-- 9th Place - Voted Out 5-1-1-1 --

So, another day another confessional. I’m sure you are making whatever alumni selected you as their winner pick really happy (or sad) (or neither):

1. So, the last challenge. Very difficult. Some of you rose to the challenge, others of you crumbled. Did the last challenge change your views and perspectives of your tribemates?

2. Idol Hunting. They’re here. They’re there. They’re everywhere. With a potential of five idols in the game at this point, do you have any idea where they are? Any idea on where to procure them? How much have idols influenced your strategy so far?

3. Tribe Divisions. Some tribes stick together and some tribes fall apart. Every tribe now has a mismatch of members of both the original Miombo and Nyiri tribe. Do you think these bonds are going to matter long-term? How does this impact your strategy going forward? How do the bonds you are making your new tribe impact this?

4. Lastly – what do you think of your fellow tribemates. Drag ‘em, Roast ‘em, Read ‘em, Put ‘em in a Stew. Feel free to give your honest opinions on your current members on your tribe. Feel free to be as brutally honest as possible. Fan favourite is on the line.

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Before we begin tonight's riveting tale, I want to say that I may have been a fool when thinking Nick had the idol, because of THIS revelation I saw tonight!

Carl Replying to message in Nyiri Hidden Immunity Idol Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:18:36 pm
Carl Reading topic in Nyiri Hidden Immunity Idol Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:44:12 pm
Is this game breaking because I used the "who's online" button? I prefer to look at it as an equivalent to "I saw them looking at their hidden immunity idol on the beach in the distance with my peripheral vision and him not seeing me see him." and my gosh is this funcion ever useful to see who is combing the beach, or should I say, successfully combed it already. Nick was definitely at least "Viewing topic" which is the same as just looking at the password to enter the forum, since Aaron and I tested out what it shows on the who's online thing when we enter the forum. I'll go back a while in Aaron and I's IMs and see if I posted to him that Nick was "viewing" or "reading". If it's the latter, that meant Nick also had an idol, likely Nyiri's original idol. But Jessica told Carl that John had it, so who knows what is right.

All I know is, I clicked "who's online" at the right moment. This is something I will remember and we have to be super careful about. And I wholeheartedly believe Carl would use it to save Nick but not me nor Aaron. That's why I'd enjoy it if Carl used his idol before I decided to send him (or whoever he uses the idol on) home. Hopefully I'm wrong and Carl would use an idol on me or Aaron.

First last statement: Wow I'm really not going to make a lot of friends once this game is over I bet haha, unless they understand and respect gameplayers who talk shit. But that's okay, I'm here for a "Survivor experience" and I'm making it my own.

Technically even though we all got Jessica out, I was that bitch who single-handedly threw the competition and managed to get us a Jessica eviction right now. You know Jeff, I'm really flattered you thought that I could have beaten the winning tribe by 3x the time or whatever, because that means we really worked well as a team, and it means I could have been the saviour of our tribe. Oh, and I still can be during next challenge. But I like the dark path. This Jessica eviction really makes me curious which privileged soul gets to backstab me when the time comes if I don't become Sole Survivor (Sole Stranded-er?) in this timeline. I think I'd be fine with any of these bitches being the knife-twister as long as it tied into their character arc and it wasn't some extra who did it like Christian who I don't even know.

Second last statement: Aaron told me that I'm his #1 now. That's three #1's that I have. Although I don't know if Jack will survive Poroto or not, he might turn into a goat to bring to the end, and he's a number for me unless blue potato already brainwashed him. I feel like I am Elizabeth's #1 still more than I am Aaron's, but I dunno man. I could really take it far with Aaron as time goes on. I know sometime down the road I'm going to have to choose Aaron or Elizabeth and that might suck but it's what you do in this game.

I'm still cockproud of my amazing performance too, of throwing the competition! I'm glad Aaron documented it. After all, this is gonna be some Stranded historiography. I'm using my $100 I win from Stranded to get a tramp stamp that says "wrong letter wrong time". That whole competition was probably the most fun I've had ever here so far. And the most villainous I've felt so far! Anyway... questions!

Nate Gonzalez wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:21:49 pm
So, another day another confessional. I’m sure you are making whatever alumni selected you as their winner pick really happy (or sad) (or neither):
Hold on, alumni have winner picks? Wow, someone had the absolute stupidity to choose me to win. Thank you for having faith in me but I hope you get your money back. Gosh and now I have extra pressure to win this thing for you who root for me. Fuck off.

Hold on, I'll become an alumni after this! What a crazy world we live in.

Honestly I'll be shocked if I have any alumni rooting for me considering how messy I am in my confessionals. *thinks of a way to recruit more fans*
Hmm hey, do any of you alumni secretly hate Jeff? He's only given two dislikes on the whole forum so far, and I got both of them! So come on down here to see what he hates! One of a kind here!

1. So, the last challenge. Very difficult. Some of you rose to the challenge, others of you crumbled. Did the last challenge change your views and perspectives of your tribemates?
It was so difficult. I "accidentally" put an M instead of a Y, and I got it one second too early! Oh good god please, this challenge was, without a doubt, easier than that coloured mess of a competition you had a while back! It was also easy to throw this challenge too! My perspective changed on Aaron for being my hype man while I threw it. He's pretty cool now lol. But otherwise nah this challenge didn't do much in changing how I felt about my current tribemates.

2. Idol Hunting. They’re here. They’re there. They’re everywhere. With a potential of five idols in the game at this point, do you have any idea where they are? Any idea on where to procure them? How much have idols influenced your strategy so far?
I don't like how you say "do you have any idea where they are" because... wouldn't it just be in the clues that you buy? And in the forums? Oh fuck what if there are idols that you dolts hid around which are like real hidden idols that are hidden! And does that means that all 5 already got found out about!? Okay, gotta relax. Anyway, I know that Missy and Elizabeth had Clue 1 on OG Miombo. Jack got all of them but he didn't get the idol, unless he's lying to me. I have intel that John has the OG Nyiri idol, and as I said above in the beginning, that bitch Carl got into the forum because he wasn't just reading but REPLYING to a message there! He's in there deep. He must have an idol. I don't know if it is the new one or an old one or something, but he has an idol of some sort.

Honestly, idols don't really have a good equivalent in Big Brother, and again I watched mostly old-school Survivor, so I don't know what the meta is for dealing with people who have idols. I would assume we try to get people to use idols on us, or we try and fool people with idols that they are safe and then we vote them out before they can use the idol.

Carl for example, he was a touch cautious today with Jessica, fearing she might might might have an idol. And I thought no, who gives a fuck, let's just get her out now after I throw this competition with elegance. Maybe that's my old-school/recruit lookin' ass acting up, but that's just how I roll. Idols do little to influence my strategy unless I know 100% that they have it. You should never care if someone has an idol unless you have concrete evidence that they do have it. Take a chance and just vote someone off you scoundrels!

3. Tribe Divisions. Some tribes stick together and some tribes fall apart. Every tribe now has a mismatch of members of both the original Miombo and Nyiri tribe. Do you think these bonds are going to matter long-term? How does this impact your strategy going forward? How do the bonds you are making your new tribe impact this?
That's a good question, I'm not really sure of an answer I can give. Well, Nick and Carl are a package deal who will work with at least me and Aaron, and our larger alliance most likely if we can meet up. Dan perhaps too. However, I lucked into a strategic alliance with Nick and Carl, but after that, I'm not sure of any bond we really have together. To me the word "bond" is mostly a social one. A strategic bond is what I'd call an alliance, or an agreement for a looser definition. I think that some bonds will definitely continue later on, but I don't know if they are as impactful as ones I made on the original Miombo tribe, since I made some strong connections there. I can see people like Nick and Carl really clinging to me and Aaron, since they were the outcasts of their tribe. As for my strategy, it doesn't really affect it at all. I'm just here going with the flow, and adapting to what I think is best now. Remember when I wanted Lauren gone immediately? Now I would hate to have her get voted out.

4. Lastly – what do you think of your fellow tribemates. Drag ‘em, Roast ‘em, Read ‘em, Put ‘em in a Stew. Feel free to give your honest opinions on your current members on your tribe. Feel free to be as brutally honest as possible. Fan favourite is on the line.
*cracks fingers* this is just another Tuesday to me, nothing special. I'm pretty sure I've smack-talked almost every person ever on here, whether in a joking way or actual bitchy way. Even you hosts, lol. You're all masochists I swear to Allah. But okay, I'll give it my absolute worst to drag my tribe.

Jessica:
♪♪♪ You'll never see it coming
You'll see that my mind is too fast for eyes
You're done in
By the time it's hit you, your last surprise
♪♪♪

Okay I know she's gone but I wanted to showcase my blindside theme song to y'all. I don't even play Persona 5 but I live for the memes

Aaron: this fucking guy. He hid this strategic mind of his from me for a while until the swap happened, and I must inquire further. He constantly gives Carl info that I don't want him to give to him this quickly, yet he's quick to say to others not to do exactly what he is doing with info. Who the fuck put you in charge of operations, you fucking mop. You're not even that pretty with your beard in your profile picture anymore, I moved on to gazing at Daddy Dan. I still think Aaron got on better with Tommy than me while we were on Miombo together, and if he made a #1 with Tommy, I don't know if he will go back to that as his most loyal ally, or if he really does want me to be his #1 for good, even after we get out of this hideously coloured tribe. If he fucks me over however I'm telling Tommy some nasty shit about Aaron (might be made up might be the truth). Aaron, this dirty sanchez looking motherfucker, is my ride-or-die for the time being so I trust him most until we get outta this mess. He seems more cool as time passes though. I'll have to get shitfaced with this literal shitface at least once in life, after the pandemic ends and we can travel safely.

Lauren: oh come on this is just low hanging fruit. What haven't I said about her? If Lauren was on The Breakfast Club, she'd be the new basket case, and Allison Reynolds would be a proud A+ student compared to her. If Lauren was a world leader, she'd start a land war in Asia, while also invading Russia during Winter. If Lauren was cast on Big Brother Canada Season 5, Karen would suddenly become Dr. Will next to her. (no shade to Karen I love her) If Lauren was a Canadian, she'd try to marry Jason Kenney. Basically... well gosh. Have a read thru my confessionals if you want some good bad thoughts on Lauren. She's nuttier than a gay squirrel, yet I must keep her around for numbers. But man, she gets more crazy with each passing day, and I don't know how much longer Carl and Nick can take of her. I just have to make sure she doesn't fuck anything else up to make them want to vote her out before merge.

Nick: the nursing student, okay. Well he's gonna do well in his job as a nurse, and he has a natural talent for it, do you know why? Because he never fucking SHOWS UP!!! He'll probably work in orthopedics or the musculoskeletal floor since us patients are at the mercy of slow ass nurses who look at you as just another number as part of their job and not as a life suffering. And speaking of numbers, that's what I'll view him as in the game. He is showing minimal personality, and not just because he isn't showing up period. I don't know what he likes or what he's into, and the only times he seems to want to talk are for vague game talks. What the fuck, how about getting to know the anonymous strangers behind the monitor for a change. Therefore, he's at the very bottom of my big alliance, only beating out Missy and Chelsea. At least Carl is online more and talks more when he is online. Nick is such an extra right now.

Carl: so this bald-headed ass right? Telling me he's fearful of Jessica having an idol, but then saying it's highly unlikely. Well who the fuck cares then? I have a feeling I'm going to be seeing a very different side to Carl now that Jessica is out of the picture. Hopefully now that we don't have to strategize 24/7 since the entire mantra of the orange tribe is basically "Survive until merge, and Lauren for TC", I can have some quality time with Carl to get to know him better, plus he's always online to talk to. But wow, he plays sports and likes sports. Wow, that's so unique, tell me more about this "sports~" that I couldn't possibly care about. Hey, I know you bloody yank, how about you tell me about your idol that you have? You better tell me and Aaron about it soon, or else who knows... maybe someone at merge might happen to know about it, and your former Nyiri tribemates will play a part in a potential blindside against you! Ugh dammit though... you're lucky you are great in challenges Carl, I can't get rid of you anytime soon. He kept track of our positions in this challenge, and he was the one posting colours for the other tribe during that colour challenge. He's someone you definitely want to have on your tribe to win challenges for the team.
Garrett liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
Remember when I said a few threads ago that I wanted Miombo to be more active like Nyiri? I miss Miombo now, they got all the partying going on from the looks of it. From that tribe there's almost always at least 2 people online if not more. Something tells me that even before Aaron sent that whisper to Tommy, Angelina was likely on the bottom of the tribe since I don't really see her online anymore, and that isn't the best impression to give. Dan at least is online more often, and therefore can make connections to stay alive. Plus now that Aaron said to keep Dan over Angelina, there is a chance that he will make it.

I'm trying to read some spoiler-free guides about Survivor, and I think people making new alliances (that they remain loyal to) after a swap or a merge are pretty common stuff. I just hope that Elizabeth and Tommy have the same amount of loyalty to me as before the swap happened. Mainly Elizabeth. I don't know if they can get as much intel as we have, because something tells me Angelina might not tell them stuff (unless she's like Jessica and spills everything she knows in exchange to survive and get out Dan). Dan, based on what I know from Carl and Nick, would likely have even less intel for Miombo. Well, I at least trust Carl and Nick more than Missy and Chelsea, so there's that for a mix.

I wonder if alumni have a secret forum here they talk on or if they just use Discord. Probably Discord. Maybe both.

For Jack's sake he better have the idol. Either the old Miombo one or a new Poroto one. Or else I'm considering him toast immediately if Poroto loses tonight's challenge. I'd imagine he give coins to me once he is voted off, so it isn't a total loss that he goes. But it does mean I start to run out of people who are easy to win against in the finals. I need to start updating my word document using info from my confessionals about everything I've done that I can use in my plea to the jury.

Oh, by the way, don't think I didn't notice the "Robbers" thing in the settings next to transfers and the lottery. I don't know what that is, but I want in if I can siphon me up some coin. Yeehaw :gun: :hattip:

Dean

• Alumni
Oh my god, the entire cast just commited serial murder against a classic Stranded immunity challenge, holy shit tonight has me in stitches. I hope no host or lurker was looking forward to Hot Tamale. I love being on a messy cast, I wouldn't have it any other way. :heart:

I will say though, I got super pissed off at Dan in Hot Tamale because after he got eliminated, he just had to input his comment about low internet after he already got cut off by Jeff, and his comment was a distraction against me seeing Angelina tagging me (the big quote bubble didn't help), and so I thought I got it on time (I even used quick reply which I dont use!) but still wasnt enough. ARGH! So, maybe for future Stranded seasons, be super strict to the castaways making sure they don't type non-game comments like that during time-sensitive challenges like Hot Tamale once Jeff says "go!"? That's a suggestion, at any rate.

So I'm glad this all happened tonight, it got us the result that we wanted: Miombo goes to tribal, and Angelina will go home. Man though, Dan tried to take that THE MILLISECOND that Jeff said go. This is crazy. I guess he doesn't feel safe there even though Nyiri 2.0 is looking out for him. Then Missy grabbing immunity casually, lol. Thank God we got that sorted out. Now Angelina is bye bye! And one more of that alliance is knocked out! Jessica then Angelina.

And this Miombo loss also gives Jack one more day at least to try and find an idol if he hasn't found one yet! So if he gets the idol and we make Poroto lose, that's 3 people from that alliance who are gone in a row! That's incredible!

ALSO, I WAS RIGHT ABOUT CARL GETTING THE HIDDEN IDOL! I'M NOT CRAZY!!! HAHA YES!!! I'M JUST POORER FOR WASTING COINS ON CLUES!!! HAHAHA

Dean

• Alumni