-- 9th Place - Voted Out 5-1-1-1 --

Never a dull moment in Tanzania, it seems :fire: You've survived 6 rounds and it's only going to get harder from here

1-Breakdown your alliances in the game. Are you in any? are you in too many? Which of them are real, and which are just to keep the idiots in line?

2-Modern survivor throws a lot of swaps/twists/advantages your way. How have you adjusted your game to deal with the twists this season? Any guesses on what may be coming down the pipeline?

3-Who do you trust most in this game? Do you think they have your back 100%, or will there come a point where you need to part ways?

4-What a lame prisoners dilemma! No one had to spend 8 minutes sweating bullets worrying about if they were about to go to a triple council. BOOO!!! Were you surprised to see the idol grabbed so quickly? Did it reveal anything about the other tribal dynamics?

Almost through another week. Keep it up!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Subscribe to my podcast and listen to my mixtape below you shitbags.

This is my general candid rage in-the-moment of what the fuck just happened: https://voca.ro/19yT3m4xzuAK

And these are my answers to your questions: https://voca.ro/1iRmZaFH6XBN
(1st question ends at 8:40)
(2nd question ends at 11:52)
(3rd question ends at 15:51)
(4th question ends at end)

Congrats to fucking everyone. You'll get your dues.

I went on talking too long. Don't care.

But wow I got more quiet towards the end. Venting out loud must have helped. Or, have I unlocked depression again? Fuck John again with the idol for making me listen to my awful voice. I don't even know if I make any damm sense or not in these audios. Not coordinated at all. Good fucking night!
Elizabeth, Gary Hogeboom, Jeff Probst and 1 others liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
Fuck seeing Angelina's stank ass online, she should have gone home now.

Anyway I'm only writing right now because I have some new info which may contradict a couple things I said in the audio. It concerns about who I trust and my alliances and stuff.

Aaron and I cross referenced each other, and we found out troubling info about Tommy. We both got info from Tommy which differentiated between us. He told me that he played these online Survivor games before and that he played a loyal game, but he told Aaron that he never played any of this kind of thing ever. And when Tommy told us this info there was no reason to lie to us. And with this ominous mist in the air surrounding Elizabeth's untimely departure, who knows if Tommy flipped and there was no idol played at all?

Then again, it could be Aaron being paranoid yet again, although it did seem convincing. One thing that's odd though is I remember Aaron telling me that he joined Stranded by applying cuz he thought it'd be fun. Now I'm no Einstein, but I'm pretty sure no newbie would randomly apply for a link unless they were recruited beforehand, like myself, and he didn't hint at being a recruit. *shrugs* Who knows.

One thing is certain: I'm almost fully on board with WOB (ugh I'm just gonna call our alliance :pop: ) now than I am with any other alliance. My job is to just get closer to Nick and Carl and make sure they're safe so that I'm safe.

RIP to the 49th Parallel, the best named alliance ever. Hello to :pop: and good riddance to October 3rd, I shan't look at that date ever again! Now good night for real!
Courtney liked this

Dean

• Alumni
I have gotta stop with the Nick shit talking, but man, the fact that he told me he was a civil engineering major before switching to nursing just made me LOL. Engineering students are always the biggest fucktard cunts out of university student groups, and lot of weird or bad people from high schools tend to go to Nursing in college.

Those are all stereotypes of course, but I just find it funny Nick was both. However if he tells me he is part of his Student Union I'm outta here lmfao.

Oh, and good afternoon/early evening! After having time to mull it over, I think I can say with confidence that Aaron is my absolute #1. He seems super in with me. And I've accepted the fact that he has also grown on me as a player and person. Also if Tommy did in fact flip, then Aaron is stuck with me, he wouldn't go back to Tommy. Deaaron is real y'all. As for Nick and Carl, I've accepted them for now since there's nothing else. Hopefully our trust and group will remain true. We just have to make it to merge now...

Also, Carl, the hell you thinking wanting to bring Lauren into our sausage fest alliance? That bitch will send us all into orbit with no suits on!

Dean

• Alumni
So I'm looking for Dean gifs to use here or make into memes, and really get into character, and I stumbled upon this goldmine:

http://www.survivorgifs.com/gif-bio-dean/

And I just, omg who is this guy :crine: he seems like a weird lovable dork. He got some weird ass "dance" moves though. I swear to god looking at these gifs and other pics of him, he's gotta be metrosexual at the very least. I don't wanna hear him speak though, I'll save that for when I watch the show.

But eww does he get into a showmance? I never knew you could even have time for showmances on Survivor (besides Rob and Ambuh)

But enough about Survivor, about Stranded... oh boy Lauren is starting so much shit in the Tree Mail thread. Like there's a time and place for being an asshole, and this ain't it. Even for you Lauren. Plus the fact you brought up the F word, ending in -amily, that might get a little personal for some people. We all have lives Lauren, everyone is busy. If it gets ugly I'm just gonna sit this one out and watch from afar.

Dean

• Alumni
JACK LIVES

I just hope that the vote flipped, and that Jack wasn't stupid enough to waste an idol to and use his single vote to get out Christian when there were other big dogs. I also hope that if the vote was flipped, that Jack didn't waste an idol thinking he was going to go home. So I hope he still has an idol, assuming he had one to begin with.

I don't have much to say about Christian. Sucks I can't speak French with him since we never met. But I dunno if he'd get understand some Quebecois humour or not.

Dean

• Alumni
Aaron is super anti-Jack right now, and I admit it might be a little fishy. But I don't think he's totally brainwashed. I just don't want to let Aaron know how close me and Jack got, but at the same time, I really need the hazmat suit when merge comes and try to get Jack to come back over to our side. I know his vernacular and mood though; I should know within the first several minutes if Jack changed for the worst.

Ugh, Aaron's paranoia is contagious as fuck and I hate it.

Dean

• Alumni