Carl watches sports. Fantastic, more fucking sports fans that I can't relate to. Weren't sports games cancelled during COVID-19!?!? That was the one good thing about this pandemic. Regardless, Aaron is abso-fucking-lutely someone I'm sticking my ass against until this orange nightmare is over. You know, Aaron is putting in work tonight. I'm excited what he can bring tomorrow. Man, I hope this analytic Aaron is here to stay!

Anyway, you want answers to the confessional questions, so here the fuck they are. (BTW, I'll re-answer the fifth last question/inquiry tomorrow when I know them even better.)

Gary Hogeboom wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:13:47 pm 1. Most people expect swaps nowadays. Did you plan for this at all? tell us how you plan to adapt to this new tribe.
No, because I don't watch Survivor, and I thought it would be fucking simple, just a few people, but no this is a god damm reshuffling of the deck and including a third tribe on the table. Plus, Jack is now all alone with Karishma with 4 other Nyiri bitches, and I can't do anything at all to save him, I just have to wait for the merge now. I did kind of plan though in a sense, for this, because if you look at all three tribes, I have good relations with pretty much everyone from Miombo! So no matter which of the three tribes I got put on, I was bound to make it far with my connections. But no! I don't plan for swaps, it isn't like I'm someone who thinks up strategies all day long or anything with nothing better to do! As for adapting to this other tribe, no. I'm going to try and make them adapt to us. We're gonna colonize this tribe one way or another! But for the time being, I feel a cold war coming on, if I'm being perfectly honest. I do hope we can get a guy's alliance going on here. Aaron is my #1 right at the current moment right now. That's my main adaptation right now. I got to see if I can be the social chameleon I am and woo Nick and Carl.

Gary Hogeboom wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:13:47 pm 2. Break down what you think might happen on your tribe and others? Perhaps numbers will be dominant... or have you identified some cracks in OG that people can exploit?
On my tribe? Lauren is likely going to be the outcast immediately. So we better fucking win the next immunity challenge, or else Aaron and I will lose our meatshield very fast. And I don't know how long it will be until the merge. No, I'm going to find out.

*goes to survivor wiki for research*

Well first off, most seasons of Survivor seem to be 39 days with 20 or so castaways, yet on Stranded it is only 30 days, but with 22 castaways. On Survivor Wiki, it says that merged tribes will typically mark the halfway point of a season (duh), usually with 8 to 13 people starting on the merged tribe. So half of Stranded would mean around Day 15, about one more week to go. I myself am going to speculate 2-4 more tribal councils before a merge happens on Stranded, so hopefully everyone that I care about can make it in. Anyway, about the tribes.

I think you can tell from this whole fucking confessional my feelings on the new Nyiri (ugh, I actually despise how I can't call them "the other tribe" anymore). Lauren is on the bottom, and maybe Jessica too. I am absolutely the most vulnerable I have ever been so far in this game, but as long as we don't lose immunity more than once, I think we are solid. I'm going fucking HARD with whatever immunity challenge you all have cooked up with for Sunday.

The new and not-improved Miombo is easily the safest so far for my allies. I think Elizabeth and Tommy are in good hands with each other. They are the other half of the 49th Parallel, and they also got Missy and Chelsea who are not only other Miombo alumni, but with the former two are part of the Oct 3rd alliance too, so they immediately all have the numbers. I just hope that they can manage well. According to intel from Carl via Aaron, Dan and Nick were likely very close together. And from what I gathered from the original Nyiri chat before we got 2.0, Dan and Nick seemed pretty active in talking to each other. So I think we can deduce they are close. The 4 of them can break apart the Dan and Nick duo if they wanted to. I don't know how they'll handle Angelina, if they see her as a threat. I personally think she has something going on with the girls, but that might be my tired brain talking. Easily, one of those two are in danger.

Now, as for Poroto (fuck them getting a cool blue and I get a disgusting rebrand) it is the tribe that I am the most afraid of for my long term. Karishma, my goat, and Jack, 1 outta 2 of my ride or dies and a good friend, are both trapped in that tribe. From what Aaron is telling me, there is a trio of Jessica, Alison, and John that could end up being real. I don't know why, but I always got a weird vibe back on Miombo that Kara and Alison were working together. So the fact that 2/3 of the trio are there, plus Kara, makes this really shitty for Karishma and Jack. Plus, John seemed to enjoy fueling the fire in that insane thread, so I don't know, maybe he'll grow to like Karishma. Not to mention Christian is from France, and she is from the UK, so they have that Euro solidarity (fuck Brexit, fuck David Cameron, fuck Theresa May, and fuck Boris Johnson). The cherry on top is that Karishma might be more active now, seeing how much she might've been in danger. All in all, I'm super scared that if Poroto loses even one immunity challenge, that means Jack goes home first in that tribe. He doesn't deserve this at all. For fuck's sake! If Lauren and Jack just switched the posts that they signed in on, this wouldn't have been a bad swap for the most part. But no, in comes the hard part. I know it'd be unrealistic to get to merge with all the people from my tribe that I like and/or need, but it still sucks that it is cold hard reality now. But, at the end of the day, it is important that I get myself to merge, even if it means every other ex-Miombo member falling beneath me.

Gary Hogeboom wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:13:47 pm 3. How did you feel about the whispering at the swap? Did you expect so much cross talk? Did you learn anything interesting from the people who didn't practice when we told y'all to?
I'd like to tell the academy that I was one of the ones who did, in fact, practice whispering. Not to mention, it is super fucking simple to do, how could you possibly mess it up? I guess some people didn't waste their lives endlessly on these kinds of forums as a teenager like I did. Who could've possibly knew that? Also, duh of course people would whisper so much at this auction thing. Guess it wasn't really a silent auction, eh?

I hope you grunted at that awful joke. It is the least I can do for you after giving me a shit new tribe.

Anyway, it helped give Jessica away as wanting off this tribe since she whispered out loud. Why does she want out? I don't think it is simply because of Lauren, that'd be stupid. If it is, then Jessica bitch, learn to smack a bitch if she's talking down on you in public. As much as I'd love it to be because she is intimidated me because I'm awesome, I know that isn't it either. So it must be something to do with Carl and Nick. Carl mentioned to Aaron that it seemed like Alison was controlling the vote, and she was in that conglomerate, as Aaron referred to it as. Either she wanted to escape to re-join Alison and John, and/or she knew Carl and Nick wouldn't be too pleased and didn't want to be the sole one out. I think she will definitely be of great use for us to milk info out of and keep her on the fritz.

Elizabeth... girl, your mistake might have just awoken Karishma now. At least, we'll figure out tomorrow if Karishma is suddenly here to play or not. It is the weekend after all. But also, Elizabeth, that mistake lead to a series of events that made Missy call her out, so now Missy and Chelsea probably want to vote out Karishma ASAP on merge. I can't have them harm my precious goat. To me she's BB16 Victoria with a bit of a kick. She must make it to the end.

Gary Hogeboom wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:13:47 pm 4. What were your thoughts during the crazy auction twist? Walk us through your decision making process there
Oh, do you want all of my thought process during the whole thing? Alright here, sure I'll walk ya, I'll use 4chan greentext to give you an idea.

>gets into thread thinking some event is gonna go down like a swap like everyone is thinking
>sees three new tribes
>holy shit they listened to me and got rid of red poroto
>waits a little bit before signing in
>oh look danni is being funny, again, thanks for using that sarcasm tag or i may not have assumed otherwise
>WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK
>pain
>WHY ARE MISSY AND CHELSEA STILL TOGETHER
>WHY ARE MY TWO SEPARATE RIDE OR DIES TOGETHER THEY MIGHT TELL EACH OTHER SHIT ABOUT ME
>WHY THE FUCK AM I STUCK WITH LAUREN
>pain continues
>joaquin lies about the blatant rigging
>helen was pushed
>elizabeth finally tells a truth when she says blue looks good on her cuz um it fucking does
>orange is not a creative colour i still hate it
>getting kinda suspect at john for being mr funny gif man
>chelsea preaching when asking for the ims back
>seriously guys dont do that again let us know when you're gonna kill the entire chat function
>i thought my computer fucking blocked parts of the website or some shit
>anyway
>nate i thought that discord picture looked familiar
>sudden disgust at almost every host for this torture
>reem is my saviour in these dark times and becomes hostest with the mostest
>auction starts
>well this seemed obvious
>oh boy it involves coins
>sorry StrandedCoin
>i only have 5 fucking coins
>probably converted to canadian dollars too
>dan puts his 4 year old to sleep
>dan has beard in his profile picture
>bearded dads are my fucking weakness holy shit
>wish he swapped with nick so bearded daddy could work with me here but we still break their duo up
>romance boner
>angelina goes away right after dan does
>miombo is going to fucking destroy these two now
>of course missy starts the whispering even though shes fucking loud
>totally not sad at all that nobody whispers to me when everyone else seems to get whispered to
>jeff reminds people again of the auction since some left
>shut up jeff some of us are too fucking poor and dont wanna do transfers
>atms are dirty as fuck too
>jessica accidentally whispers publicly to john about wanting to get out of this tribe and not surviving long here
>interesting
>my reply sent late but i acknowledged jeff about just being here to observe and not participate in auction
>hannah makes me chuckle with a fact
>i never cheated i took those fails with pride
>lauren remains normal by being absent minded
>elizabeth fucking whispers out loud
>i do attempt another funny
>lauren asks people to do work for her
>im still pissed this is the one assigned to me
>me and aaron are fucked having her on our tribe
>jeff announces that he enjoys seeing the caged animals fail to talk properly
>i mean same but
>chelsea sends me my first whisper and i feel included in the orgy for once
>she wanted me on miombo so lauren would have a bigger chance of leaving
>im crying because i want to
>but im fucking orange now
>and poor because jack got a tad greedy
>i do hope he sends me my deposit back when he leaves
>unless it has to be someone on the same tribe as you dont you fucking dare make that a rule
>tommy says to people to hush on the loud whispers
>what the fuck tommy
>my makeup artist is the same who does donald trump because im fucking orange now
>im hideous
>im with lauren
>and you want to take the one joy i have at that moment away from me
>no
>i say no i want these mistakes to watch still
>i whisper to chelsea my moral and financial dilemma
>tommy says jeff owes us a coin still for winning immunity and i agree
>jeff pay up
>i have a family to feed
>and neopets from fifteen years ago
>bidding starts at five coins which means im already fucking done
>chelsea wants to trade me some and i dont get it
>you dont have unlimited amounts of money i cant do it
>i get bored suddenly and i just want to die i already hate my orange tribe
>i also get jealous of the shade of blue they are and i must tell everyone
>i told everyone
>notices bidding war between elizabeth and jessica begins
>now mildly curious about the event
>financial catfight to whoever can flash the most bling
>nick ponders about how these girls got so much cash
>probably by flashing they titties
>like homie how the fuck you think they got it with that whispering that went on
>i like his status anyway because i am a nice person
>notices that theres no popcorn emoji
>what the fuck again again
>writes out my actions in the chat because no damm popcorn emoji
>angelina ticks me off by inquiring about miombo logo and icon when a lion is so much worse
>finally i levelled up for maximum curiousity
>whisper to elizabeth wanting the tea
>groans loudly when i see lauren talking shit
>again
>you arent funny lauren
>elizabeth wins
>tells me she saving herself from karishma
>suddenly sees karishma is all alone with jack and suddenly becomes worried for jack
>like a lot
>i hate having empathy now
>danni stole part of the script from princess and the frog
>had to expose they ass with the source material
>missy says see you at the merge ill miss you my love
>i gag at seeing the last two words of her sentence
>and cry at seeing my tribe and at seeing jack all alone
>elizabeth reminds me jessica is on the outs
>literal switch flips
>not the nintendo kind
>suddenly i remember who the real enemy is
>jessica
>i thank elizabeth for letting me see the goal
>jeff tells me i can earn strandedcoin on the weekend
>it better involve pleasuring him in some way because i have no other talents
>wonders why there is no strandedcoin stock market to invest in
>wishes it into existence
>not sure if it worked or not yet
>local crazy future cat lady lauren truly believes we are playing against artificial intelligence
>lauren seems to have no intelligence and no artificiality
>jeff gave the chats back and i cry of happiness
>notices just now that john is starting shit with adressing what elizabeth said about hare krishna
>oh no
>dont start
>elizabeth starts
>player two karishma joins
>mortal kombat theme plays
>fight start
>john starts more shit
>john starts to piss off dean
>how dare he make me refer to myself in the third person
>missy must leave her two cents in the fray as the bible states she must
>missy leaves a reaction gif she found on twitter
>at this point i already left and talking to new tribemates on ugly ass orange tribe
>this is getting tiring and im getting notifications a lot
>that folder thing darkens when they make a new post
>popcorn has run dry and so has my patience
>i let it be known to them to be quiet
>notices jeff dislikes my remark
>WHAT THE FUCK
>HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I THOUGHT WHAT THE FUCK TONIGHT
>thinks that jeff likes to see this drama unfold
>other mods step in
>jeff posts reaction gif telling others to stop
>fucking hyporcrite probst
>thread is locked and so is my emotion at rage against everything at that moment

Gary Hogeboom wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:13:47 pm Whenever you get a chance to meet your new tribe, make sure you drop in and give us your juicy first impressions and keep all your fans frothing for more content!

Here is what I think so far. PLEASE NOTE that this is likely to change by the end of tomorrow (today technically) when I have a good chance to talk with them! They didn't stick around too much after the swap happened.

Carl: I think I might underestimate him. He seemed to play a bit "out there"; at least, that is the vibe I got in the public forums, but wow he can be blunt as fuck in private chat! Both to me and Aaron! He's definitely playing this game, and I have to be super fucking careful. There was a time earlier tonight when he wasn't talking to me really but a lot with Aaron, and as you can see above, I was petrified at that thought lmfao. I think working together and not targeting each other might be our only hope. However, if push comes to shove, and we lose that first immunity challenge, I bet he'll not budge one fucking bit about his stance on Lauren and will still vote her out. I just gotta say to Carl that nobody will vote for Lauren to win the game and she is no threat! Plus, she's chaotic, and don't the lurkers enjoy chaos? We can not afford to lose Lauren this early on especially if we are the very next ones at tribal council. Fuck. So far I'm not feeling the original orange people at all. I hate it here so much right now. And maybe it is because of paranoia talking, and I'll have a better idea tomorrow, but still. FUCK.

Nick: This boy is secretive as fuck. As I stated above, I think he worked with Dan, and I know he has the hidden immunity idol for Nyiri (nope, can't do it, we are just tribe orange now). So, I'm very curious on how this will go down. I don't want to flash info in his face that I know he has the idol, but god damm. I'll be doing that if our tribe loses two immunity challenges in a row and I'm in potential danger. I don't know if other people know, but I'll threaten to tell everyone that I know he has it, unless he uses the idol on me or he goes after someone else. I don't want to think that far ahead now, but... man. And I noticed in the OG other tribe chat that he talked quite a bit, yet here, he was hardly talking at all. Maybe it is the first night, but still, not a good first impression to me when you seem standoff-ish and anti-social. I do think that a 4 person alliance temporarily of me and Aaron, and Carl and Nick, are the best way forward to get through these times, but I have no idea about Nick as a person. I'm not too pleased about it and he better get his ass down here when I wake up tomorrow or else I'm taking him to the place where he found the idol and shoving sand from that spot up his dick slit.

Jessica: She wants out of this tribe. She is one of two girls on the tribe. She might have a noticeable alliance with John and Alison. She definitely is someone who is fodder. Her friendly attitude to me tonight was almost like those people with fake huge smiles trying to make you feel nice about yourself and friendly but they're secretly brainwashed by some 1984 society to always be happy. You know that kind? That's kinda the vibe I almost got with Jessica. She needs us. And me and Aaron are going to make her feel like she can trust us. However, Jessica probably still has all those coins from the auction, so who knows what she could do with those coins. Mmm, I'm kind of... wanting to ask her to give me some of those. Maybe barter for information. Depending on how many coins she has, I'll give her exclusive information on Miombo. However, I can't give her info on Aaron since he is my current #1 based on where we are, literally, and I doubt there is any useful info about Lauren, nobody cares about her. It would be nice to take out Jessica so that John has one less ally in this game. I'm getting major rival vibes from him. I want to be there on his eviction helping him get evicted. Sorry, but saying "evicted" is so much easier than saying "getting voted off the island" or whatever.

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
Danni Boatwright wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:40:56 am Jesus christ are you looking for a pulitzer prize or something? bc all we have is a like button

thanks for the novel its keeping me from doing work on a Friday which is perfect
That'd be nice but hey I'm no beggar. Hope you have an awesome procrastination period

Loveita Adams wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:17:28 am
notices theres no popcorn emoji
icon_popcorn

You were saying?
oh my god it WAS BETWEEN THE TWO ONES WITH THE SIGNS

... I'll change it to saying there is no "modern" popcorn emoji lol. This is a big discovery, game changer for sure.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
I can't believe Aaron said he'd be on at 1 PM to discuss game, and now, he's not on and nobody else is except for Lauren. The bitch ghosted me!

This is going to be a damm long weekend isn't it...

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
God damm, Aaron put in a shit ton of work it seemed! It almost makes me curious if he was always this savvy and in the know with Tommy. I still think that out of us 3, Aaron and Tommy would get on better anyway, since they have mutual interests and I don't know how much in common we have together outside of strategy.

But I'm not here to talk about that!

Aaron gave me a ton of information, and he's all I have, so it is all that I can trust. I really am a little bit on edge that Jessica and Carl aren't talking as much game with me as Aaron is, but Aaron did say he went hard (at least on Carl). So I guess I'll change shifts with him and I'll hammer in the work with those two today. Lauren thought I was a lawyer once right? Well, just like my favourite video game lawyer would do, we just have to keep cross-examining these people until we find a contradiction. If they are lying, I can look at what Aaron gave me and we can figure out which is a lie and which is a truth, or if both are lies. Nick hasn't shown up all damm day and it's ticking me off, I need to pick apart his brain and see where he's at. I can't form much of a strategic opinion about them that is solely my own until they give me stuff, I can't rely on Aaron as my crutch. I need to find out for myself some information.

When Aaron told me that Dan, Nick, and Carl were on the outside of Nyiri's tribe, I almost didn't believe it. Dan just seemed to be online so often, I would have figured he would've gotten in on something. Nick too. That's why I had to ask Aaron where he got that info from exactly. He believes that Nick is smarter than Carl, which he didn't elaborate on. I know I sent a long reply back to him, but I wish he would respond. Going from an 9 person tribe with most people I like to a 6 person tribe with people I'm wary of so far, with the same level of inactivity too so far, is really draining on me. Speaking of not responding, I also wish Nick would have replied back yesterday. Well, I let him get away. But the next time I see a green dot by his name I'm dragging him to hell and getting all the answers out of him. This is important for obvious reasons, but it is also important that it comes from me, and that to these 3 Nyiri bitches it doesn't appear to them that Aaron is the only one doing the work, because that looks bad for us, suspicious for him, and it also helps build Aaron's resume for final two if I were to be against him there. Plus, I'd love information all on my own to get and process and not have to get second or third-hand.

Well, I decided to tell Aaron about Nick's idol. But then it was told to me that the tribe shared the idol and split cash for the clues? It made me wonder what was true. But I saw what I saw last night, and Nick was in that hidden idol forum! Fucking Nungwi Beach Bitch. Maybe that's what I'll call Nick in shorthand; beach bitch.

The above is another reason why I want to do the main game talk with Nick compared to him talking with Aaron, because I might be able to use the idol against Nick for my own personal gain. Pay me up, and I won't tell anyone on my tribe that you have an idol, or some shit. It'll depend on the flow of the conversation at the time.

And then of course, Lauren. She just told me now "Jessica told Aaron something that is completely untrue" so I'm waiting with slight anticipation and preparing my eyerolls for what she has to say. This girl is crazy, has a bias against Jessica, and Aaron has spilled full on convos with details to me about what is going on. Lauren says a few sporadic sentences and goes to a new topic all of a sudden. Even if with hindsight Lauren turns out to be right, I can't trust her in this moment, especially if it is highly contradictory to what Aaron is saying.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Beach Bitch is a student, finally, someone else who isn't a pencil pusher. He's a nursing major... I wonder if he's gay :crine: :beer:

Back when I was in the hospital, since it was a learning hospital too for university students, I had some come in sometimes and, well, let's just say I can tell they were students and not experienced :yikes: :hurt: but they mean well lol. Nurses are super busy people, props to Nick and good luck to you, you'll need it. If nursing in New York is anything like in Ontario, that is.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Our tribe chat right now is about as exciting as genocide. I'm thinking of how I can spice it up.

I wonder if Miombo and Poroto have better tribe chats since they have a majority in them.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Nothing is more anticlimatic and stupid than when you ask someone "what are your interests and hobbies" and they include things like "eating". No shit, how the fuck else do you survive? Same thing with "hanging out" or even "movies/music" because I'm pretty sure most humans like to watch things and hear things. Might as well say breathing is a hobby.

I gotta trudge thru this small talk with Nick and just get to game talk finally. I need to find a perfect opening though, it has to be delicate and just right.

Which might be boring for some people, but fuck off, I'm trying to be safe right now.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren being the first person to do the challenge out of any tribe so far makes me queasy, but hey, just as long as our team doesn't lose I don't care.

There is the whole weekend ahead I know, but hopefully, Karishma can't play because she's never online, and therefore makes her tribe lose! Which... would suck for Jack, but at least the ugly orange tribe I'm on will be safe.

If I was Elizabeth, I would forfeit this challenge and lose on purpose, to easily send Angelina or Dan home right now and not keep them for the merge. I'm tempted to take a StrandedCoin penalty to send a telegram to Elizabeth to tell her and the rest of Oct 3rd this plan to easily get Dangelina out and ensure me and Aaron's safety for at least two tribal councils, but you know, something about taking the penalty doesn't seem to match the spirit of the game...

Oh well, fuck integrity. I'll make Aaron do it so I don't waste any more coins!

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
So I do the damm challenge, I think this is going to be easy as shit, and it was at first. 1-5 were all relatively simple to get. It was fun and creative. But then 6 happened, and I couldn't find the bloody hidden link! I knew it was in Tree Mail and was likely in the post Jeff made last about this current challenge but it took longer than I wish to admit, to find the damm thing! And then fucking SEVEN!! Lucky number my ass! So I go back to the challenge thread, it's taking me god knows how long to figure out how to find Seven, I'm freaking out that I'm going to be a losing asset to the team, I don't need any of us to go home, and then it dawned on me, so fucking late.

Each post Jeff made was the number where the numbered rock was introduced. The first post had Rock #1, the second post had Rock #2, the third post had Rock #3, etc.

So I thought with this conclusion, it has to be in Jeff's last post, the seventh one. BUT WHERE THE FUCK IS IT? ITS THE DAMM SAME AS THE SECOND POST! HELL THE SEVENTH POST IS WHERE I GOT MY SECOND ROCK FROM!

I highlight all the rocks and go thru them one by one, luckily for my sanity I started from the last rock and went upward, so I quickly found this pestering boulder to click the link to. I am RAGING that it was so stupidly simple! I was thinking I had to solve quantum physics to get the last answer since finding Rocks 1-6 progressed in difficulty, so I naturally thought 7 would be something intense. Yet it was so simple a child could do it.

ARGH I'm so fuming, I could have gotten a much better time, but no, this game decided to mindfuck me. Congrats, I can't wait to get the fuck away from here tomorrow and stuff my face full of turkey.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
I'm just saying I agree (about the challenge being easy and fun, in tribe chat) because I'm sure as fuck not letting people know right now that I got a time of what, 17 minutes or something? I even looked at the clock when I finally got 6; it was around 9 minutes into it... then I kept looking for Seven before I lost hope and thought "might as well submit these 6 rocks before I run out of time" so that's when I submitted those first six. Seven evaded me for too long...

and then Carl says to me "Done! That was easier than I thought haha" oh piss off, just take your 10 minute win and let's pray that your high schore will help us and that mine won't drag us down. Same to you Jessica, Ms. "I feel good about mine".

I'm actually whining irl right now like Nikki right now you've no idea

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
I've changed my mind. I want to lose, and I hope my time brings us down. We need to go to tribal and get Jessica out now. Carl is feeding some bullshit and some truth to me, but I think that only cements my opinion we need to rid of Jessica first and foremost. We absolutely can not lose Lauren before her, or we're dead.

I thought Nick had the idol, but Carl telling me Jessica told him John has the idol is troubling, if Carl is telling the truth. John is a part of the "conglomerate" and we can not let Jessica get to merge and become one with the Nyiri people on Poroto. That is my main selling point to Carl and Nick on why Jessica has to go. We still don't know too much about social dynamics of the former orange tribe, so the more of them that are out before the big merge happens, the better.

However, as much as Aaron wants to (for some reason) bring Carl and Nick into October 3rd once merge happens, I am beginning to wonder if we should evict Nick after Jessica. Numbers would be on our side and we could control the vote, and I am still positive Nick was in that idol forum! Not to mention it'd be nice to help break up Dan/Nick/Carl before merge.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
I'm looking at this situation I'm in right now, and it's funny how this time a few days ago, I was so keen on getting Lauren out, but now, I'm doing my best to deflect the target off of her to get Jessica as public enemy #1. I might even want Lauren to stay for the long haul, since she'd never win this game, and I'd win against her if we got to the end. She's a much more loud and annoying goat than Karishma is, but a goat is a goat at the end of the day.

Hey hosts, can we get a goat smilie up in here for shorthand? The closest to it really is just:
bananalama
I'm curious on the blue potato tribe, whether Jack or Karishma will be voted off first. Karishma would be smart to keep, I think she's the ultimate goat out of the entire cast, based on the intel I have of the other tribe (aka all former Nyiri bitches are at least online once a day). However, Jack is more active and could help win more team challenges, and even though he's not in the know, I know he's more in the know than Karishma is, and is likely to be their main source of accurate intel on Miombo. If the 4 others on Poroto were smart, I'd milk Jack completely dry and toss him aside. If they keep Karishma, it then becomes a battle to try and make them survive to the merge. If they get cut to a foursome, there may be some infighting going on, which I would enjoy seeing. Also, if Jack is too cautious around them and doesn't give them any info about Miombo, then they have less reason to keep Jack around if he gives them nothing. Man oh man the more I talk to myself the worse it becomes for Jack in my scenarios.

You know, I don't think I can rely on Miombo 100% of the time. There may be a point in the game later on where I have to go on board with what someone from the other tribe says. However, I will never have that same bond with others in-game that I have developed with my Miombitches, so it'll be harder to sleuth things out. I don't know how it works on Survivor nowadays nor on Stranded, but I feel a strong loyalty to connections I already made before this fucktastic swap and can't really get on with these new people in the same way. Having Nick and Carl in our wider alliance makes me feel like we are bringing two rats into our hideout, so I want Aaron to not speak of that blasphemy ever again.

I am a bit frightened of losing Jessica and Lauren back-to-back, because if only us four remain on the orange tribe, then it becomes a free for all, and I feel that I'll have to throw Aaron under the bus if I want to remain with the numbers, when I'd much rather have Carl or Nick go home. Which is why I'd love to think of a way to send Nick (who I think has the idol) home before Lauren. Or Carl instead if we feel he is more useless.

Today has been kinda shit for strategy and game talk overall, largely due to inactivity. Feels like I see more people online on Miombo or Poroto than our own tribe. It better pick up tomorrow before we find out the results of the immunity challenge or I'm calling the police.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Oh come on Aaron, you can't say "yo are you on?" and disappear two seconds later! We need to talk over shit!

This type of stuff embodies perfectly the meme above. I'm all alone online, and then bam, crazy Stranded conspiracy theories from Lauren.

You know, sometimes I love writing in confessionals because by the time I'm done writing something, someone comes online and I can chat them up. So this kills time. But also, confessionals are fucking fun.

Well, I may as well make my bed time statements before I retire for the night, so here we are:

I finally feel calm about this whole situation. Assuming everyone's telling the truth, Carl and Nick both love the idea of us 4 guys working together. Carl seems to have capitulated to me and is agreeing to take out Jessica first instead of Lauren. Nick, again, needs to be online more in order for me to get a more concrete perspective on him, but I think he'll be on the same page too. Carl said to me that Nick is pretty pro-vote out Lauren, but I haven't gotten that vibe from him yet... mainly because he :clap: is :clap: never :clap: online!
But yeah, after finally hearing it from Carl and Nick separately that they want this foursome to work out, I think that I can now survive at least two tribal councils on this accursed orange tribe. I almost hope we lose tomorrow so that we can quickly work our magic over and get rid of Jessica pronto. And hey, if it turns out to be true that Dan, Nick, and Carl were on the outside of the original Nyiri, then we can possibly score Dan too with us if he manages to stay alive from the fiery Missy. Speaking of her, I might try to plant seeds that she's the big evil on our tribe. I know she's part of Oct 3rd and Aaron seems to have a boner for that alliance, but come ON bro! We have to disable that alliance at some point, and I don't want to wait until it is literally only Oct 3rd left in the game. And again, we can't get rid of Chelsea first, because Missy will fire the fuck up.

Also, I just realized, was this the first immunity challenge ever to implement whispers because this is the first time you introduced whispers? It's pretty cool how you made the whispers open up upon replying to that thread.

... that's it. Not much happened today. Well, besides the rocks which I ranted about already. But, I don't even think the time matters in the long run right? I think it's only if we have a tie will the times matter. And again again, I don't even mind if we lose, because we gotta start chopping up this supposed mega alliance from Nyiri, and we can do our fair share by voting out Jessica.

おやすみなさい、ストランデッド ! zzz...

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Yup, I gotta watch all of Survivor once this is over. And I gotta talk about something else besides Survivor with Aaron before he spoils a season accidentally or something. Like just now, he spoiled my apetite by saying he watched Kaoh Rong "because beastmode cowboy was on and then i got obsessed" :barf: :barf: :barf: He's not even charismatic or anything, barely attractive, like you know that if Caleb was a girl he'd have fake tits by now and telling people that they're real.

I at least knew enough about Debbie and Parvati. And I did see a good chunk of Kaoh Rong so I can talk about that at least. If you're trying to bring in Cagayan or whatever other modern seasons though Aaron, I gotta hop out haha. I got a bit spoiled about Island of the Idols because Dean got runner-up, but its just one season so I don't mind. Plus in general I don't mind spoilers. It's mainly the :bomb: *BLINDSIDES* :bomb: and game moves and stuff that I don't wanna know until I watch.

They're predicting a long winter this year. What a perfect oppurtunity to watch 40 whole seasons of Survivor, right?
Garrett liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Ohh I think I'm on thin ice here, I've almost slipped up to Aaron just how close me and Jack are. Aaron makes a point though about the Nyiri majority on Poroto wanting to make sure they have numbers and will most like recruit Jack to be with them. I have to see if he got brainwashed or not. I hope that getting close with him over the first week wasn't in vain, and that he does in fact remain loyal to me.

But, I want him to remain loyal to just ME. I don't want Jack in the supermajority alliance that Aaron is trying to pull. Like dude, that's over half of the cast left after this upcoming tribal council basically! Me, you, Nick, Carl, Dan, Elizabeth, Tommy, Missy, Chelsea, and possibly Lauren on the bottom of the totem pole. That's too big I think, even for Survivor. Sure, we will have a few easy tribals killing off the Nyiri-people-on-Poroto-atm alliance, but then what after that? If it's anything like Big Brother, then the bigger the alliance, the bigger the collapse. I still don't even fully trust Missy and Chelsea, let alone Carl and Nick (and Dan who I haven't met!) yet Aaron is so sure of himself trying to rope them all together.

The worst part is, I don't feel comfortable confronting Aaron about it since he's been going on about this for days, and I don't need to make Aaron feel spooked out to the point where he'll have Carl and Nick turn on me. I have to get it out of my system though. I can't tell Tommy since we have that core 3 deal thing with Aaron, and Missy and Chelsea obviously no. Jack has no power with anyone else. The only person I can safely say this to is Elizabeth. If I can get put on her tribe in a potential second swap, then I think I would be able to warn Elizabeth about what Aaron is trying to put together, and even though it is good for the middle part of the game when we have this other alliance to worry about, we have to prepare ahead of time to make sure we (Elizabeth and I) have the numbers for when this horrible amalgamation of Oct 3rd and Nyiri 2.0 are the only castaways left, and we have to start cannibalizing each other. Maybe this is some awful thinking that is half paranoia, half thinking too far ahead in the game. All I want is to make sure shit doesn't go south soon after we deal with the Alison/John conglomerate. Once we start to turn on each other, I just know some people like Missy might finally push me past the breaking point and make me open the shit talk thread.

Then there are other potential twists too to think about. Who knows what kind of second swap might happen. I doubt we've seen the last of StrandedCoin challenges and situations like taking disadvantages. Then there are of course, the hidden immunity idols. I don't know who on Miombo could have it (the thought of Jack having it and lying to me has crossed my mind, but I dunno.) and it was told to me and Aaron that John has Nyiri's hidden idol, but I saw Nick in the forum too, so what the fuck is up with that. Then there is the question of "Does Poroto have a hidden idol on their beach?" because if so, Jack, FIND IT!!! Because one, you're close to me, but two, we really can not let John get a fucking second idol.

How do you do a pre-vote, btw? Do you just indicate in the Vote thread ahead of time while submitting the vote? I'll try to be here for tribal council if our tribe goes there tonight but I do enjoy being safe.

Dean

• Alumni
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Custom
Dean wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:47:42 pm How do you do a pre-vote, btw? Do you just indicate in the Vote thread ahead of time while submitting the vote? I'll try to be here for tribal council if our tribe goes there tonight but I do enjoy being safe.
Yep, precisely! You can change that vote at any point up until your TC vote submission deadline.
Dean liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom